• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

fnatic -lekr0 +krimz

Now if only flusha would realize jw is not good enough anymore and go back... pls understand flusha.

But Fnatic aren't going to Brazil now. Strange.

cHinzo

I miss the good Fnatic. The current one is just a shittier LGB and Godsent is just the shitty version of the early Fnatic. At least we got some good Danish teams now... :>

I've literally played on nonstop the last month with everyone, on my main and on my smurf.
I'm also preparing for Qatar in a month, so I'm a bit busy with that while trying to juggle my social life and CS with that.
Even bought FIFA to shoot with you guys, although I'm really into FUT again.

And yea, I'm home Quiche. Hope you enjoyed the concert and 'Muricah.

Ludono

fnatic -lekr0 +krimz

Now if only flusha would realize jw is not good enough anymore and go back... pls understand flusha.

But Fnatic aren't going to Brazil now. Strange.

But Lekr0 was actually semi-decent... Why not trade Wenton??

Please tell me you are home/free this week. I'm home in about 6 hours and need my Hixx/Neonz/Ludono/Confy 4am matches!

I'm around, but have a lot of work to do :D

sanstesy

fnatic is 2014 LGB and GODSENT is 2014 fnatic. What a shitty time to be alive

its crazy. GODSENT is now in a position LGB was in and the LGB core is now in fnatic. its like a different dimension

now GODSENT will suddenly fluke win the major in january and afterwards bomb out in every tournament again, fnatic will be good but wont be able to get into finals... and so history repeats itself.

cHinzo

chinzo

i got a 39k bomb

5d15962b33.jpg

Same! :D Sick stuff bruh, which map?

Almost forgot, new highlights!

All Headshots Ace! Was a 2 vs 5, but the other guy did nothing. :^) At least he was a cool bomb carrier, that shit is heavy.

AWP + CZ Ace!

4K A Retake!

baby

I'm thinking godsent got paid

krimz + major spot for lekr0 doesn't make sense as a straight up trade.

i mean even if they paid fnatic has a budget. godsent probably wouldve asked for more money to trade out wenton instead of lekr0.

frbrr

i mean even if they paid fnatic has a budget. godsent probably wouldve asked for more money to trade out wenton instead of lekr0.

there were rumours a month ago about fnatic essentially being broke after buying func gear.
probably why they couldn't handle the rain buyout in the first place and got stuck with wenton.

baby

it's a shame Faze are on ridiculously long contracts coz it would be great to see rain take wentons place now.

i was so hyped when kinguin picked up rain because he was finally on a 'good' team

:(

rip rain... been a fan since london conspiracy at gfinity before the second major

baby

Wtf happened to steel. Went from 5000 viewer CSGO streams to 500 ppl to watch him play overwatch and now he's streaming himself cooking.

steel is crazy mediocre at ow. hes just not good enough to make his attitude seem justified like it did to most of his viewers in cs

Ludono

Dig is gonna win this one. They play sick CS lately and their map pool is huge, playing most of the maps.

I dunno, VP always has the potential to do well. Envy has the players, but they probably won't get their shit together anytime soon. Tyloo is also not too bad, with some upset potential.

Ludono

i was 100% sure this was a joke at the start but the further it goes the less sure i am

im born and raised in los angeles and i say dude less than this guy

I have no idea what that accent is.

"You ahn top of da faking list."

"Ah See dat shit dude."

rugioh

Banned
Liquid has always been suspect outside of their s1mple run. Beat everyone on d2 and maybe cbble (and noone ever bans d2 on them for some reason) and lose everything else.

Hixx

Well, ESL seem to have these issues everywhere they go.

Proper amateur stuff, especially with the sound today. Replays having commentary on them, the mics cutting out and now this fucking constant whine.

Top Bottom