• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

baby

I follow players more than teams tbh.

But I like pretty much all the VP players so I guess if I had to pick a team, it'd be them.

Excited for this new French team tho. Kenny, Shox and Apex in the same team, what a time to be alive.

i really cant get behind vp because i still feel like they got away with murder with all the throwing they did in 2013

Idk what game you were watching, that was pretty clearly Fers game. His adr was ridiculous lol

Fer is the rock on this team and is 90% of the time incredibly solid and doesn't have to adjust too much. But even on Mirage, which he usually has on lockdown, they had to force things and you could see how he wasn't fully comfortable with how things went. It's not just about adr, kdr, whatever...

JDB

Banned
At least they didn't have three people chilling in CT while the other team casually walks onto A through connector.

JDB

Banned
latest

Phox

Banned
the only reason youre not out is because sk doesnt play until tomorrow lmfao youre retarded

still hurt because i made fun of vega squadron and the other nobody ruskis from the qualifier

or maybe neither
#RUNSKG

Mad kid i hope navi does well today... Oh wait

cHinzo

A bit too many eco wins to my liking. Pistols could surely use some nerfs. I think the p250 is pretty balanced though. Not too many bullets in a mag, pretty inaccurate when moving and only instakill headshots on close range.

Applebite

Fer is the rock on this team and is 90% of the time incredibly solid and doesn't have to adjust too much. But even on Mirage, which he usually has on lockdown, they had to force things and you could see how he wasn't fully comfortable with how things went. It's not just about adr, kdr, whatever...

I was more just talking about that Overpass game. I'm aware numbers are not all, but ADR more than anything is super indicative of general impact. Impact kills are a thing too and they just could not get in on A at all thanks to him. He was definitely the MVP for them.

Anyone got any teams they prefer? I mostly cheer for players as opposed to having team preferences. Fer and Kio are monsters this last map.

Well seeing as the football team I support, bought the dignitas players... I feel kind of obligated. Now if only they could git gud.

JDB

Banned
Hopefully VP wins the major. Fuck Astralis.
Also, are they really going to play the final at the point where they usually start the day? That's 4pm CET, 10am EST and 7am PST. Why not just do it at a later point where it's better for every timezone?

I believe it's the view model that has gotten me to the skill level I am today. When I finally get it to be full on doom style, I will automaticly learn polish and join VP.

rugioh

Banned
Did quiche make you say this? You are both wrong. You are all wrong. Phox please tell me if the view model is good? I ask you because you seem to suffer from the same as me, and I just feel connected to you.

Quiche did bribe me with bourbon, you're right

spootime

Long shot: anyone have a day 3 major ticket they aren't going to use today? My friend wanted to check out the whole CS go thing

Hixx

How many times are Anders and Semmler gonna have to see maps like this to realize this Nuke is waaaaaaaaay less CT-sided than the prior version?

Top Bottom