• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Creepy image thread.

maruchan

kaufman_clip_image002_0000.jpg

kaufman_clip_image003.jpg

you have to see this in motion is really amazing...

Its from a film called Un Chien Andalou... by Luis Buñuel, and Salvador Dalí

That poor kid. That's not creepy, it's absolutely awful. Does anybody know if he had the surgery? He was scheduled to have something done in mid-2010 if I remember correctly.

Ranger X

He doesn't miss a jaw guys. Read up a little!!

There's second face that started to grow OVER his other face.

EDIT: I wonder if he's having 4 eyes... Anyhow, I really hope the kid can see with the eyes we see in front. :(

Teknoman said:
Creepy yes...but because its a real person...feeling bad for the kid kinda takes precedence.

exactly.

I can't make the guidelines for this thread, but I'm not crazy about seeing that 'real' stuff in here. Kid's gotta live with that for the rest of his/her life.

Dead Man

INDIGO_CYCLOPS said:
Damn, that part was something. Even creepier that the character is based on someone.
I'm going to need some context there, otherwise it is just a girl crying with way too much makeup.

Teknoman

Once again, late night and im in the creepy image thread. Let me just I hate cryptic named video files like the ones Nassimoluc posted. Why? Because you really want to click on them, but the strange names make you know you should resist with all your might....especially
Clip094.mp4.

Well here goes.

EDIT: Damn it.

Saw the PB one on Tosh the other night, so that kinda took the edge off.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
That Marmaduke one isn't creepy! It had me laughing hard for at least a minute.

AVclub

Please stop posting gross-out images. That's not what this thread is for. "Creepy" means psychologically disturbing not physically repulsive.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
AVclub said:
Please stop posting gross-out images. That's not what this thread is for. "Creepy" means psychologically disturbing not physically repulsive.
This.

Didn't someone make a "Disgusting pics" thread?

Melchiah

AVclub said:

Actually...
Creepy : having or causing a creeping sensation of the skin, as from horror or fear

That can be interpreted as something physically repulsive as well. Different strokes for different folks. Some get a similar feeling from "repulsive" stuff, as some get from ghost stories.

Top Bottom