• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.
worthy 11boards, 2 steals, 8pts.
my client has turned into the lamar odom of courtside! inconsistant as fuck, but a rebounding machine!..wait what?

Quixzlizx said:
If you don't stop shotgunning horseradish sauce, I'm afraid you're going to become terminally bitter.

That time of the month again?

Anyway, 2.0 cruised tonight. The Machine couldn't be stopped from downtown.

Meier

If you played tonight and aren't on 2.0, you shouldn't be bragging about stats in this thread. Reggie follows up a 10 board 5 block performance with 11 boards, 4 blocks, 3 steals. S'what I'm talking about.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Enron said:
Roy Tarpley continues to lead GAFdom in boards. Another 14 tonight. Agent Zero with 26!

We got 14 from Tarp 11 from Kemp 11 from Dirk, and 13 from Jaxx

It was a crap team but whatever, 27 points, 4-4 from behind the arc, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and no TO's is still sweet game.

Shuttlesworth

Kung Foo Kid said:
It was a crap team but whatever, 27 points, 4-4 from behind the arc, 7 rebounds, 5 assists, 2 steals, 2 blocks and no TO's is still sweet game.

Shuttlesworth
first ever back2back sixth man award? :eek:

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
Kung Foo Kid said:

Shuttlesworth

good shit playboy...

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Adam Blade said:
How could you forget 11 from the Bol? :<

I meant to say him too! just the 13 from jaxx = mind blown

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Just got back in,

Malleymal said:
DY_nasty check your CR mail.....

GG Jerome...a couple more games man and its on

and yeah, I spoke to him earlier today to confirm he was signing on. I just wanted to see the game to decide between Karakand and Ninjascooter.

Quixzlizx

Jamesfrom818 said:
That time of the month again?

Anyway, 2.0 cruised tonight. The Machine couldn't be stopped from downtown.

Agent Arenas also finds your trash talk to be trite and worthy of the most obnoxious middle school students.

Enron

Banned
Meier said:
You two just gotta settle it on the court, that's all.

Oh wait.... already did. Eat it suckas!

fu! We'll see how many jokes you got after your upcoming 10 game losing streak!

I think because I have ACEN/Neogaf/2.0/Barons/Team Gaf on "My Scoreboard" - I think it puts anyone from those games into one chatroom for me because I constantly see others talking about other games that aren't where my chat window is.

DCX

DCX
We came back from 14 and 15 pt leads....not enough...new chems are forthcoming...i hope.

DCX

Rodeo Clown said:
I see The Machine missed a game-winner with 14 seconds to go.

It was a game 2.0 was lucky to be in. They had guys totally beasting on us but our defense was able to keep us in it. We just fell a little short in the end.

This sim shit is really getting to me. I don't know what changed between last season and this season - I'm building Smush the same way, his sliders haven't changed, he's playing with the SAME people, but he's shooting a TON more.

Fucking god damn ridiculous.

Meier

Can't believe we didn't score a single time in the final 3 mins basically. I can't fucking understand this game for shit.

DCX

DCX
Meier said:
Can't believe we didn't score a single time in the final 3 mins basically. I can't fucking understand this game for shit.
the big men get all the shots...well, except for miner and his lifemate Price...

DCX

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Foye:
Code:
FGM-A  	3PM-A  	FTM-A  	REB  	AST  	ST  	BK  	TO  	PTS
8 - 11 	1 - 3 	0 - 2 	5 	1 	1 	0 	2 	17
We'll see how Jax' big night affects the scoring standings.

Top Bottom