• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

pieface

Welp, that means I'm staying up :p

Damn, ARK bid and ask are pretty effin' close for a while now, I guess everyone is waiting for the one that makes the first move xD

Ha, I'm still learning the basics of TA so it's probably all bollocks anyway lol

Sony

Nintendo
Damn, pieface was on the spot. ARK has a small rise after being stuck around 0.0005 for a while.

ARK at Mexican standoff again xD

pieface

Damn, pieface was on the spot. ARK has a small rise after being stuck around 0.0005 for a while.

ARK at Mexican standoff again xD

Ha, not much buy support at the minute to push it up further. :(

Think it could hang around the 51-53k mark for a while.

Sony

Nintendo
Ha, not much buy support at the minute to push it up further. :(

Think it could hang around the 51-53k mark for a while.

Made another 10 euro by buying it at 50 and selling it at 52.5 :p

BAT has some nice gains too, glad I put some money in it.

Sony

Nintendo
I bet y'all laughing at my foolish ass for being happy about a 10 euro profit :p

Hmm BAT has peaked. I'm concidering selling all of my BAT to buy some back when it's cheaper. I'm gonna put a buy order slightly above my selling price just in case it spikes up back.

gaming_noob

Appreciate all of your input.
With a possible war coming from N Korea how would this effect bitcoin levels? My bro thinks it would make more people invest in bitcoin rather than brick and mortar banks. Very interesting.

pieface

I bet y'all laughing at my foolish ass for being happy about a 10 euro profit :p

Hmm BAT has peaked. I'm concidering selling all of my BAT to buy some back when it's cheaper. I'm gonna put a buy order slightly above my selling price just in case it spikes up back.

Profit is profit mate! That's all that matters :)

Id take that all day. I have terrible timing trying to do that stuff lol. Always breaks through soon as I sell a piece looking to buy back.

Sony

Nintendo
Yea, I went golfing and saw it at 53 when I left to get home.

I don't think ARK is done tonight, but again, if you hold you smile, and good luck to anyone trying to time the peak!

I definitely want to hold, but I need to buy more at a decent level. Think I'll put a buy order at 50 and go to bed.. ugh

30k sell at 55... jeebus

Sulik2

DGB and SC were up all things, sold most of the rest of my stash of those out at a profit to buy more ARK. Seems like this pump isn't going to stop any time soon.

Why won't they let me sleep D':

Just sleep, ARK will be worth more in six months then it will in the next 8 hours :)

Sony

Nintendo
Just sleep, ARK will be worth more in six months then it will in the next 8 hours :)

It's a psychological thing, I refuse to buy ARK at this price :p I have a measly 100 ARK

No massive buy orders so far.. price is gonna keep up

Jzero

My portfolio has gone up $167 since last touching my account on August 12. Definitely going to put in more money when I have any disposable income available.

Brohan

It's going to hit 60k real any minute now but theres a huge sell wall at 60k.
If it manages to get past that then the sky is the limit i think.

Sony

Nintendo
Yeah, 34k @ 60

38K buy wall? damn, it's coming down

The Ark has taken off.. Who knows where it will land..

slide_279239_2079071_free.gif

Do you guys really think that ARK is going to take off and go higher down the road?

That was a tease with PAY, some pump and dump action earlier. I was excited for a minute in hopes that my stash was going to go up in value. LOL! TenX seems to have been pretty stagnant the last few weeks albeit people saying it is better tech than Monaco.

Too late? Thinking of changing OMG to ARK.

You'd be selling OMG at a low price in order to buy ARK at a high price. Hmm sell low, buy high...

Personally I'd be doing the opposite, shorting some ARK during this pump to pick up some OMG (or another coin that I believe to be undervalued) while it's down.

But don't take my advice, follow your heart. Crypto doesn't really follow any sort of logic and you might win or lose either way.

DonMigs85

Do you guys really think that ARK is going to take off and go higher down the road?

That was a tease with PAY, some pump and dump action earlier. I was excited for a minute in hopes that my stash was going to go up in value. LOL! TenX seems to have been pretty stagnant the last few weeks albeit people saying it is better tech than Monaco.
The CEO of Monaco doesn't exactly have the best reputation either

You'd be selling OMG at a low price in order to buy ARK at a high price. Hmm sell low, buy high...

Personally I'd be doing the opposite, shorting some ARK during this pump to pick up some OMG (or another coin that I believe to be undervalued) while it's down.

But don't take my advice, follow your heart. Crypto doesn't really follow any sort of logic and you might win or lose either way.

Ah, well I bought OMG at $6 so it's profit for me

The CEO of Monaco doesn't exactly have the best reputation either

Right after I typed this, TenX is back up again. I am happy to see it is back up, I had a small loss going for a bit there so being back in the green is nice.

Yea, the TenX CEO rubs me the wrong way a little bit, but he is so transparent though which not a lot of these guys are which is one thing he has going for him.

I think tonight I am going to jump back into OMG. It looks to have been consolidating nicely and I was looking for a slight drop, but I think at this point it is going to head North.

pieface

Ark seems to keep going throb phases of consolidation then breaking out. Seems like its in consolidation mode again.

Awesome few days.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
Ark seems to keep going throb phases of consolidation then breaking out. Seems like its in consolidation mode again.

Awesome few days.

There is just one question - how low it will drop. With all developments and announcements yet to come, I can see it dropping to 0.00045 at lowest, but it could stay above 0.0005 line for several weeks

My ARK client stopped with price updates. It is stuck at 0.00050447 btc Anyone experiencing the same issue?

Tk0n

i think ARK can do a bit more before a big correction.
the rise looks a lot healthier than the last pump because it stops for small consolidations every now and then.

stratis is a bitch. maybe its just me influencing the price. every time i buy strat, it drops 10%.
but i still got hope...

Sony

Nintendo
Looking at ARK's development in the past few days, I think I'll bet half of my ARK profits on buying in at 58, and selling at 52 if neccecary...

Sony

Nintendo
Lol, the ARK ASKS table is completely insensitive toward the ARK BIDS table, I'm being cucked, greedy fucks :p

Top Bottom