• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CourtRivals Season 4 thread!

Rodeo Clown

All aboard! The Love train!
This was a revenge game and dy_nasty and 2.0 deserved it.

Foye personally rubbing it in by finishing with 28 points, 6 boards and 3 assists.

Branduil said:
If it was any other team, I'd feel embarrassed for how badly they're getting beat down.
it was a coalition effort. your game yesterday showed us their weakness. you pitch em, and we'll know em out of the park!
Acens and Barons, united against the principalities of evil and corruption.

DCX

DCX
Shocked...I seriously can't believe that happened...well..let me say what you know i'm going to say....the sim is broken, that is all. :lol :lol :D

DCX

Branduil

In other news, ACEN toppled another division rival. Dirk had his fifth consecutive double-double, and Kemp led the bench with 17 points. Both PGs had ten assists.

pilonv1

The bench players for OKCityBarons exhibited superior leadership and acted like the more composed team when compared to the bench players for Team NeoGAF 2.0. The bench players for Team NeoGAF 2.0 played inconsistent on both ends of the floor.

:lol :lol :lol sorry Pistol :(

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
GM of the whatever....

looking at the stats... what a lobsided game... we beat a pro team.. killed a pro team...

DCX sure knows how to build them..

cEDIT... Ceballos with the game of his life... he played great... and the felton replacement with 12 assists and 1 TO...

Malleymal said:
GM of the whatever....

looking at the stats... what a lobsided game... we beat a pro team.. killed a pro team...

DCX sure knows how to build them..

Blackace, instead of changing my tag, change Dy_nasty's tag to "GM of the whatever"

do it.

The bench players for OKCityBarons exhibited superior leadership and acted like the more composed team when compared to the bench players for Team NeoGAF 2.0. The bench players for Team NeoGAF 2.0 played inconsistent on both ends of the floor.
What do you expect with Larry Brown 2.0 playing backup PG for them? :lol

I must say, this was an amazing team effort.

However, to be selfish, it feels fucking great to go 9-12 on your old team...
HOW DOES MY ASS TASTE?

oh yes, and OKC with the 20-20 line from the stripe!

woodchuck

thank god i'm not part of 2.0 anymore. what an embarrassment. this is like magic johnson watching the lakers tumble.

i feel for them since i used to be part of 2.0, but i'm thankful i don't have to suffer from this loss.

woodchuck said:
thank god i'm not part of 2.0 anymore. what an embarrassment. this is like magic johnson watching the lakers tumble.

i feel for them since i used to be part of 2.0, but i'm thankful i don't have to suffer from this loss.

I lost my zeal for the game near the end of last season. I know I won't be updating my premium account.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
no answer for Shuttleworth is seems..

and the future Foye!

Meier

pilonv1 said:
:lol :lol :lol sorry Pistol :(
:lol It was a total beatdown. We cut it to like a 5 pt game and then they went off.. I started playing Viva Pinata and came back and it was a 29 pt lead. Nice game for the Barons, good work fellas. First time 2.0 has gone down to a GAF team, so congrats are in order.

Meier

Some bullshit... 2-11 tonight, 2-10 last night. 1-7 from 3's for Noel both games. This from a guy who shot 50.2% from the field last year!

Branduil

Meier said:
Some bullshit... 2-11 tonight, 2-10 last night. 1-7 from 3's for Noel both games. This from a guy who shot 50.2% from the field last year!
The game is still quite random. ACEN nearly lost to a playground team tonight- at one point they scored 13 straight points and took the lead before we came back and won by six.

pilonv1

Branduil said:
More like 0.2.

20stx0g.jpg

Meier

pilonv1 said:
2.0 - 0-3 since beating ACEN.

Karma in full effect
:( I am not quite sure why dcx challenged one of the top teams in CR but oh well. :lol Hopefully our opponent tomorrow is a little more even of a matchup.

Malleymal

You now belong to FMT.
LOL he got to the pro league and went crazy.... the white wash ten??? as in the champs from a season ago??? who are you guys the okc barons??

Meier

Malleymal said:
LOL he got to the pro league and went crazy.... the white wash ten??? as in the champs from a season ago??? who are you guys the okc barons??
Yep, Season 2 champs. :lol I logged in to check the score and saw our opponent and was like wtf?!

DCX

DCX
Yeah we hit a wall...not having a PC and training/help training 4 players is taking a toll on me, especially when i have to use my PS3 for my internet browsing needs. We'll bounce back i'm sure. Playing Pro teams just about every night is doing wonders for our ratings and rank...strength of schedule for playoff time.

DCX

Meier

DCX said:
Yeah we hit a wall...not having a PC and training/help training 4 players is taking a toll on me, especially when i have to use my PS3 for my internet browsing needs.
Ouch! That is rough man. What is the ETA on the computer? I know you must be hurtin... I would be. :lol

DCX

DCX
Meier said:
Ouch! That is rough man. What is the ETA on the computer? I know you must be hurtin... I would be. :lol
Tax time :lol :lol i have access at work, but it's a no no and it's only when i can sneak on. It's brutal surfing on the PS3, it helps pays my bills but i couldn't view the NBA 2k9 vids ugh. I'm up for suggestion on the 2.0 board. We have to make some slight changes...we are losing to pro teams ( expected ) but shit teams like the barons by 40 ? They gimped Starks and Pistol, Noel is playing like shit all of a sudden, wtf?

DCX

Top Bottom