• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Playing on XSX and the graphics ain't too shabby even in performance mode. Honestly, avoid graphics mode. The hit in fps is not worth it at all. All things considered, it doesn't look as bad as I anticipated. In some areas it looks georgeous. NPC models are kinda meh though. I'm satisfied with it so far. I think I'll put it down until I finish DQ11 though, can't focus on two games at once.

Raphael

Chnaged the region to nz, but Day 1 patch is not downloading. Game size is 59gb. How do i force it lol.

GenericUser

Yeah all streams on Twitch are PC on the GOG galaxy APP
wrong, there are some PS4 streams, just CTRL+F and search for PS4.

EDIT: The PS4 version looks alright I think, the shadow quality is not the best, but apart from that - I'm ok with it.

Last edited:

Astorian

Chnaged the region to nz, but Day 1 patch is not downloading. Game size is 59gb. How do i force it lol.
I don’t think there is another patch (yet), I have the disc version which is 15.9 on disc and 43.3 downloading, 59 seems to be the size.

jbortz78

Just watched some footage from the PS4 pro and looks better than I thought. Enough that I’ll hold off on scavenging for at ps5 atm.

Kenneth Haight

Gold Member
My copy from game collection outlet arrived this morning, a day early. Such a nice box full of extras, standard edition is like a special edition. Installed and ready to go after a few hours of updates on PS5. Let’s burn this city

Denton

Damn just how georgous is this? CDP is aware what a masterpiece they have on their hands..best looking CE I have seen.

c77cu4jr4.png

c77bqmkas.png

c77a6ckep.png

II_JumPeR_I

Plays amazing on SeriesX.
Not seeing much of a difference between performance mode and quality mode. Performance is the way to go.
German VO is superb aswell

Okamiden

Guys, who bought "The World of Cyberpunk 2077", how do you like it? I'll be waiting for PS5 version, want to check out something about game world in the mean time.

Cracklox

This drops digitally here in half an hour. I'm going to try and hold off and buy a retail copy tomorrow morning, which is a little cheaper. Plus this is the sorta game I want an original of.

Think I'll eat an oxycodone that I got after breaking my toe 2 days ago, space the fuck out, and not think about the fact I could be playing it tonight.

bbeach123

I watched shroud stream and there a fast forward cutscene after the opening . Is that cut content ?

Last edited:

tassletine

I think this is game is going to ignite a LOU2 style, is this or is this not well written debate.
From what I've seen so far the game is not particularly well written -- The first hour is just the same sort of clunky expositional crap you get in most video games.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom