• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cube World |OT| Who ever said the world was a sphere?

Raxum

Well, pictures are always nice, but it sure would be good if he pushed some updates out to the game. I mean, I'm sure he's busy and if I remember correctly he said it was still a side project, but... c'mon man, we want to play!

Rootbeer

Banned
Out of nowhere, Wollay appears and posts new Cube World screens and details on Twitter. Is this just an ongoing troll at this point?

https://twitter.com/wol_lay

Awesome... i really hate wollay's development and communication style and think he owes way more to his customers... but i still like his product and look forward to whatever he shows.

dig the music and screenshots

seriously check out this music, pretty good!

https://soundcloud.com/wol_lay

Blizzard

Banned
Awesome... i really hate wollay's development and communication style and think he owes way more to his customers... but i still like his product and look forward to whatever he shows.

dig the music and screenshots

seriously check out this music, pretty good!

https://soundcloud.com/wol_lay

The music actually does sound decent. At least that can be listened to now!

I sure didn't expect to see news on this game.

He's been tweeting a lot the last few days about new places and features. It looks like a substantial amount of stuff, I wonder if we're close to an actual release? Either that or another few years of radio silence.

Blizzard

Banned
He's been tweeting a lot the last few days about new places and features. It looks like a substantial amount of stuff, I wonder if we're close to an actual release? Either that or another few years of radio silence.
He calls it an update (saying it will not yet have controller support) but said controller support is definitely for a future patch. It does look like a lot of stuff though. The world map looks cool.

Rootbeer

Banned
Wake me when this fool actually delivers. Seriously.

You're not wrong, but he's posted a ton of new screenshots and feature information in recent days... any activity is better than radio silence IMO. I think we are getting close to something this time.

Also does the music not count as delivering something? check out the soundcloud link.

Parakeetman

No one wants a throne you've been sitting on!
Wake me when this fool actually delivers. Seriously.

skeleton-computer.jpg

considering am part of the group that paid out for the game, would be nice if he did actually push something out soon...

Blizzard

Banned
When the developer was active, did they ever post this often? I just checked Twitter again and there were about 17 new posts, each with a different picture, all involving new features.

Their wife posted a couple of new screenshots too.

Rootbeer

Banned
Oh man... I really wish this thread would not get bumped unless there's something new to talk about... lol.

not disputing your right to do it, just I keep hoping for the long, long overdue next version and it's painful T__T

Top Bottom