• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

Instructions for participants:
I am giving away a Steam key. To enter this giveaway, send a PM to ModBot with any subject line. In the body, copy and paste the entire line from the message below containing the game you want to enter for. Confused? Watch this GIF tutorial or ask for help.

Rules for this Giveaway:

- If you are a lurker--if you have both fewer than five posts in this thread--you are not eligible for this giveaway.
- This giveaway is a raffle. The winners will be selected by random draw 3 hours after the draw was created. Any games not claimed after that point will be given away first come first serve.

AWP | Worm God (Factory New) -- MB-D91F6225263D6C60 - Taken by Confrontation. 4 entrants total.

330x192

t1444479842z1.png

edit: Sorry NA kappa

Starfield

Odah, I saw a bit of your match last night on Cache. Dat snipe kill falling down from heaven with the other guy in disbelief.

lel, they were calling me wh/aimhacking even tho they won in the end.

I need to derank abit. My teammates can't keep up on that skill level :< (they're MG1-2
s)

The Inferno game afterwards though, was awesome

baby

Wtf C9? Immunity didn't even make it to the Major

shit happens man, the old ldlc lineup lost to a polish mix team at the world championship thing yesterday. a polish mix team of players who had never even been to a csgo major beat semi finalists.

tootsi666

shit happens man, the old ldlc lineup lost to a polish mix team at the world championship thing yesterday. a polish mix team of players who had never even been to a csgo major beat semi finalists.
That was a BO1, C9 lost a BO3 and got 16:3'd on Overpass.

What LDLC lineup had both shox and apEX?

Xizk

All of them have been to Majors though?

Starfield

The thing is the french national team probably didn't care at all about that game. They went 322 in almost every round. When you know what apEx did on B plateu you know what I mean.

fuck this game. I quit the match I was in to switch guns and then the main menu won't let me reconnect, there is no button. I tried restarting steam and it won't let me in. I can search for another game though but my team are still in the other game.

MayMay

Banned
qma : i wil lsave the demo and send it to valve in email
qma : they wil like it
qma : say good by to your account
qma : ukran dogs

Ludono

Upgrading to Windows 10 didn't fix the problem either so I'm 99.9% sure it's something to do with my school's network configuration, but since I'm not a CS major I have no idea what it could be :p

baby

That was a BO1, C9 lost a BO3 and got 16:3'd on Overpass.

What LDLC lineup had both shox and apEX?

sorry, ldlc lineup except actually improved.

like i know i joke about rickeh being a god and all that but immunity legit had a great event. and maybe a boo3 means more than a bo1 but its really not enough to condemn a team like that. every team has bad days and bad events. theres no point in complaining about it like it somehow makes them a worse team than they are

Ludono

Shit oniichan you made me realize I never post intro of myself.

I'm moko creator of world famous mokoguides.MOE (under construction).

Favorite player: Not romo
Favorite team: Cowboys
Favorite gun:12 gauge

Won't post pc setup since been there down that. Other super sweet gaming setup.

Vita favortie console. Sorry oniichan.

We're doing "about me"s and setup posts? :D

Favorite Map: Mirage
Favorite Team: Fnatic
Favorite Player: Shroud
Favorite Weapon: AWP

The battlestation

#collegelife

MayMay

Banned
All dat boooooozzzzeeee

Edit:
I wanna fit in.. soooo -

About Mayhem the dank MayMay master:

Favorite Map: Overpass
Favorite Team: EnVyUs
Favorite Player: kennyS
Favorite Weapon: AWP

Dont have a pic atm tho - might take one later lol

Edit 2:

gg Vinka, Xizk, Saj and Overdoziz. 2 wins 2 losses is decent enough!

frbrr

Upgrading to Windows 10 didn't fix the problem either so I'm 99.9% sure it's something to do with my school's network configuration, but since I'm not a CS major I have no idea what it could be :p

:/

anything going on in event viewer when it happens?

what the fuck

why do you need 10 controllers

All those controllers. Are you collecting them or something?
Those 8 man FIFA party's won't play themselves.

Also, I do generally only use certain controllers for certain games.

And above all else, I'm shit with controlling my finances.

um, is that a wii u gamepad?

Yeah. Couldn't play competitive smash on the Gamepad very well, so I bought the Pro Controller. :p

impact

Banned
moko setup is the best one (except for mine) just upgrade to a zowie mouse and a real mousepad and u will b global ezpz

blue dude you should sell half of those hideous controllers and buy a monitor that is actually decent. and start playing on mouse/keyboard because you're never gonna be decent at CSGO with a controller.

Top Bottom