• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT3| Halo and Goodbye

Starfield

Can anyone recommend me a good gaming mouse?

Right now I'm using this disgrace:

26-794-008-TS

^ I have an Xbox One too, but mine is broken

claw grip....middle hands. If I use throwaway gloves they are usually M

Then I can't help you, sorry. Got a Zowie EC1-a and it's amazing, but don't use the claw grip and I doubt it's made for it (also big hands).

baby

They sell em in every gym I've ever been to.. baby danger frail.

ya well see when we fight @ lan theres nothing to do up here so i spend literally 24 hours a day in the campus gym and i havent seen that hat once... maybe i need to go to kiddie gyms like you... i bet you work out at the McDonalds(TM) Kids PlayGym(TM)

Ludono

ya well see when we fight @ lan theres nothing to do up here so i spend literally 24 hours a day in the campus gym and i havent seen that hat once... maybe i need to go to kiddie gyms like you... i bet you work out at the McDonalds(TM) Kids PlayGym(TM)

Grimace is fucking ripped

MayMay

Banned
gg
that last match was the most frustrating game ever

Man.. there's no way they should've been able to do that.

We're usually pretty good on CT Mirage.

Felt like one of them was probably toggling or something once we got close to winning.. like.. they got double headshots the second a pixel of their arm was around the corner as Ts with their stupid P90s or Tec9s. But - it was probably nothing. I guess going full P90/Tec-9 as a whole team and then just running somewhere and "guessing" spots to pre-shoot is a valuable strat lol.

That, and cHinzo was sabotaging us from the inside!!! :p

MayMay

Banned
I feel like there's a big lack of dual-screen setups in this thread.

Not sure how anyone can live without 2 screens lol

haveheart

Banned
Man.. there's no way they should've been able to do that.

We're usually pretty good on CT Mirage.

Felt like one of them was probably toggling or something once we got close to winning.. like.. they got double headshots the second a pixel of their arm was around the corner as Ts with their stupid P90s or Tec9s. But - it was probably nothing. I guess going full P90/Tec-9 as a whole team and then just running somewhere and "guessing" spots to pre-shoot is a valuable strat lol.

That, and cHinzo was sabotaging us from the inside!!! :p

I took a look at the replay.

They were playing like shit. No tactics, nothing. Just hitting crazy random shots. These random lucky shots started after we came back leading 12-10. So I suspect there was some triggering...

Omega

Banned
its mm so chances are they toggled. don't listen to overdoziz. way too many people go from being dizzykitten to olofmeister in mm

maybe if they were going from potter to olofmeister i could chalk that up to luck

MayMay

Banned
Yeah, that makes it a bit easier to swallow. Guy was probably cheating then.

Fucking hell, and it looked like we were gonna win ;_;

cHinzo

Born too late to play CS 1.6 competitively, born too early to hit Global, born just in time to throw soms more games. -_- sorry guys those last couple of games of mine were awful. I take the full blame. Also kept geting headshotted by everyone even when playing on odd positions.
after seeing no button at all, I get this one
Lol, it was a sign from Valve for u to just ACCEPT the game. So many games found without u guys pressing on accept today. It shouldn't be that hard with that big of an accept button!
/s

its mm so chances are they toggled. don't listen to overdoziz. way too many people go from being dizzykitten to olofmeister in mm

maybe if they were going from potter to olofmeister i could chalk that up to luck

Gotta go with OD on this one <3. Sure there are hackers, but in all my games you know how many have gotten banned? 2. Seems like everyone who gets a good round is a hacker

frbrr

Born too late to play CS 1.6 competitively, born too early to hit Global, born just in time to throw soms more games. -_- sorry guys those last couple of games of mine were awful. I take the full blame. Also kept geting headshotted by everyone even when playing on odd positions.

Hah, wasn't your fault we lost
we threw like 5 rounds on t side with those awful afterplants, that's why we lost

Haribi

Why isn't there a Star Wars RPG? And wouldn't James Bond make for a pretty good FPS?
Anyone else have a i5 4460 with a r9 380 or gtx 960? If yes, how much fps do you get?

impact

Banned
who needs bigger prize pools when you bring in at least $3000 a month.

flom also hit 1k subs

you don't even have to be good at the game or be an attractive woman to make money on twitch

Anyone else have a i5 4460 with a r9 380 or gtx 960? If yes, how much fps do you get?

I have a 4670k and a 760 and I used to get 300-400 now I get 150-250 cuz Valve development team lol. Not exactly the specs you said but somewhat close

Omega

Banned
Gotta go with OD on this one <3. Sure there are hackers, but in all my games you know how many have gotten banned? 2. Seems like everyone who gets a good round is a hacker

theres a difference between a good round, or even a few rounds, and being a completely different player.

also bans mean nothing. I still have profiles bookmarked of spinbotters and they're still not even overwatched banned let alone VAC ban. dont be a redditor

MayMay

Banned

Not your fault, no worries

Top Bottom