• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.
aznpxdd said:
Are you fuckin' kidding me? Lost by 1 point AGAIN?!

Man McFail's rebounding numbers has been ABYSMAL !
Stephen F.'s last article said:
He said he was disappointed each team doesn't have a fair amount of players and as left, he felt the starting forward tandem of Kevin McFail and Calvin Booth was the most overrated pair of bigs in the league. "Quite frankly I'm surprised one if not both haven't been dropped from the lineup yet", he said.
Code:
[B][U]Name  	        POS  	FGM-A  	3PM-A  	FTM-A  	OFF  	DEF  	TOT  	AST  	STL  	BLK  	TO  	PTS[/U][/B]
J. James 	F 	1 - 5 	0 - 0 	5 - 6 	3 	8 	11 	1 	1 	3 	0 	7
Jerome James laughs at inferior centers.

aznpxdd said:
Booth isn't starting bitch!
yawn.
841213he-got-game-video-release-posters.jpg

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
aznpxdd said:
Booth isn't starting bitch!

McFail ain't playing filler player #.23 every game.

3 boards and 4 points? Those are Lisa Leslie numbers...

DY_nasty said:
3 boards and 4 points? Those are Lisa Leslie numbers...
Lisa's getting 16 and 9 this year. You obviously meant Kwame Brown numbers.

As foretold, Mark Eaton and Jerome James are the new hotness. Our defensive reign will be long, painful, but just.

DY_nasty

Oh sorry, I was just assuming that Booth was going to use this shitty performance to get some maternity leave.

<----------------- Point God. And GM of The Forever.

DY_nasty

Oden hasn't the put in the work to get those sleazy white girls just yet.

Enron

Banned
Woooo, ACEN beat a 10 man team! And one with more points than us! Roy Tarpley continutes to set GAFleague on fire, averaging a double-double, and JAXXX drops another 20+! 7-2 baby!

DY_nasty

JAXXXXX Shuttlesworth??

Well shit... Monta got 11 dimes off the bench feeding him so its all good to me. :D

DY_nasty

Can we get a moment of silence for ACEN? They just gunned down from long range tonight...

james worthy with another odomesque performance.
6pts, 12rebounds, 2blocks.:D

edit: james worthy would like to admit the starting unit gets their ass handed by the bench mob in practice everytime.

woodchuck

Im backkk
And I'm betta than ever
Im backkk
And I'm gettin'this cheedah
I'm backk
But this time I'm a Cowboy
I'm backk
And I got em sayin "Wow Boy"
Im backkk
And I'm betta than ever
Im backkk
And I'm gettin'this cheedah
I'm backk
But this time I'm a Cowboy
I'm backk
And I got em sayin "Wow Boy"

[Verse 2]
I am back with a vengeance
I'm back on the mission
Got the reciepe bro, so I'm back in the kitchen
Try'na take me out the game people saying I'm missing
Got the whole worlds undivided attention
This a brand new year
Got a brand new team
I'm a Cowboy now, no more black and green
And to the hata's who said I wouldn't get my money
I'm laughing in ya face, haha that's funny
When it comes to this game, I'm the best on the field
Some said i was gonna sign just a one-year deal
But I got what I wanted up front, ten mil.
Change the rules of the game so now how you feel?
See when I work my magic, when I catch that rock
I dominate like Shaq when he's downon the block
And this prolly be my best season by far
No more get my eagle on, meet me at the star

DY_nasty

Its about time you showed up.

When are you going to show up for a game though?

DY_nasty

woodchuck said:
yeah, but we play people in our division. not playground scrubs.

Its not our fault that our competition can't stay on pace with us. We issued these challenges weeks ago. Our extensive training regimen pays off, thats all.

woodchuck

DY_nasty said:
Its not our fault that our competition can't stay on pace with us. We issued these challenges weeks ago. Our extensive training regimen pays off, thats all.

thats why you dont challenge random teams. if you dont challenge anyone, the sim will pick a team with similar points

Meier

Big night for 2.0! Pull off the win after the 2 annoying 1-pt losses and now we're in College A. Reggie snags 20 boards in a quality win and Noel goes off for 24. Nice work team!

Enron

Banned
Yeah, so apparently someone got upset at the sim because their player wasn't shooting enough, or whatever. Well, what it boils down to is that we now need another player. I would prefer a F/C because we need one of those on our 2nd team. If anyone from one of the incomplete teams wants to jump ship drop me a PM.

woodchuck said:
thats why you dont challenge random teams. if you dont challenge anyone, the sim will pick a team with similar points

No, if you do that, you end up playing teams that dont have full rosters and everyone will cry about how you dont play anyone good, or something!

Enron said:
Yeah, so apparently someone got upset at the sim because their player wasn't shooting enough, or whatever. Well, what it boils down to is that we now need another player. I would prefer a F/C because we need one of those on our 2nd team. If anyone from one of the incomplete teams wants to jump ship drop me a PM.

No, if you do that, you end up playing teams that dont have full rosters and everyone will cry about how you dont play anyone good, or something!

Isn't Slava available?

DY_nasty

You can always call jobber. Rodman has been known to hang around 2nd rate airport strip clubs nowadays...

Slava and Mad Dog (Ninja and CB3, respectively) are both available.

Make sure you're able to accommodate them beforehand though.

Enron

Banned
DY_nasty said:
You can always call jobber. Rodman has been known to hang around 2nd rate airport strip clubs nowadays...

Why do you make it sound as though it will be more trouble than it's worth :lol

DY_nasty

Enron said:
Why do you make it sound as though it will be more trouble than it's worth :lol

Just sayin... Mad Dog loves his strippers. You'd think him and Jamaal Tinsley were cousins.

DY_nasty said:

my client, james worthy, would like to say for the record he did not enjoy massaging that drama queen, slava medvedenko's feet, right before each game

Meier

Enron said:

Oooh, the defending MVP = done? But who will talk trash with The Machine now?!

Noel hasn't take more than 12 shots in a single game all year and he's averaging 14 a game. I wish I could take at least 16-18 a game... but the team is bigger than one man!

Enron

Banned
I don't know if he's done or not, he might try to latch on with another team, I don't know. You'll have to ask him.

DY_nasty

viakado said:
mcfail should be harley quinn. /smackdown

:lol

Seriously, get jobber soon so that we can smash him along with the rest of you scrubs.

Top Bottom