• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

cHinzo

I hope Faze wins thie tournament if Astralis doesn't. Don't think they won a big tourney before. Would be great for Niko's firet event with Faze and for Karrigan of course.

Applebite

I kinda want this final to be Karrigans revenge but I don't know that they can win with some of the inconsistensies on Faze. Allu and Rain go kinda missing from time to time.

haveheart

Banned
The usual thing where the organizers think that attaching a big name to a ticker to play at an event that doesn't fit it at all will increase ticket sales/viewership.

Boy that was hard to watch... Apparently this was Hardwell, just read up on him.

When's the game starting? Thought they said 18:30?

cHinzo

Seems like we're going all the way to the fifth map! This final is pretty enjoyable so far.

Edit: nvm Astralis had a strong CT on Inferno. Another win~!

Are we ever getting a new operation? I started playing just after the last one ended and would like to play one before global warming or Trump crushes our planet for good.

Hixx

Are we ever getting a new operation? I started playing just after the last one ended and would like to play one before global warming or Trump crushes our planet for good.

Not for a while, it would seem. Been like... 4 months since the last skin case!

Maybe they have taken the "Valve would rather give us chicken skin cases than fix the game" criticisms to heart.

After upgrading to wins10. and installing new audio drives the game sounds better. still shit, but better.

When I switched to Windows 10 I can no longer play in Borderless Windowed mode. It stutters and has frame pacing issues, even though in game it's outputting at 300fps.

Kind of a bummer, because CSGO is my alt-tabbing game. lol

fkoKAOCl.jpg

Ask me anything about counterstrike betting 😎

Also BeesMoneyCrew seem pretty alright. Wardell is legit!

So what you're still 2000$ in the hole after this right?

I don't do betting usually so no I am up by quite a margin but thanks for the worry. I only started this bet cause of VP playing Astralis with Zonic so stuck £100 on them and from there spun it up to £1500 and cashed out.

Phox

Banned
hehe

adren level blackmail from friberg

-friberg +lekr0 and you'd have a decent team
Yes please! lekr0 can have great games opening sites single-handedly

The ole rumor mill:
1. STYKO Will join Mousesports in replace of LoWel who will join OpTic Gaming, NAF Will IGL
2. Replacing STYKO in HR will be starix
3. pyth kicked from NiP, draken from Epsilon will replace him, draken even teased in twitter.
4. Hiko might be looking in to coaching an NA team, not sure yet. (Or return to Streaming)
5. fREAKAZOiD had talks with OpTic and Misfits.
The first 3 should happen soon and the rest I doubt. hiko is too full of himself to coach.

rugioh

Banned
Yes please! lekr0 can have great games opening sites single-handedly

The ole rumor mill:
1. STYKO Will join Mousesports in replace of LoWel who will join OpTic Gaming, NAF Will IGL
2. Replacing STYKO in HR will be starix
3. pyth kicked from NiP, draken from Epsilon will replace him, draken even teased in twitter.
4. Hiko might be looking in to coaching an NA team, not sure yet. (Or return to Streaming)
5. fREAKAZOiD had talks with OpTic and Misfits.
The first 3 should happen soon and the rest I doubt. hiko is too full of himself to coach.

I like Ryan but he doesn't help OpTic at all joining that roster. I don't think he helps Misfits either. I wonder how good starix is really though mechanically. I'm sure hes been playing himself along with the team but like zews/peacemaker I think theres still a jump between high tier faceit and pro level play in EU. Iowel is probably the only thing keeping mixwell from leaving them for dead and going back to spain I'd imagine

EDIT: Nvm on the Optic shit https://slingshotesports.com/2017/0...ions-optic-gaming-acquiring-rush-and-mixwell/

I like Freak but don't think he's very good. Was one of the reasons I really fell in love with c9 though originally. That new TL line up if true would be interesting. That should be great but Nitro has had a rough couple weeks.

Top Bottom