• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning!

Today we're all New Zealanders! God bless that country!

151215130030-old-kiwi-flag.jpg

52d61bc48644ced416ddc9d657801aa6.jpg

img-1536069878-6033-25607-p-BCEE8DBE-A2F8-FCA8-73D26C384F8735D9-2544003__aWxvdmVrZWxseQo_FocalPointCropWzQyNyw2NDAsNTAsNTAsODUsImpwZyIsNjUsMi41XQ.jpg

The_Mike

I cry about SonyGaf from my chair in Redmond, WA

WANT MY MONEY ON THE DOUBLE
I DON'T COME TO PLAY

Man I've been waiting for this track for soo fucking long, so happy to finally hear it.

Edit: man this music is going HARD. These tracks are crazy.

You need to hear less main stream pop rap and listen to real rap if you think that's track is neat.

Did anybody else have to redownload Cyberpunk when switching to NZ? I swapped my language region to NZ along with the location.

Last edited:

shubik

So I just bought it in the Playstation store and started the pre-download. The timer told me I can play the game at 12 (german time). I just checked some german forums and others got it as well. Looks like a mistake but maybe german PlayStation players can start the game in roughly 2 hours

Dries

Listening to some radio tracks on YouTube. Current favorite is this '80s pop gem:

Hype is officially through the roof, dear lord. How do we live in these times?

Last edited:

Spukc

always chasing the next thrill
It will be. In 2 hours 17 minutes.

Let's go, let's go!

giphy.gif
Does this shit works for the GOG version on PC too?
I can travel to NZ for this

also i expect this game being all kinds of fucked up broken on PC on launch :pie_roffles: 🍷 🦆 🥖

Last edited:
Does this shit works for the GOG version on PC too?
I can travel to NZ for this
Unfortunately, no. I think it's limited to XBOX.

My plan is to check out character creator menu and make up my mind on what V I want to play as. I will make some notes and once game unlocks on GOG I will play with RTX goodness.

Time saver measure.

Spukc

Unfortunately, no. I think it's limited to XBOX.

My plan is to check out character creator menu and make up my mind on what V I want to play as. I will make some notes and once game unlocks on GOG I will play with RTX goodness.

Time saver measure.
word oh well i guess i will wait.
i am not playing the old gen version of this game

word oh well i guess i will wait.
i am not playing the old gen version of this game
Yeah, me too. I won't go past the character creator menu. Maybe I will check out the first area (garage when you start as a nomad). That's it. I can wait 13 more hours. I waited 8 years. :messenger_hushed:

Spukc

Yeah, me too. I won't go past the character creator menu. Maybe I will check out the first area (garage when you start as a nomad). That's it. I can wait 13 more hours. I waited 8 years. :messenger_hushed:
just FYI when the "next gen"patch is out imma double dip for the ps5 version anyway,
i need that dualsense B L I S S

just FYI when the "next gen"patch is out imma double dip for the ps5 version anyway,
i need that dualsense B L I S S
Yeah, I'm more of a keyboard and mouse kind of guy. Old-school, I guess. But when it comes to games in first person perspective with deep and complex menu systems, that's what I prefer.

Ammogeddon

Checked my downloads today and it shows Cyberpunk installed but it’s only 59gb?

I assume this is prepatch? Will the rest of it download today?

I have the day off tomorrow but if the patch doesn’t come till then half the day will be wasted as my internet is rubbish.

theSoftBullet

Neo Member
I think i will be watching Cyber City Oedo Cyber City 808 , a bit later tonight to get me in the mood for CP 2077. a three part anime from the Early nineties great stuff

The UK version of Cyber City from the Manga days on Channel 4 - one of my favourites. The music is fantastic and the dub is just hilarious.

SJRB

Gold Member
Are you serious with these Twitch streamers, CDPR?

Next 13 hours are going to be horrible if I want to dodge spoilers. Why would you do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom