• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

retsof624

I forgot that my Xbox One S is still hooked up. I’m gonna download it on there and see how it plays and looks there. Since it's the weakest platform for this game

Evil Calvin

Afraid of Boobs
SO, I bought it digitally and downloaded it with the apparent patch (59.3 GB) and switched my location to NZ. At 5:00am CDT it unlocked here. I didn't see an additional day 1 patch.

1. Is the day 1 additional patch coming or should it have been there when it unlocked
2. When installed the game shows up under the Xbox One games and not Series X/S games. The game case says 4K, HDR X/S so is that correct? I know the true optimization doesn't come out until the beginning of the year, so I guess this may be right?

Last edited:

IDappa

Anybody know of good controller settings, I feel as if aim down sight is to fast but I can't slow it down anymore.

TheMan

so how can people outside of new zealand play now? Is there no way around the wait? I feel like finding a way to hack the system would be a very cyberpunk thing to do

Guys, who bought "The World of Cyberpunk 2077", how do you like it? I'll be waiting for PS5 version, want to check out something about game world in the mean time.

I read around 40 pages and it is solid high quality read with some funny cyberpunk ads ( I love the real water ad). It informs a lot about where we are in the timeline and since im picking nomad for first run, I already have some connection to the mc because of context from the book.

Raphael

If i go to in game menu my version of the game (59GB) is 1.02. IGN presumes 1.02 is the day 1 patch. So this might be it.

Last edited:

M1chl

Currently Gif and Meme Champion
so how can people outside of new zealand play now? Is there no way around the wait? I feel like finding a way to hack the system would be a very cyberpunk thing to do
On Xbox you can easily switch location to NZ.

BuffNTuff

Banned
Still have no idea whether to cop on ps5 or xsx. Stuck in analysis paralysis with my credit card out. Hope we get some early comparisons today.

SJRB

Gold Member
Damn just how georgous is this? CDP is aware what a masterpiece they have on their hands..best looking CE I have seen.

c77cu4jr4.png

c77bqmkas.png

c77a6ckep.png
Man that looks insane. Hats off to CDPR for the quality on this one.

I almost regret cancellng my pre-order, but 220 euros is a LOT.

Astorian

That is with the "day 0" patch that they said would be added to the initial install. Not THE day 1 patch apparently
Man I hope another big patch isn’t waiting for us.
PS4 footage sure is looking good...

The mythical day 1 patch will fix it all.

Seriously though, this is and the way they handled the reviews to ensure hitting a 90 is such a shitty look on CDPR, I really hope if day 1 patch comes and game is still full of bugs on consoles journalist start calling them out.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Did anyone get this working using the NZ trick on Xbox? The game opens then quickly closes every time

MMaRsu

PS4 footage sure is looking good...

Such a sad video. Yeah take a prepatched game on base consoles and its gonna look like shit. You could make a video about every open world game like this.

The difference is that CDPR gonna be working hard to patch it, if not today then in the coming weeks, unlike lets say an Ubisoft or Bethesda.

Pathetic video for clicks stop sharing this trash

Is the day 1 download on PC yet? Nvidia bothered to put out a driver yet??

I think the answer is no to both. Steam hasn't updated anything since the preload 2 days ago ( for me anyway ) and I just checked for the gameready drivers and ....nope.

REALLY hope they don't wait until the actual launch minute to then start downloading the day one patch.

saintjules

Gold Member
Preload option is back on the Xbox app. For a couple of days, there was a problem where you couldn't preload the game on the Xbox.

UlbCUw7.jpg

Last edited:

ANDS

King of Gaslighting
Apparently the game is breaking all sorts of records on Twitch, almost a million viewers.

Too bad it's going to fail and burn in a dumpster according to some people.

. . . who said the game was going to fail?
Also noticed that Sasha Grey is playing the game live on Twitch right now... who did she fuck to get early access?!

She's been streaming for months now and is a celebrity; why wouldn't she get a key? You assume other "smaller" channels with male hosts are blowing pipe to get access?

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
Can’t get it working using NZ region, game just auto closes when I try to run it

I’m downloading it again while in NZ region. It’s letting me create a second install for the game, which is off

Denton

I almost regret cancellng my pre-order, but 220 euros is a LOT.
That's cute, I paid 290 euros for it. And another 100 for the deluxe World of Cyberpunk book, and another 40 for the official guide, and 60 for the steam version...

Yeah my money will feed one CDP developer for...few days :D

I think the answer is no to both. Steam hasn't updated anything since the preload 2 days ago ( for me anyway ) and I just checked for the gameready drivers and ....nope.

REALLY hope they don't wait until the actual launch minute to then start downloading the day one patch.
drivers are out. got them downloaded now.

not sure about GOG patch.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom