• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Counter-Strike: Global Offensive |OT4| Overwatch is filled with cheaters

I might be wrong but I think I read that Stan got pissed that some players on the team were not putting in enough effort in practice and stuff so he just left.

I still don't get why they switched up Optic after what, one bad tournament?

Not only did they have one bad tournament, they were competitive against Astralis, the best team in the game currently.

Can't be an NA team if you don't overreact though. As the wise man Ricky Bobby once said, if you're not first you're last.

baby

I might be wrong but I think I read that Stan got pissed that some players on the team were not putting in enough effort in practice and stuff so he just left.

rumor i heard was he was just uncomfortable ever since they kicked him the first time (for 9 days in august). really sucks for everyone involved - i doubt it had anything to do with gameplay or 'overreacting.' that optic lineup has been knee deep in drama since day 1

on the topic of freakazoid: seems like a great dude and was really nuts 3-4 years ago but hes either permanently washed up or recovering too slow from his previous retirement. if he went to mythic or a premier team that might be best for now

cHinzo

a4bxHu8.jpg

EU matchmaking!

Phox

Banned
you do realize he was describing you, right?
Are you that defensive about yourself that you thought I was talking about you? Jesus guy not everything is about you grow up.

But hey now that I think about it why not... that does remind me of you.

Hixx

"For the first time in the history of the Majors, all the matches, including the ones from the Minors and from the qualifier, will be streamed live in 1080p/60fps."

sanstesy

Oh it's about the UK leaving the EU.

I'd rather self inflict papercuts on my eyeballs, thanks.

me 2 but i just cant look away. its over now

is this still jontron related? i hope thorin argues in favor of white nationalism

oh nvm saw hixxs post... couldnt in 1000 years top the jontron stream

jontron stream was boring. jon never had a chance just by sheer debating skills alone

baby

me 2 but i just cant look away. its over now

jontron stream was boring. jon never had a chance just by sheer debating skills alone

he doesnt just lack debating skills hes just like... actually retarded. http://archive.is/OV2WZ

he did shit like equating all immigration to america to what europeans did to native americans and claimed third world countries were better off because of colonialism. got as close as possible to saying "white genocide" without quite saying it

theres been a huge fallout just because the dude has so many fans and hes not known for being an idiot like thorin is lol

sanstesy

I know dude. what im sayin is dismantling jon in a debate is the lowest of hanging fruit because even without his idiotic views his argumentation & talking skills are complete garbage which made it just an vicarious embarassment show. dude cant even talk properly ffs

i watch destinys stream for the pseudo intellectual wikipedia sourced internet debates

rugioh

Banned
That AK looks dope, probably gonna be expensive as hell though. I wanna sell one of my shit knives and get a dope huntsman or bowie now

JDB

Banned
It does seem very open and overly complex. Almost looks more like a co-op map than a defuse one. Judging after one match is silly though.

Hixx

lol it's absolutely fucking terrible. The timings are appalling.

It really does feel like Mikla 2.

BUT, it runs well which is nice, I guess.

baby

id say its as bad as release day cbble and overpass honestly. so basically as long as they almost completely change it it could be good one day

Top Bottom