• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

cHinzo

Shaddap my sens is fine.

Tyloo made it! :> Not letting those visas go to waste.

Edit: lol they played 183 rounds today and still need to play another bo3.

Hixx

Isn't the idea behind Movember to shave on Oct 31st and GROW your 'tache through November, not just shave into a silly looking one a few days before?

Disappointed SK lost, but can't be unhappy that Nothing and the guys won it all. Shame it wasn't close at least after that 1st map.

Would be such an anticlimax if they wouldn't make the major. You'd think it would be a given, but the teams in the qualifier are absolutely insane.

JDB

Banned
I'd kill to get some Western European fucks on my team every now and then. 90% of the time it's Polish and Russian people who start having conversations in their own language straight away. I wish I could set the ping limit of my teammates or something.

Hixx

Maybe if you weren't so ginger

JXrxDVq.png

Silly me reinstalled the Mobile App. Now I'm not receiving my authenticator code and I'm kinda locked out of my account for as long as the servers aren't fully functional.

Top Bottom