• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

Meier

Reggie has a rebounding chemistry and they have a guy get 33 boards while he is out there. It's fucking obnoxious and stupid.

Meier

How was the Barons game considered a 'quality' one when they had 400 more points than the other team who was in the Playground? o_O

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
3pt lost... it hurts but nice to see Jaxx break out of his slump

DCX

DCX
Jamesfrom818 said:
2.0 had 18 blocks and 19 steals tonight. We just need to increase our leadership and offense a bit and we should be golden.
We played great D, made stops and forced TOs just didn't convert...leadership is a biggie and we are working on offense...i'm trying hard to get Starks a chem with Will. Tommorrow i should have 60 in his shooting,,,then i'll work on D and Leadership and free throws...

DCX

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Meier, to be honest, when the initial challenge was made they were significantly better than us.

10 dimes and another showcase of shutdown defense later says you can all shut your whore mouths though.

Holy crap I see a potential chemistry developing ... If I can get it season over. Just give the Barons the title and me another DPotY.

EDIT: had to change it from the other chemistry so they don't mistake it.

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
Ninja Scooter said:
is anybody in the market for a badass 6'11" Euro rebounding machine? My client has kids to feed.
If you would've just updated Slava, he wouldn't have been cut in the first place.

pilonv1

The Frankman said:
Holy crap I see a potential chemistry developing ... If I can get it season over. Just give the Barons the title and me another DPotY.

EDIT: had to change it from the other chemistry so they don't mistake it.

ACEN has a chemistry, you're all fucked.

Enron

Banned
pilonv1 said:
ACEN has a chemistry, you're all fucked.

More like TWELVE chemistries!

Too bad one of them isn't "STOP SHOOTING EVERYTIME YOU TOUCH THE BALL JAX"

:<

To his credit, he made most of them, but we could probably stand to not hoist it up 21 times with any one player!

DY_nasty

Rodeo Clown said:
If you would've just updated Slava, he wouldn't have been cut in the first place.

Damn straight, cutting Slava is the hardest thing I've ever had to do as

<-------------------- GM of The Forever

NewLib

Banned
Enron said:

To his credit, he made most of them, but we could probably stand to not hoist it up 21 times with any one player!

21? Who does he think he is, Miner?

Rodeo Clown

Enron said:

You can only have 1 chemistry per pair of players for a max of 6.

DY_nasty

And what the hell!? How did McFail rack up 7 blocks tonight? Do they play any kind of conservative defense at all???

Eh disappointing night. Higher my stats go up, lower my output is. My shots were right around how many I want to take per game (3/5 FG), but only 8 rebs, a block and a steal? Ugh.

Holy crap did you see the next team we face? They start 3 certifiable rebounding monsters... they literally were created by Al-Quaeda to rebound insane amount of numbers. Jesus.

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
Mr. Rodman is now the 10th best free agent. Some people dropped the ball on this one.

Here's Dennis by the beach at his new part time job...Lifeguard!
ot42fm.jpg

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
DCX said:
Nice. Maybe you can show us one day

DCX

I will!
It'll never replace my Madden Online League East Division Championship ring of 2005.

Slava is currently living in the gym 20 hours a day working on his game. He assures any prospective teams he will not disappoint them and if they happen to have the Barons on the schedule you will see them feel a vengeance not seen since Rocky's rematch with Clubber Lang. DYnasty has actually offered my client $20 million to stay retired just to avoid this epic beatdown.

DY_nasty

The gunners were gunnin tonight... goddamn.

Way to smash a 10 man roster by 30+ Barons. Drink on Ray Ray tonight! :D

Rodeo Clown

DY_nasty said:
The gunners were gunnin tonight... goddamn.

Way to smash a 10 man roster by 30+ Barons. Drink on Ray Ray tonight! :D
Yeah, 22 shots to get 24 points, those are Kobe Bryant numbers.

DY_nasty

LOL @ 2.0 getting out-coached in the final seconds. No 3 point miracles tonight! :lol

Top Bottom