• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crusader Kings 2 MP Community Thread of Count, Duke, King, Emperor and MGO

fanboi

Banned
So this is how it looks like right now:

HsmpzB5.png

Code:
Morfeo		Yabguid Beylerbeylik		Red
Haly		Hashimid Emirate		Purple
Colkate		Petty Kingdom of Holmgardr 	Yellow
MGO		Petty Kingdom of Jorvik		Pink
phoenixyz 	Duchy of Saxony			Orange
KingSnake	Duchy of Wallachia		White
CloudWolf	Duchy of Tuscany		Brown
fanboi		Petty Kingdom of Svibjod	Blue
Crabbhelmet	Jattabid Emirate		Grey
Valhelm		Petty Kingdom of Ostlandet	Green
MrKnives	Duchy of Poitou			Dark red

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Sweet.

I give it 100 years before all of the British Isles and most of France are pink .

CloudWolf

So, am I Flanders or Tuscany? I'm guessing Tuscany. Otherwise I would be way too close to Saxony.

Will this work for the rest of you?

If someone can't we will proceed with 13th of may.

I'm completely free that week, so anything works for me.

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
Sweet.

I give it 100 years before all of the British Isles and most of France are pink .
I think Colkate is the early favorite to have the best game. Holmgardr is a very powerful start, with a free subjugation CB over all the weak and divided Russian tribes. By comparison, I have to compete with Ivar the Boneless for Britain, and I have no idea how that will go. Hopefully it will be a lot like this:

KingSnake

The Birthday Skeleton
Looking good. So, 15th of May? If not, maybe we can do the initial setup (dinasty, prep) before 13th (15-20 min)

fanboi

Banned
I think Colkate is the early favorite to have the best game. Holmgardr is a very powerful start, with a free subjugation CB over all the weak and divided Russian tribes. By comparison, I have to compete with Ivar the Boneless for Britain, and I have no idea how that will go. Hopefully it will be a lot like this:

This just reminded me, if we don't change the dynasty, we are brothers.

EDIT: Would be nice with two more players, one Raja and one in Spain.

fanboi

Banned
Yeah, after discussion with MGO it wouldn't be fair since his preferred was Ivan actually.

Can you consider something else Val?

Mgoblue201

Won't stop picking the right nation
It's possible that we could both start in Britain, but there are a few problems with that scenario. Both Ivar and Halfdan start out in separate wars against the same target. However, Ivar has nearly twice the number of troops and could easily conquer Northumbria first if he wanted to, so we would have to arrive at some kind of complicated deal to make it work.

By the way, I got in touch with Crab about joining our game, and he said that he wanted to start in the Duchy of Murcia.

fanboi

Banned
Great! Invite, if you can, to the common group on steam, or I will do it, just send me your steam id so i can get a hold of you!

On another note, who was going to host?

fanboi

Banned
Question, Crabb can't make it until 22:00 CET on Tuesdays, would it be possible to change for everyone to start at 22:00 CET?

fanboi

Banned
Regarding moving the playtime one hour forward, all is for beside phoinex who is hesitant and MGO I haven't got a hold of as of yet.

phoenixyz

Firstly a suggestion: Let's just use UTC/GMT time :D

So Tuesday 21:00 UTC would be a little bit late. I could make it, but no overtime for me then. Thursday 21:00 UTC is fine though.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Moving one hour forward? UTC? What time is this for us Fanboi, was it changed or was it not?

Fitz

Hey dont drag me into this. We all know that all I want is eternal peace on the steppes!

Haha :p Just kidding. If anything trips me up in this, it'll be my total lack of experience playing in that area, or as a Norse.

Morfeo

The Chuck Norris of Peace
Haha :p Just kidding. If anything trips me up in this, it'll be my total lack of experience playing in that area, or as a Norse.

Nice to know we are a few n00bs here :)

Norse would suit Morfeo since he is Norwegian AND he likes to kill stuff.

I might live in Norway, but as you should know, I consider myself a Bergenais and not a Norwegian!

Haly

One day I realized that sadness is just another word for not enough coffee.
Norse are OP. Just remember to remove Gavelkind as soon as possible.

CloudWolf

Guys, I have some bad news. I just reviewed my schedule for the coming weeks turns out that I have quite a few obligations on tuesdays and thursdays. This means that I'm unfortunately unable to play with you guys regularly on those days and so in turn I'm afraid I have to withdraw.

That said: fanboi, if there's talk of a new game, don't hesitate to sent me a message about it on Steam. I still would like to play a multiplayer CK2 game, but for now I just don't see it working on a regular basis for me on the proposed days,

Top Bottom