• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 |OT| The Future Is Now

Status
Not open for further replies.

GHG

Pathetic video for clicks stop sharing this trash

Tears.

What if that's how the game runs even with the day one patch on vase consoles? What are you going to say then? That people should not be made aware and just suck it up?

You don't get to decide what is shared and what isn't, people can draw their own conclusions and all will be revealed in the next 24 hours.

shubik

Tears.

What if that's how the game runs even with the day one patch on vase consoles? What are you going to say then? That people should not be made aware and just suck it up?

You don't get to decide what is shared and what isn't, people can draw their own conclusions and all will be revealed in the next 24 hours.

Well here you have proof that this is not the case. This is the game running on a ps4 slim. Sure there are some frame dripps and the video is in horrible quality but it looks fine for me. At least until I can get my hands on a PS5

Can’t get it working using NZ region, game just auto closes when I try to run it

I’m downloading it again while in NZ region. It’s letting me create a second install for the game, which is off

It worked for me, I've been playing for over 2 hours. Did you restart your console after changing the region to NZ?

GHG

Well here you have proof that this is not the case. This is the game running on a ps4 slim. Sure there are some frame dripps and the video is in horrible quality but it looks fine for me. At least until I can get my hands on a PS5

Sorry but that looks pretty horrible to me.

Barren streets and the game is still stuttering.

If you're happy with that each to their own.

Heartkiller

Tears.

Maybe look at that channel's other videos. Not exactly the best source to be drawing any conclusions from.

Last edited:

Majmun

Game looks very intimidating to me. I loved the Witcher 3 and spent probably 200 hours on it.

Don't know if I have time for it now. This looks huge.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
It worked for me, I've been playing for over 2 hours. Did you restart your console after changing the region to NZ?
Yes. The game just opens and then immediately closes.

it also only downloaded the 59 gb game install and no patches. Shouldn’t there have been a patch?

Kadayi

Banned
already noticed some bugs just using Windows desktop. 60hz is broken on my monitor (144hz) with LOADS of screen tearing on websites. also some settings in control panel have been reset. best go through and double check all your settings.

Always do a clean install dude.

amigastar

Ok, just bought the game and preloading now.
60 bucks is not usual to me, normally i get good discounts on PC games.
Well what can you do, right?

GHG

Hell Yeah!!

GHG GHG I like you dude, but it's time to give it a rest OK it will either be great or a disaster, we'll all know in dozen-plus hours. Peace.

I'm just posting what I come across.

Posted a PS5 stream earlier and then the base ps4 footage more recently.

It's not my fault of people are sensitive to seeing things that they don't like. The head in the sand approach isn't good for anyone.

kiryani

I had to do a phone call for work so couldn’t really play for half an hour, properly.

So just went for a walk around the city on foot, taking it in.

Felt like I was on holiday in a new country , just seeing it all so real.

Kinda reminded me of coming out of the sewers in oblivion for the first time, those who know , know.

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
So I’m downloading it again while using NZ region...I should get the exact same game as if I was in USA region right? It’s not like I’m downloading some NZ version?

DonJorginho

Banned
I find it funny that people think CDPR are corrupt for not giving console codes for review, yeah it's a bit strange but surely when someone's going to review your product you give them the best version possible to review?

I mean TLOU2 was almost exclusively reviewed on the PS4 Pro and Miles Morales was reviewed exclusively on PS5, and it's no secret that the PS4 version had quite a lot of bugs compared to the PS5 version, I guess that makes those two developers corrupt too right?

GymWolf

Gold Member
Unlock time for europe?? Like ubisoft games at midnight or usual steam the day after around 18:00??

Last edited:

Dunki

already noticed some bugs just using Windows desktop. 60hz is broken on my monitor (144hz) with LOADS of screen tearing on websites. also some settings in control panel have been reset. best go through and double check all your settings.
Does not sound good if it happens without CYberpunk. Newst Windows updates installed as well? If so thatss a bit concerning.

Night.Ninja

Banned
You know that feeling that GTA 4 gave you when you first played it, cyberpunk gives those same feels

bucket

D

Deleted member 801069

Unconfirmed Member
No clue why it wanted me to redownload the game once I switched to NZ region, but the second download is almost done

hopefully it doesn’t ask that I download it again once I switch back to USA, getting rid of my save file

Moogle11

Banned
I find it funny that people think CDPR are corrupt for not giving console codes for review, yeah it's a bit strange but surely when someone's going to review your product you give them the best version possible to review?

I mean TLOU2 was almost exclusively reviewed on the PS4 Pro and Miles Morales was reviewed exclusively on PS5, and it's no secret that the PS4 version had quite a lot of bugs compared to the PS5 version, I guess that makes those two developers corrupt too right?

Yeah, I’d agree that calling it corrupt is a bridge too far. It is annoying for those who want to make an informed purchase, especially from a developer who’s games tend to be buggy at launch. But for publishers reviews only purpose is marketing so they’re always going to put their best foot forward.

Moot for me as I’ve largely stopped preordering games unless it’s Nintendo, Naughty Dog etc that I have faith in delivering both quality and no major bugs day one. I’ll just keep an eye on user impressions of the PS5 and XSX versions the next couple of days and decide whether to buy this weekend or wait, and if I do buy to decide which version.

shubik

Sorry but that looks pretty horrible to me.

Barren streets and the game is still stuttering.

If you're happy with that each to their own.

I mean we are talking about base consoles. What did you expect? I´m sure once you have it on a big screen instead of a shitty compressed video it will still look great.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom