• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

DrM

Redmond's Baby
even DGB is showing signs of life

I just wonder what level will MCO reach before falling down. They are releasing mobile app in two days...

Sony

Nintendo
even DGB is showing signs of life

I just wonder what level will MCO reach before falling down. They are releasing mobile app in two days...

Do you expect it to fall before that? Cause I can only imagine it will rise after the release of the mobile app. Although, I also expected BNB to rise after the implementation of transaction fees. I guess Binance and its transaction volumes are still too small.

Btw, sorry for spamming this thread guys

w00t, got some ARK for 57.6, holding the fuck out of it

pieface

I have a feeling it will have another push to 60k+ soon and settle up there somewhere.

Yesterday ARK was sat between 51-53k for ages. Feels the same now between 57-59k.

Shakeout before breakout I hope.

Donos

Lol, portfolio jumped 1000% up (4k €)
Tierion just got ballistic. Good that i bought more at 0.20 cents.

Edit: Glitched blockfolio like expected. CMC shows nothing.

Yesterday i had 4 billion € for a short time :)

Sony

Nintendo
Y'all making me hate myself for not investing more in ARK =P

Anyways, hope it breaks out over 61 so I don't feel bad for buying it at 57.6

I only have 2.1k euro to play with and they're all invested in coins. I wish I had some play room...

QbejPzg.png

I have .065 NEO in my account. Maybe I should buy the last .4 so I can actually sell this thing. Hate that you can't sell NEO at division

NEO is diving off a cliff. I hope people had some sell orders just in case this happened.

Edit: 00656336 now

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Damn NEO. Sheesh. I have none but wanted in at $35. Maybe now a good time to buy. Need to figure out what happened.

Damn NEO. Sheesh. I have none but wanted in at $35. Maybe now a good time to buy. Need to figure out what happened.

The first(?) ICO basically blacklisted Chinese citizens from participating in it.

I would wait for the dust to settle before buying in. The major drop already happened, big boys got their lunch.

Dilly

Banned
Eh, sold my NEO and put it into ARK.

I just hold ETH, ARK and BNB now, seems safe enough with some room to grow in the future.

Brohan

Wow ARK Almost hit 65k.

Now hovering around 62k but i don't think it's going to stop anytime Soon.

I think we might see a New ATH today.

syllogism

I'm sure BNB will recover, but not comfortable holding it right now due to the uncertainties in the Chinese market. I would like to add more ARK anyway.

I'm sure BNB will recover, but not comfortable holding it right now due to the uncertainties in the Chinese market. I would like to add more ARK anyway.

That's what I did yesterday. Took a ~300 loss on BNB, but put it back into ARK at 49 and made it back and more. Have a little less ARK than before, but I'm still in the green.

i think ARK can do a bit more before a big correction.
the rise looks a lot healthier than the last pump because it stops for small consolidations every now and then.

stratis is a bitch. maybe its just me influencing the price. every time i buy strat, it drops 10%.
but i still got hope...

Stratis is a good project but I am not sure why the price keeps dropping. It has been like this since June. I feel it is so undervalued.

Tk0n

Stratis is a good project but I am not sure why the price keeps dropping. It has been like this since June. I feel it is so undervalued.

i know what it is. its me. its having an uptrend as long as i dont hold any. at the moment i buy in, it starts dropping.

na, maybe they should try having a product, an ico, anything useful.
breeze wallet with tumblebit release might help a little, but its still just a wallet.

Sony

Nintendo
Not sure what to do with NEO.. it had such a skyrocket early august that I feel it's gonna correct heavily, Even sub 0.005..

i know what it is. its me. its having an uptrend as long as i dont hold any. at the moment i buy in, it starts dropping.

na, maybe they should try having a product, an ico, anything useful.
breeze wallet with tumblebit release might help a little, but its still just a wallet.

LOL! I always feel the same way man. Sometimes when I buy a coin, the damn thing then starts to dip/drop, when I sell the fucker will go up. I feel like my luck sometimes is no good.

commish

Jason Kidd murdered my dog in cold blood!
Really wondering if i should sell my IOTA and put it into ark and then sell some ARK later to buy back into IOTA again..

You are free to do as you like, of course, but I found "chasing the money" rarely works out. I prefer to just buy and hold for a while.

I was going to buy some more ARK but it just keeps going up. Maybe I should just bite the bullet...can't believe it reached $3.

Brohan

You are free to do as you like, of course, but I found "chasing the money" rarely works out. I prefer to just buy and hold for a while.

I was going to buy some more ARK but it just keeps going up. Maybe I should just bite the bullet...

Yeah chasing the money has not worked out for me so far. But it is tempting though since IOTA is going through a dip.

But i guess i should just stick to my Guns and just hold like I was planning to.

My ARK gains are far outweighing my IOTA losses anyways.

Brandson

Hope NEO works out for people. Government regulation in China is kinda a big deal, and I feel like so many are brushing it off like it's nothing

As I mentioned before, it's also worth remembering that NEO's current price is mainly based on marketing and a lot of promises. Now if on top of that China's Ethereum can't transact with Chinese people for their only use case, it doesn't look great for NEO.

Top Bottom