• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

Applebite

navi wont go anywhere with this line up.

they look like the old faze clan line up just with even more skill but otherwise no leadership, no plan b, just pug play. they can be a top 5 team even with that but they were top 5 with zeus anyway
They were absolutely stomping before facing Astralis, who are at the very least a top 3 team right now. I feel like we pretty much just watched the finals.

sanstesy

gambit could have easily won this already if they didnt completely fuck up their vetos.

They were absolutely stomping before facing Astralis, who are at the very least a top 3 team right now. I feel like we pretty much just watched the finals.

stomping what ? they were winning bo1s on their best maps which is a completely different beast compared to bo3s. no way they would have won against vp or even sk in this manner.

Applebite

stomping what ? they were winning bo1s on their best maps which is a completely different beast compared to bo3s. no way they would have won against vp or even sk in this manner.
You act as if BO1 matches don't matter at all. They weren't just winning, they were crushing. It's not as if they're the only ones that get to veto maps in BO1 games.

Hixx

people stroking their cocks because Na'Vi didn't beat heavy TOURNAMENT favourites lmao

get a fucking grip

-

I'm starting to wonder if the fnatic/godsent potential switch is even worth it to fnatic at this point. twist is really coming along but doplan seems to have shrunk; obviously -doplan +flusha is a huge upgrade but would -twist +jw be??

Wonder if flusha still thinks playing with his bud is worth missing out on being a contender again...

frbrr

well, they're saying nip might be in the swedish shuffle after all, so that complicates things.

the only nip player good enough to be on fnatic is f0rest, and nip would never let that guy go.

sanstesy

You act as if BO1 matches don't matter at all. They weren't just winning, they were crushing. It's not as if they're the only ones that get to veto maps in BO1 games.

they legit destroyed sk in a bo1. otherwise they played envy and mousesports.

and yes, bo1s dont indicate all that much in the grand scheme of things. navi doesnt have a great map pool against the other top5 teams so of course its a whole different ordeal.

jediyoshi

hQV7Fyb.png

saelz8

North should have traded AWP for a 5 man AK push a round or two. They were looking for picks sitting on T side and leaving themselves to the end of the clock. VP was giving them nothing. Round after round. Virtus Pro is too real.

KiDdYoNe

Wrong thread.
But hey, since I'm here. Looks like I need to watch VP match, saw the first map and the half of the second. Looking at those scores they were choking big times.

More like Cold and Fallen playing like a wet noodle.
I have no problem with this.

More like Fallen has to wait 9 rounds before he can pick an AWP cause they decide to play to Fox's "strenghts". Who plays mid and is absolute garbage at it, can't even hold off the splits. Cold who has to constantly try and retake A because it's getting abused.

"Hey, Fallen is playing with a UMP on A, let's just keep going there".

Applebite

Anyone got any teams they prefer? I mostly cheer for players as opposed to having team preferences. Fer and Kio are monsters this last map.

Hixx

I follow players more than teams tbh.

But I like pretty much all the VP players so I guess if I had to pick a team, it'd be them.

Excited for this new French team tho. Kenny, Shox and Apex in the same team, what a time to be alive.

Top Bottom