• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

CYBERPUNK 2077 |OT2| The Last Samurai [>56K Warning_]

scalman

Man double jump is so fun and feels sooo good!!!

This should have been the default. Or at least something you get during story progression. Notvsomething I find 50hrs into the game!
No it must be upgrade because you need to change implants for that. There could be more if them though

scalman

idont like POV too close on cars though on pc so i left it on default but for car cockpit driving i like more far away feels more like real car.
but i like how some cars are slippery outside city, i mean with more power comes more torque and thats what would happen there. not using any mods for handling here im pretty happy with that .

cebri.one

Nice easter egg in the delamain quest. Didn't get to do them because I though there were really boring missions, but it was worth it just because of that.

Loostreaks

This was surprising, you can visit your fixer at her own place ( sort of no frills-all business, turrets at the front door, internal decorating)

GNRqCcs.jpg

Is this true for other fixers in the game?

I think lifepaths and prologue could have been way better handled. The game just throws you into ocean and you have to figure everything without introduction. That whole flashback with Jackie sequence could have been one large, post-lifepath mission, where player is familiarized how this world works ( who are fixers, how you improve skills, etc).

scalman

delam talking cars AI are pretty cool missions there. Weird sure but if you think of it more you can kinda make it more sence to all that. and it makes you more like thinking about it too.

MastAndo

For real, both male V and Eivor in AC Valhalla are manlets. Is this because both games feature a male and female protagonist with the same first person model, so the eye level is the same for both?

Fortunately, Cyberpunk let's you move around during some conversations, so I can usually find something to stand on when I'm sweet-talking Panam.

Anyone using mantis blades able to test if it can apply poison and bleed at the same time if you have the Crimson Dance perk and the mod to change it to chemical damage?

CrustyBritches

Gold Member
This npc started sprouting new limbs while I was dismembering the old ones. Who says evolution isn't real.
Wing-Suit1.jpg

I blasted the new arm and it turned into a wingsuit. I threw her off an overpass to see if she would fly like a paper airplane, but it didn't work out.
WingSuit.jpg

DeaDPo0L84

Man double jump is so fun and feels sooo good!!!

This should have been the default. Or at least something you get during story progression. Notvsomething I find 50hrs into the game!

I got it around 40 hours in and now when I attack a group of enemies I hop and climb as high as possible and snipe most of them before going in and cleaning up.

It adds so much to the movement in the game and opens up different ways to engage enemies.

Dries

Anyone else getting some real Perfect Dark feels once in a while? More usually during night.

Last edited:

aries_71

Hopefully the poor devs get a win from this shitshow. A mass exodus would be great, if they have somehwere to transfer to. I imagine a sequel to CP2077 might not be happening anytime soon
A sequel is out of the question. The ip is radioactive right now.

Ogbert

Gold Member
Anyone else getting some real Perfect Dark feels once in a while? More usually during night.

Yes, very much so.

It's an odd game. It reminds me of so many different titles.

Badlands feels like Rage 2. Night City feels like a strange combination of Perfect Dark and Deus Ex. Downtown feels much more like GTA - LA Noire edition. And yet, overall, I feel like I'm playing Fallout 4 with a Bladerunner mod.

killatopak

Gold Member
80 hours in and still at act 2 and I thought I was taking my time until I saw all the missable iconic stuff that I missed due to playing in a certain way.

Some of the weapons encourage you to go kill some people while some don’t in order to get them. It’s definitely in somewhat spoilery based on what I’ve glanced so I won’t be bothering much about this until I go for my second playthrough.

RoboFu

One of the green rats
I found I super easy mode glitch for one Of the harder missions.

For the mission where you have to infiltrate a Corp warehouse to upload a virus for the parade floats.

I did this on both my play throughs on PC and XsX.

if you hijack a Corp van to get into the area undetected you will remain undetected the whole time as long as you don’t kill anyone. Lol you can literally just walk through the whole mission!

Last edited:
One of the unfinished NCART monorail stations close to V's house in mega-block 10.

Too bad that this was never fully implemented. Would be a cool way of getting around the city without the need of using fast-travel teleportation. More immersive.

You can still jump on top of the monorail and ride on it. Trains appear out of nowhere and go through buildings walls etc.

9MNkRWC.jpg

SF Kosmo

Al Jazeera Special Reporter
delam talking cars AI are pretty cool missions there. Weird sure but if you think of it more you can kinda make it more sence to all that. and it makes you more like thinking about it too.
The first one I did I fucking hated, it was bumper cars for 10 minutes before I realized I could use grenades. So I ignored them thinking they would be the same and when I can back to them I was surprised how different they were.

b0bbyJ03

Does anyone know how to get Dolby Atmos to work on PC? I've activated "Dolby for Headphones" and I set the game to Reference Studio in the audio section but I can tell I'm not getting positional audio. Anyone known if it works properly and how to get it to work?

regawdless

Banned
Just finished the heist. Man, the game crushed 6 time during the whole. In the hours leading up and doing tons of side missions I had 3 crashes combined.

Also stupid glitches in important story cutscenes... Like at the end of the mission with Jackie in the car. He pulled a big glitching gun model out of his head fucking lol 😂

Also pretty common that NPCs twitch weirdly doing conversations.

Playing on PC.

Majukun

finished the first act. damn the mission was a slog, way too linear.

also this game as a fetish with whowing people geti hit or killed in first person.

Komatsu

Just finished the heist. Man, the game crushed 6 time during the whole. In the hours leading up and doing tons of side missions I had 3 crashes combined.

Also stupid glitches in important story cutscenes... Like at the end of the mission with Jackie in the car. He pulled a big glitching gun model out of his head fucking lol 😂

Also pretty common that NPCs twitch weirdly doing conversations.

Playing on PC.

What is your setup? Did you update your drivers? Genuine question. The drivers were linked on the first OT.

I ask as I have spent 70h with the game. On my second play-through. Game has not crashed once.

regawdless

Banned
What is your setup? Did you update your drivers? Genuine question. The drivers were linked on the first OT.

I ask as I have spent 70h with the game. On my second play-through. Game has not crashed once.

RTX 3080, 8700k, SSD, 32gb 3600mhz RAM. Drivers are always up to date.

It was weird, the game also crashed three times directly when I started it. Before I even saw anything.

Last edited:

cebri.one

RTX 3080, 8700k, SSD, 32gb 3600mhz RAM. Drivers are always up to date.

It was weird, the game also crashed three times directly when I started it. Before I even saw anything.

It's you CPU OCed? I OCed mine to the limits and made my game unstable, stepped back a bit and it has improved a lot. This games requires a lot of CPU unless you are above 6 cores, so it will be probably maxing out the CPU.

Patch notes on PS, no mention of performance. This is going to take a while until it gets better, probably more than a couple of months so be patient.

vc34i63ai1661.jpg

Last edited:

regawdless

Banned
It's you CPU OCed? I OCed mine to the limits and made my game unstable, stepped back a bit and it has improved a lot. This games requires a lot of CPU unless you are above 6 cores, so it will be probably maxing out the CPU.

Yeah it runs at 5ghz. But it's delid and always stays under 75C. Even survives Prime95 without any issues.

It would be strange if CPU was the reason here, because it crashed in the hotel part of that mission in small confined spaces, while running the big city without any crashes.

Also, I can't explain the game crashing while starting, directly after launching it.

Last edited:
Top Bottom