• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

Astorian

Are you serious with these Twitch streamers, CDPR?

Next 13 hours are going to be horrible if I want to dodge spoilers. Why would you do this?
Marketing, streamers getting special treatment seems to be normal these days.

GenericUser

Has this been posted? Comparison shot between PC and PS4/5 Version.

PC:
Eov6cGIXYAMlgBC

PS4 Version running on PS5:
Eov6cGMWEAERX31

Stolen from:

EDIT: This is how I thought, MIdgar from FF7 would look like in the FF7 remake. Looks soo good, can't wait to dive in.

Last edited:

Dunki

So we are 6 minutes away and on Twitch it is already over 350k People watching.

Now its 460k^^

Last edited:

zkorejo

Checked my downloads today and it shows Cyberpunk installed but it’s only 59gb?

I assume this is prepatch? Will the rest of it download today?

I have the day off tomorrow but if the patch doesn’t come till then half the day will be wasted as my internet is rubbish.
That's what I have been asking... I guess they will drop a patch when it unlocks.

Dunki

WOW The game is live for like 13 Minutes and on Twitch we are already at 819k people watching. This game is big. Imagine if it can substain such a high count over the next few days.

Keihart

Anyone playing it on base PS4? not sure if i get on PC or not considering i don't plan on upgrading this year.

PS5 love gameplay right now. Looks detailed and silky 60fps confirmed!

Fuck this game looks amazing and the setting, mood and just overall look of the game. I can't wait to stroll around the neon lit back alleys. HYPED.

Might fire up Blade Runner in the meantime while this game downloads.

Last edited:

Dunki

ok watching Cohh stream for a few minutes. I will ot go Corpo. The style they are wearing is ugly as hell :p

Guess instead of Corp like planned I will go Street Kid?

Aggelos

Guys, bygone are the days of the '90s where game localization would have simply meant grueling, tormenting, and painful waiting for months. Here, in European territories, when it came to Japanese games, Europe would get them last. Europe would get the short end of the stick, in most of the cases. First, the game had to be localized for the US, and eventually for European territories. The wait was several months, between those milestones.

Nowadays, everybody loves New Zealand, because they can not even wait for like some hours or so... It's just crazy to relate.

Last edited:
ok watching Cohh stream for a few minutes. I will ot go Corpo. The style they are wearing is ugly as hell :p

Guess instead of Corp like planned I will go Street Kid?
Have been mulling over this myself all day. I'm leaning heavily towards street kid and my 2nd play through will definitely be Nomad.
Havent seen any character customisation video up yet. So here's hoping someone does the Lord's work and uploads a detailed walk through.

Ivory Blood

Damn, another 12hrs to go on PC, you lucky bastards.
Stay strong, take comfort in the fact that at least you'll play it in the evening if you are from USA, here in Russia it unlocks at 3am, ugh.

Well, FUCK. Worth waiting for though if you got a beastly rig. I want to see this game with all the graphical bells and whistles turned up to 11.
Yeah, got 3070 for this. I do have a PS4 slim, but no way I'm playing this beauty on that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom