• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cryptocurrency |OT| Nothing from Money

DonMigs85

Uh-oh, bad news for NEO

21232037_1584534281610345_1993760426854519899_n.jpg

Cipherr

I've transferred some LTC to Cryptopia and it's showing up in my account there, but for some reason when I try and buy XBY it says I have none available. Any ideas?

Are you sure that its not pending and that its completely arrived? Also make sure you are on the right screens. You should be on XBY/LTC and not XBY/BTC. Other than that, you should be fine.

DonMigs85 said:
Uh-oh, bad news for NEO

Looks like bad news for any coin thats China based + heavily dependent on ICOs for growth.

China bans companies from raising money through ICOs, asks local regulators to inspect 60 major platforms
Published 42 Mins Ago

Annnnnd Neo drops hard below the $30 support it had and goes down to $25
gx8JUEZ.png

Annnnnd BNB also having heavy reliance on ICO tanks off another .35 cents instantly to .90 cents per coin.
uCJojtK.png

Fucking AYE man what in the.... God Im so glad I moved out of everything ICO dependent. I don't have the heart for this shit. I really liked NEO, but Im not going in until this Chinese stuff clears and growth restarts. Even if it means missing out on the floor.

Tk0n

a damn, this looks bad. btc is slipping again. omg and neo over a cliff.
and my waltons also lost 30% right now. at least i sold my bnb for them, so what have i got to lose? ;)
seems pieface was right again. this might go on a few days.

Cipherr

a damn, this looks bad. btc is slipping again. omg and neo over a cliff.
and my waltons also lost 30% right now. at least i sold my bnb for them, so what have i got to lose? ;)
seems pieface was right again. this might go on a few days.

Wha?

Think the whole market will dip for a bit to be honest. Don't think we see much green maybe for a few days. Just hold tight.

So... insanely accurate first investments, and he calls the multi day bloodbath.
1YqOxTR.png

8ue1euD.gif

DKF590

Oh god, it's a bloodbath. Not sure where the bottom is for a lot of these coins on Binance. Cashed out when I could but lost most of my earnings from yesterday on WTC.

Might just watch the market for a few days as trying to catch a dip could result in disaster.

CCS

Banned
ARK is saving me, and I'd already lost most of the money I'd put into BNB/WTC so not too fussed about that.

DrM

Redmond's Baby
I wonder how long it will take for NEO to recover to 30$. Falling down the cliff face right now.

Good thing that I have a small part of portfolio in NEO.

Yeah that was a huge dump from 60k straight to 50k but it looks like ARK is going back up slowly and i feel that the 50k support level is very strong.

I agree, 50k support is holding for almost a week right now.

Donos

China was a trap, save us Dogecoin :)

Going to a two weeks vacation and i am not going to touch anything of my portfolio.

pieface

Wha?

So... insanely accurate first investments, and he calls the multi day bloodbath.
1YqOxTR.png

8ue1euD.gif

Lol... again just luck.

Looks like this is all stemming from China blocking ICO's or something?

Never a dull moment in crypto.

This is gunna suck for a few days for some. Feel bad for those people.

I'm gunna go shopping tho lol

Cipherr

Looks like this will be the lows for these two, both are rising again. Good lord.

Edit: Nope, NEO just dropped to $17. Its just... blowing off several fucking DOLLARS at a time. It desperately needs to stabilize before the U.S. wakes up in about 6 hours. If this shit is still going on at that point, there will be tons more panic sellers.

Donos

Damn, have an appointment in a few mins but i want to look up reddit and Bitcointalk to see some panic "i lost my house" posts.

Don't see NEO getting back to the lofty heights soon.

pieface

Kinda glad I got out of NEO at $35 now and put it straight in ARK. Was hugely overpriced. NEO really shouldn't be valued anymore than ARK when comparing tech.

Hopefully ARK can hold at 51k.

Tk0n

Damn, have an appointment in a few mins but i want to look up reddit and Bitcointalk to see some panic "i lost my house" posts.

neo reddit is still in the phase of denial right now.
you can read the "i lost my house" posts after your appointment when "despair" kicks in :p

Donos

neo reddit is still in the phase of denial right now.
you can read the "i lost my house" posts after your appointment when "despair" kicks in :p

Forgot that the US is not even awake. 4-6 hours till most of them even look at their phone or pc.

When you think BNB can't get lower, it proves me wrong. Sony is probably not going to be pleased...

Thank god I had an all-night game session to pick up on this crash and cash out early.

Gonna rebuy once people in the US start panicking.

Brohan

Wonder when this bloodbath is going to stop.. Would suck to come back from vacation only to see that my investments have become worthless.

Cipherr

Wow even ARK lost a chunk down to 2.07. If we really are in store for a month of this.... Im going to clean up when I dump a bunch of money into the market mid Sept.

Long term anyway... Finally a time to buy low, after months and months of green this is probably due.

Its still hard for me to see Neo at $17. I only just started looking at Crypto a few weeks ago, and NEO was the golden child. The "new hotness" every blogger, and Youtuber with a crypto channel was talking about. Everyone bragging about the rebrand it went through and its insane price rise. And then 3 weeks later, I personally wouldnt even imagine investing in it until everything is known about Chinas ICO rules that are probably soon to come + seeing it prove that it can grow again long term.

Just wild.

Danielsan

Just another flash in the pan. Wish I had sold more to buy back, or had some BTC free to pick-up some coins that were being dumped in panic, but alas. A lot of people just made bank...

Sony

Nintendo
Just another flash in the pan. Wish I had sold more to buy back, or had some BTC free to pick-up some coins that were being dumped in panic, but alas. A lot of people just made bank...

I have some BTC, which coins are worth picking up now?

Business

Turned a third of my NEO into ETH a while back so for that I'm glad. I also turned another third into BNB, so yeah... bloodbath. It was all massive NEO profit so it hurts, but a bit less.

Sony

Nintendo
I'm thinking of buying NEO at this price but I feel it can go lower..
WHERE WILL MY GREED END I HAVE BEEN PUNISHED ENOUGH HALP

Danielsan

Neo was already down to 395k just now. Buying in at 500k does not seems like the thing to do to me unless you hope to flip it short term. I get the sense that NEO will go down a even lower still.

syllogism

TRON foundation apparently issued a statement saying that this doesn't impact them. Wonder how this will affect interest in TRON once it actually starts trading.

Why do you do this to me. It could also go up as people might think the same as I and think "great price I should buy more!"

:(

I mean, sure, but you're literally trying to catch a falling knife on a coin that was dubbed "Chinese ETH" on the news of China banning ICO's and it's first ICO rumored to be shutting down (pending conformation)

I would be waiting for a more long term bleed to buy back into NEO, but that's just me.

Have the urge to go shopping with some altcoins but i don't want to add fiat this month...

If I didn't just go to Foxwoods and lose a bit of money I would totally be jumping in right now XD

rofl, god damn, at least I'm getting my check this week and have a good chunk of overtime pay

Top Bottom