• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 3 thread! Starts July 23rd

Season 3 GAF MVP

Results are only viewable after voting.

woodchuck

Quixzlizx said:
I don't think someone who roots for a football team that hasn't won a playoff game in a decade is an expert on the intricacies of championships.

P.S. Agent Arenas has been drowning in a river of your tears the entire season, and he disputes the neutrality of your post.

I'm also a University of Texas football fan. I think I know something about championships.

and wtf. a WIZARDS fan is talking shit?

and huh? when was the last time the Redskins got past the divisional playoffs?

Dude I tried joining so many times but it keeps saying it's full. I'll try again tomorrow.

And clearly Barons, you misunderstood the situation. I was messing with DCX and TeamGAF 2.0. It is all for the better. When Mason returns I guarantee a double-double (or close) machine

and by double double I mean points and rebounds. not turnovers and whatever else.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
pheeniks said:
Dude I tried joining so many times but it keeps saying it's full. I'll try again tomorrow.

And clearly Barons, you misunderstood the situation. I was messing with DCX and TeamGAF 2.0. It is all for the better. When Mason returns I guarantee a double-double (or close) machine

and by double double I mean points and rebounds. not turnovers and whatever else.

So winning isn't enough for you is it?

lol j/k, but I'm sure the joining issue just has something to do with the wait associated with the startup for the new season. Try again after midnight.

Enron

Banned
woodchuck said:
I'm also a University of Texas football fan. I think I know something about championships.

He's not a Skins fan, or a wizards fan. He just plays one on Courtrivals.

Quixzlizx

woodchuck said:

1. The Big 12 sucks.
2. I'm a Giants fan.

woodchuck

Quixzlizx said:
1. The Big 12 sucks.
2. I'm a Giants fan.

so are you also a knicks fan or what? it's sad that ACEN is the only successful basketball team in your life right now

the big 12 may suck right now. but i'll always cherish the Rose Bowl

20hn4a8.jpg

congrats to all the winners. starks was in the lead for a while, then arenas came out of nowhere.
Jerome James pretty much was in the lead the whole time.

woodchuck

so Starks was 2nd in mvp voting ahead of Shuttlesworth, but lost to Shuttlesworth in 6th man?

STARKS WAS ROBBED

it's too bad no one from teamgaf is active and voted except for a couple people

Quixzlizx

woodchuck said:
so are you also a knicks fan or what? it's sad that ACEN is the only successful basketball team in your life right now

the big 12 may suck right now. but i'll always cherish the Rose Bowl

I'll take the Super Bowl Champion Giants and an Isiah-less Knicks.

PS: It was nice seeing T.O. personally present the Giants with an ESPY.

Smush would like to congratulate his backcourt mate on getting the recognition he deserves.

Smush feels he was completely robbed of the All-Around award and knows those that voted against him were just haters that couldn't get into his parties.

woodchuck

Quixzlizx said:
I'll take the Super Bowl Champion Giants and an Isiah-less Knicks.

PS: It was nice seeing T.O. personally present the Giants with an ESPY.

except you have D'Antoni as your coach with shitty players. have fun with that.

oh yeah. congrats to the giants. they deserved it. just a couple more and they might finally catch up with the cowboys.

Quixzlizx

viakado said:
20hn4a8.jpg

congrats to all the winners. starks was in the lead for a while, then arenas came out of nowhere.

Agent Arenas appreciates the leaguewide acknowledgment of his accomplishments, and looks forward to helping lead ACEN to another GAF League championship.

woodchuck said:
so Starks was 2nd in mvp voting ahead of Shuttlesworth, but lost to Shuttlesworth in 6th man?

STARKS WAS ROBBED

it's too bad no one from teamgaf is active and voted except for a couple people
for the record i voted for starks as my first picks in both MVP and 6th man.:lol

DCX

DCX
wegotrobbed.gif

...... It's a two fold situation. I'm a Knicks fan and Starks is a Knick, and i sign my name after every post.....i see.

DCX

Quixzlizx

woodchuck said:
except you have D'Antoni as your coach with shitty players. have fun with that.

oh yeah. congrats to the giants. they deserved it. just a couple more and they might finally catch up with the cowboys.

That last sentence seemed perilously close to being Yankee-esque. Fans that experience playoff failures for years have nothing to dredge up but long past glory

Enron

Banned
viakado said:
20hn4a8.jpg

I see a whole lot of acen in that there pic

Roy Tarpley do be congratulatin' his teammate Gil Ar.....Gil Ar.....ee..........Gil.

I do some lines off this hooker's ass in his honor!

Roy%20Tarpley.jpg

Quixzlizx

rotaryspirit said:
Smush would like to congratulate his backcourt mate on getting the recognition he deserves.

Smush feels he was completely robbed of the All-Around award and knows those that voted against him were just haters that couldn't get into his parties.

Agent Arenas wishes he could have devised a method to vote multiple times in order to propel you to the award you so richly deserved. He is, in fact, a Wizard.

gilbertArenas.jpg

woodchuck

Quixzlizx said:
That last sentence seemed perilously close to being Yankee-esque. Fans that experience playoff failures for years have nothing to dredge up but long past glory

i don't mind that the giants won. the city of new york needed that. if a new york team didn't win something soon, there would have been mass suicides. now that the giant's fluke super bowl win is in the past, the cowboys can now come back to be the class of the nfc.

Quixzlizx

woodchuck said:
i don't mind that the giants won. the city of new york needed that. if a new york team didn't win something soon, there would have been mass suicides. now that the giant's fluke super bowl win is in the past, the cowboys can now come back to be the class of the nfc.

Your Court Rivals bitterness is spilling into all walks of life. I'd suggest thinking of things other than Tony Romo.

DY_nasty

NeoGAF's official "was this shooting justified" consultant
Even though Mason has revealed himself to be nothing more than a Merc he is more than deserving of his award and we're nothing but happy for him. Shuttlesworth, The Human Awesome, The Deep Death, The Hebrew HAMMAH... He revolutionized the game as a 3pt Gunnah. Congratulations to him as well.

HOW-EVER

ACENs got some nerve poppin off like this.

woodchuck

Quixzlizx said:
Your Court Rivals bitterness is spilling into all walks of life. I'd suggest thinking of things other than Tony Romo.

if you knew romo like i do, you'd know how hard it would be to think of anything else

DY_nasty said:
Even though Mason has revealed himself to be nothing more than a Merc he is more than deserving of his award and we're nothing but happy for him. Shuttlesworth, The Human Awesome, The Deep Death, The Hebrew HAMMAH... He revolutionized the game as a 3pt Gunnah. Congratulations to him as well.

HOW-EVER

ACENs got some nerve poppin off like this.

Mason thanks everybody for the honors even though his move may have come off as traiterous. However, it was for the best.

Now if I could just rejoin my goddamn team...

pheeniks said:
Mason thanks everybody for the honors even though his move may have come off as traiterous. However, it was for the best.

Now if I could just rejoin my goddamn team...
is it because you don't know the password, or its not letting you?:lol

viakado said:
is it because you don't know the password, or its not letting you?:lol

it's not letting me. keeps saying it's filled to the max though I know my spot's still there
maybe this is karma...

Top Bottom