• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Hixx

fuck that

I HATE observers who toggle it in stupid ways. Toggle it in smokes or when people are jiggle peeking etc. Far too many of them turn it off for no reason.

Ludono

QmWH04W.jpg

AHAHAHAHAHA

Hixx

Imagine being at a tournament with NRG and looking like the worst team.

Immortals lol

hen1 34.3 ADR LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

cs isnt fun to watch with x ray on imo

I kinda agree. I wish it was off more than on. When a smoke pops and players are struggling to get a bearing on what's going on, I enjoy feeling that tension. X-Ray removes all tension from viewing the confusion and makes the situation feel more trivial.

JDB

Banned
I kinda agree. I wish it was off more than on. When a smoke pops and players are struggling to get a bearing on what's going on, I enjoy feeling that tension. X-Ray removes all tension from viewing the confusion and makes the situation feel more trivial.
I wanna see what's happening.

Hixx

That last round summed mouz up

ChrisJ gets killed from apps because hes a fucking idiot THEN DOESN'T CALL IT or denis is an idiot and ignores it.

JDB

Banned
That last round summed mouz up

ChrisJ gets killed from apps because hes a fucking idiot THEN DOESN'T CALL IT or denis is an idiot and ignores it.
Either way they're jerking off on site without planting the bomb for so long that surely you'll take a look toward apps at some point.

JDB

Banned
ESL has issues with their internet, but when they finally come back they're still not ready to start the match. :D

Hixx

boltz smurfin

boltz also doing all of the talking in these pauses.

zews 4-15. He's legit the worst pro player.

-zews +devil ez

baby

honestly, i miss esea lan. its too bad they couldnt keep doing the small casual texas event but ig thats the price of the game getting huge. it always went off without a hitch (besides the delays, but who didnt have that back then) and felt more about the game than the audience. was the best event every time

Top Bottom