• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

JDB

Banned
im sure valve has no input on their major tournaments at all, you're right
Yes, because me saying EL - not Valve - does the dumb shit like having chickens in there is the same as me saying Valve has literally nothing to do with the majors. Are you dense?

Yes, because me saying EL - not Valve - does the dumb shit like having chickens in there is the same as me saying Valve has literally nothing to do with the majors. Are you dense?

If you can't look at basic shit like how Valve always does in-game events where they dress up virtual chickens and come to the conclusion that chickens on the main stage was their decision, you should ask yourself that question.

JDB

Banned
If you can't look at basic shit like how Valve always does in-game events where they dress up virtual chickens and come to the conclusion that chickens on the main stage was their decision, you should ask yourself that question.
Okay mate, keeping thinking that a quick thing done by EL production is stopping Valve from doing 'big things' at majors. 😂 😂 😂

JDB

Banned
One of the better majors finals in a while. Too bad VP didn't win. 😔
Also, lol at Mouz kicking chrisj.

Divius

I wonder if Oskar is an improvement over ChrisJ. There's other people in that team I'd consider replacing before Chris...

JDB

Banned
I wonder if Oskar is an improvement over ChrisJ. There's other people in that team I'd consider replacing before Chris...
Oskar didn't do shit for the short amount of time he was on Mouz, maybe there were some issues with him and ChrisJ? Either way I can't see them doing anything with the dead weight still on the team.

baby

Oskar didn't do shit for the short amount of time he was on Mouz, maybe there were some issues with him and ChrisJ? Either way I can't see them doing anything with the dead weight still on the team.

rip mouzs only fan talking shit on em already

i missed the final but this was by far my favorite major. more than just 1 team was unpredictable which was new

rugioh

Banned
Blows my mind that denis and spiidi continue to have a paycheck after their performance at the major, yet chrisj gets kicked

Starfield

"Superteams" lol

So far neirher of those so called superteams achieved anyrhing special yet. They all rely on fragging power but as soon as they get confronted with a team that is good strat wise and decent at fragging they they always get obliterated lol

Id call them good pug teams thats it.

Also, finally Astralis didnt choke in the semis and won a major! Feelsgoodman

Also no cajunB in major, noice

Hixx

"Superteams" lol

So far neirher of those so called superteams achieved anyrhing special yet. They all rely on fragging power but as soon as they get confronted with a team that is good strat wise and decent at fragging they they always get obliterated lol

Id call them good pug teams thats it.

Also, finally Astralis didnt choke in the semis and won a major! Feelsgoodman

Also no cajunB in major, noice

lol the "superteam" tag isn't literal

It's just a collection of big names doing something together. Like the term "supergroup" in music. Them Crooked Vultures didn't blow anyone's bollocks off (good album tho) for example.

cHinzo

P90 only games are the most fun games in CS. :> Add same salty enemies and 16-14 wins and u can't have any better games.

baby

I once played a P90 + auto sniper only game too.

revolver + auto is the only way to play if youre not a pussy

f062569a7f.png

i created a graph of na matchmaking csgo

rugioh

Banned
Somehow I still got a silver pickem trophy, although half of my bracket was completely wrong. (Thanks NaVi)

I'll take it I guess

Top Bottom