• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

Marleyman said:
Creepy how?
Let your imagination go wild.

Underage girl standing next to a monstrous redneck bubba. What could go wrong?
JDS 1977 said:
Creepy imagining that guy on top of her all "Unghhhhhhhh!!!" probably with tobacco juice dripping from the corners of his mouf.
Bingo.

TheWiicast said:
RHPS-RoseTintL.png

The Floorshow scene.

Same exact makeup.
haha that's exactly it. Creepy as fuck. I was over at my mom's last weekend (where I grew up and originally found the photo) for a birthday party with a bunch of relatives, and I decided to bring the photo and put it on the fridge when no one was looking.

When people started to notice, I told the story for those who haven't heard yet, and half of the adults were mesmerized, the other half creeped the fuck out, and one child was in tears and had to leave hahaha

Yoshichan

And they made him a Lord of Cinder. Not for virtue, but for might. Such is a lord, I suppose. But here I ask. Do we have a sodding chance?

=HERO=

Neo Member
Einchy said:
Seems like something Junji Ito would make.

Exactly what I was thinking, but it has a touch of 50's comic art style in it. Still want to know who did it
and if there's more

Truant

Fuck, I was convinced for a second there he was coming up my flight of stairs.

That was amazing. I had a similar dream once where I saw this creepy dude from afar, and for some reason he spotted me and I could see him slowly walking towards my house.

Frost_Ace said:
Googling Junji Ito brought up this, and tons of other creepy images I shouldn't see bedore going to bed @_@
I'm not really into manga at all or horror comics, but Uzumaki is great. Tomie is good to although I only have the first volume; I think there are 2 others that I haven't read.

Qwomo

Do pictures really creep people out? I can understand being grossed out, but being frightened by a still image? I don't see how that's possible.

Apath

CHEEZMO™ said:
There are much creepier scenes in the film.
I disagree. Going into the movie with no real knowledge with what it was about, I thought that scene was amazing.

Qwomo said:
Do pictures really creep people out? I can understand being grossed out, but being frightened by a still image? I don't see how that's possible.
These things are always creepiest after you put away the computer and you're going to bed.

Valhalla

Banned
Qwomo said:
I guess I'm too old then.

Dunno. my imagination is ridiculous. My dreams are like 5 hours long with multiple characters and multiple story lines all weaved around one central plot. And some how i keep it all together. I dunno.

G.O.O.

=HERO= said:
Exactly what I was thinking, but it has a touch of 50's comic art style in it. Still want to know who did it
and if there's more
I don't know, unfortunately.

That is, unfortunately for you. I saw the comic and decided I would post it here. Now I don't want to see it anymore (and I really dig Junji Ito's works, I just think this is worse for some reason).

Wark

Melchiah said:

I've always found those masks to be freaky. I could be wrong, but wasn't it believed they worked like gas masks to protect from the Black Death plague?

Teknoman said:
Damn it...always right before I go to sleep.
That's exactly the problem I seem to be always bumping into. Haha.

Chiggs

Gold Member
G.O.O. said:
I don't know, unfortunately.

That is, unfortunately for you. I saw the comic and decided I would post it here. Now I don't want to see it anymore (and I really dig Junji Ito's works, I just think this is worse for some reason).

I think you won the thread.

Just wish there was a source.

Wark said:
I've always found those masks to be freaky. I could be wrong, but wasn't it believed they worked like gas masks to protect from the Black Death plague?
Yep, the plague doctors filled those beaks with spices to protect them from the virus haha

Top Bottom