• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Cyberpunk 2077 - Review Thread

Should we lock this thread?

• Yes

Votes: 196 23.8%
  • No

Votes: 628 76.2%

• Total voters
Yes, it is.

You're not my friend.

The real, morally-objective world?

Oh, I see now.

A reviewer gets carte blanche to critique a game under her terms - which, for the record, it is her absolute right - but somehow that right doesn't extend to others critiquing her work.

Just sticking with the letter C, apparently, one cannot comment on the conduct, criteria, conclusions and consistency of Gamespot reviews.

Gaming journalists are this protected class, apparently, whose work is not open to scrutiny, whose conduct and worldview is not open to criticism.

Newsflash: it is.

In an open society, your public conduct and the quality or lack thereof of your work most definitely are under scrutiny. Luckily, we still live in an open society, despite the rabid efforts of people like yourself to turn it into a well-meaning nanny authoritarian state.,

Exactly.

The blame of actions lies at the feet of those who carry them out. This is especially true in this case since The Quartering discouraged harassment in the most unambiguous terms possible.

You do struggle with concept of personal responsability.
Know that I wont blame EviLore for your inane posts. They are your posts. Therefore, the blame for the moral indecency is on you, not on anybody else.

I reserve my right to critique the work of journalists in the most vehement terms possible. That in no way makes me remotely responsible for harassment carried out by god knows whom for god knows what motivations. I unequivocally condemn any form of harassment.

Maybe in a decade or so you'll come to terms with this fundamental distinction.

I don't really care for your unsubstantiated assertions
When you finally realize you have to provide evidence for your claims, let me know.

Asserted but not show, therefore dismissed.

Provide evidence for all of your assertions, if you want them to be considered in a rational exchange.

You don' know what personal responsability is.

Your posts are an affront to rationally, a moral obscenity and a complete waste of bandwidth.
I'm really not going to argue with someone who thinks a pos like The Quartering needs to be defended. You're likely just as big of one as he is. He made a video claiming she didn't play the game which she did (50 hours of it) and is doing targeted harrassment just b/c he doesn't like that she didn't play it the way HE thinks it should be played. He's already getting reported for it and will hopefully have to deal with some shit b/c of it as he deserves.

I really need to ask, when did everyone start treating video game reviewers as people with a set of standards to follow?

Let me explain myself. I don't see reviews as a comprehensive analysis of the game itself with pros and cons, but a personal analysis of how a person enjoyed the game. The reason I say this is if a person enjoys X feature but really dislikes Y features it will be shown in the review regardless of how much info you try to dump on someone about why X is good and Y is bad. I'd rather someone just talk about what they like and cut to the meat of how they enjoy the game rather than exposit the info that isn't really providing me anything but fluff. This is my personal opinion.

Onto Kallie Plagge. It seems more to the fact that the game just wasn't her thing, which is perfectly normal and fair. Her review would be helpful for someone like my brother-in-law who would have the same viewpoint as her about the crafting systems, and just the information overload. She played the game the way she wanted and based her review on that. Right off the bat you know it's not gonna be a comprehensive review of everything in the game. Now whether that warrants people harshly critiquing her, making fun off her, etc. I don't know. All I know is that at some point you have to realise, reviews are only useful if you know how said person reviews. In saying that her review was fair, but I believe she isn't a reviewer I would look to form my own opinions about whether I should purchase this game.

I also believe that clips about her are blown out of proportion to fit a narrative view of how shit she is. Also isn't the whole point of open world games to play however you want, you know with your own freedom instead of being forced to play a particular way, in that regard her review is perfectly fair. There are plenty of other reviews that can provide you different viewpoints, I don't think it's healthy to focus on this one person (who I personally believe has shit taste, just for the record). It's just a game, it doesn't need some strangers defending it.
Oh if you go and watch the actual video that she did you can see that The Quartering edited it to make her look far worse. That's what he does. He misleads people and twists things to fit a narrative. Par for course for the shitty human being that he is. His audience eats it up because they are as dumb as he is.

Dunki

Onto Kallie Plagge. It seems more to the fact that the game just wasn't her thing, which is perfectly normal and fair. Her review would be helpful for someone like my brother-in-law who would have the same viewpoint as her about the crafting systems, and just the information overload. She played the game the way she wanted and based her review on that. Right off the bat you know it's not gonna be a comprehensive review of everything in the game. Now whether that warrants people harshly critiquing her, making fun off her, etc. I don't know. All I know is that at some point you have to realise, reviews are only useful if you know how said person reviews. In saying that her review was fair, but I believe she isn't a reviewer I would look to form my own opinions about whether I should purchase this game.
She was the same person who bashed Days gone for having a white male Lead who is a Biker, That all Zombies are white which is explained in the story. Or about this pretty common Biker Joke she did not understand but it is well known. It is not the first time he bashed a review because she does not like the political part of it. Sorry but this is not informative at all.

The Problem with this review is that it is on Metacritic. If they do not give scores no one would care. But she uses this "power" to bash and reviewbomb games she does not agree with on a political level

Last edited:

Kadayi

Banned
I really need to ask, when did everyone start treating video game reviewers as people with a set of standards to follow?

Since reviews began. 🤔

I want to know whether a game is worth buying, and what it's like, not whether the reviewer doesn't care for it. If that style of game isn't their bag, give it to a reviewer who more au fait with that sort of game.

Do you think it would be fair for a reviewer to assess Forsa by driving around in the first gear in the starter car through the entire experience, and then complain about how they found it too hard, boring and they couldn't win any races? Get a grip.

Last edited:

Trickster

"Can be" beaten in 20 hours, but I plan on thoroughly exploring the multiple factions. Also, going to play multiple times to see the multiple endings. This seems to me like a game that will give as long of a road as you want depending on how you approach the game.

Hours away!

Yeah I don't really have any problem with a main story "only" being 20-30 hours. I mean in a game like Skyrim the main story could be beat in like what, sub 10 hours?

As long as there's a lot of other content to do outside the main story it's really not an issue. And from the sound of things there's a ton of story heavy side quests as well at lots of other side content for you to do in this game.

Less than 12 hours now, so freaking excited!

Last edited:
I'm really not going to argue with someone who thinks a pos like The Quartering needs to be defended. You're likely just as big of one as he is. He made a video claiming she didn't play the game which she did (50 hours of it) and is doing targeted harrassment just b/c he doesn't like that she didn't play it the way HE thinks it should be played. He's already getting reported for it and will hopefully have to deal with some shit b/c of it as he deserves.
She didn’t meaningfully engage with any of the core mechanics and said so herself, watch her discussion about the game. The Quartering points out the ridiculousness of having an individual who couldn’t be bothered to explore key aspects of the game review said game. His grips had nothing to do with playing the game his way and everything to do with her half assed effort on display.

Last edited:
She was the same person who bashed Days gone for having a white male Lead who is a Biker, That all Zombies are white which is explained in the story. Or about this pretty common Biker Joke she did not understand but it is well known. It is not the first time he bashed a review because she does not like the political part of it. Sorry but this is not informative at all.

The Problem with this review is that it is on Metacritic. If they do not give scores no one would care. But she uses this "power" to bash and reviewbomb games she does not agree with on a political level
If you read her review of Cyberpunk her problems with it had little to do with politics you idiot. She is entitled to experience the game the way she wants. If you don't agree with her review or she didn't enjoy one aspect of the game that you think you might then go read another one.

Last edited:
She didn’t meaningfully engage with any of the core mechanics and said so herself, watch her discussion about the game. The Quartering points out the ridiculousness of having an individual who couldn’t be bothered to explore key aspects of the game review said game. His grips had nothing to do with playing the game his way and everything to do with her half assed effort on display.
She didn't find some of that stuff engaging and that is perfectly fine. There are games that I don't enjoy things about that I skip too. The whole base stuff in Fallout 4 is shit to me so I barely used it in my time playing it. Someone else may really enjoy it. He is just mad b/c she didn't play the game the way HE thinks it should be played. That isn't how the world works.

Kadayi

Banned
She didn't find some of that stuff engaging and that is perfectly fine. There are games that I don't enjoy things about that I skip too. The whole base stuff in Fallout 4 is shit to me so I barely used it in my time playing it. Someone else may really enjoy it. He is just mad b/c she didn't play the game the way HE thinks it should be played. That isn't how the world works.

You're not reviewing a game for the GameSpot audience though. She's getting paid to do a job. Plenty of other reviewers spend the same f not less time in the game and hit all the pertinent aspects of the game. Quit making excuses for her.

Last edited:
Since reviews began. 🤔

I want to know whether a game is worth buying, and what it's like, not whether the reviewer doesn't care for it. If that style of game isn't their bag, give it to a reviewer who more au fait with that sort of game.

Do you think it would be fair for a reviewer to assess Forsa by driving around in the first gear in the starter car through the entire experience, and then complain about how they found it too hard, boring and they couldn't win any races? Get a grip.
Not everyone is as deep into games as you are. Some casual person may read it and may not be looking for a deep dive into things and would rather know if they would enjoy it as a casual. The nice thing about reviews is there are hundreds of them and if one doesn't tell you what you want you can go read another. The problem is that people like you get offended anytime a game you are looking forward to doesn't get a score that you want and it may bring down some stupid meaningless number on a website. You are the one who should get a grip.

You're not reviewing a game for the GameSpot audience though. She's getting paid to do a job. Plenty of other reviewers spend the same f not less time in the game and hit all the pertinent aspects of the game. Quit making excuses for her.
If I was it would be the same thing. I would say that I barely used that stuff because I didn't enjoy it and I'm entitled to that opinion. If they want to know more about then they can go find a reviewer who did enjoy that aspect of the game.

sevoro

I'll read up on those reviews to better inform myself. But this particular review didn't read as having any political bias, maybe some leaning, but not bias.

Since reviews began. 🤔

Do you think it would be fair for a reviewer to assess Forsa by driving around in the first gear through the entire experience, and then complain about how they found it too hard, boring and they couldn't win any races? Get a grip.

The question was meant to be rhetorical.

It's perfectly fair that you want to be informed through reviews. But personally after reading so many of them (for games) I just find that all the info on display isn't actually informative to me and at the end don't influence my decision, maybe I'm jaded or something.

Also your comparison about a driving game to an open world game are not 1 to 1. While I would call it a shit review, and find it funny. I still wouldn't focus on it. My main point is that people are focusing way too much on her. Like I said her review is shit. Dunki's potential point is the only real criticism that I would lobby against her. I just don't treat reviews as some gold standard. This is all subjective.

I’ve answered all these in my previous posts, if you don’t accept that you can review a game without bothering with all its systems then there is nothing more to talk about.
Then it’s not a review but a simple opinion piece that shouldn’t have a score or be included in metacritic. People have set the bar quite low for professional reviews if this passes for the acceptable standard.

Dunki

I'll read up on those reviews to better inform myself. But this particular review didn't read as having any political bias, maybe some leaning, but not bias.
Problem is that she did that on Twitter and social media but it certainly influenced her opinion which she clearly stated on Social Media.

-Stryder-

I love Giantbomb, but Jeff G has never really been fond of big open world games or sprawling RPGs. At least I can't recall many that he enjoyed in the past. I know he loved MGS5 and Saints Row, but he really didn't like Witcher 3 or any game Rockstar produced in the last decade or so. His critisism of the dialogue is fair, but I wonder if he would still feel that way if he was more aquanted with the Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red world book.

I'm more interested in what Brad Shoemaker and Alex Navarro will think

Then it’s not a review but a simple opinion piece that shouldn’t have a score or be included in metacritic. People have set the bar quite low for professional reviews if this passes for the acceptable standard.
Reviews are opinions jfc you people. You're just mad that her opinion is dragging down some stupid number on Metacritic that somehow makes you feel better or worse.

Last edited:
I'm really not going to argue with someone who thinks a pos like The Quartering needs to be defended.

Yes, I'm stating that The Quartering account should not to be terminated, which is what you overtly called for. But I am not making any claims about the quality of the content he puts out. Again, yet another fundamental difference that escapes you.

You have no arguments, no evidence, no principle guiding your conclusions. Your last resort is assert, assert and then assert more. Maybe that kind of posturing impresses and works on other forums. Here you will be kindly requested to defend your position and present evidence in support of it.

But because there's nothing substantive behind your grand pronouncements other than hot air, you're now waving the white flag.

Noted.

You're likely just as big of one as he is.

Baseless smears won't rescue your reputation as the poster of inane posts.
Throwing unsupported accusations is entirely consistent with your inability to produce rational arguments.

He made a video claiming she didn't play the game which she did (50 hours of it)

That's not my recollection of what he said, but I could wrong. Let' for the sake of argument accept that everything you say is true and that he either misspoke or actually lied. The antidote to misinformation and lies is information and truth, not having accounts terminated.

and is doing targeted harrassment

Define harassment in objective terms and provide evidence The Quartering is harassing or calling for harassment against the Gamespot reviewer. Should you fail to produce evidence I am going to call you out on it. People who make very serious claims but don't provide evidence deserve the epitaph I'll be using on you should you qualify.

just b/c he doesn't like that she didn't play it the way HE thinks it should be played. He's already getting reported for it and will hopefully have to deal with some shit b/c of it as he deserves.

Provide evidence The Quartering is harassing or calling for the harassment of the Game spot reviewer.
Should you fail to meet this basic requirement, get ready to be called out.

Kadayi

Banned
Not everyone is as deep into games as you are. Some casual person may read it and may not be looking for a deep dive into things and would rather know if they would enjoy it as a casual. The nice thing about reviews is there are hundreds of them and if one doesn't tell you what you want you can go read another. The problem is that people like you get offended anytime a game you are looking forward to doesn't get a score that you want and it may bring down some stupid meaningless number on a website. You are the one who should get a grip.

If you're jobs as a Game reviewer, colour me crazy but I think it's a requirement that you're into games.

It's perfectly fair that you want to be informed through reviews. But personally after reading so many of them (for games) I just find that all the info on display isn't actually informative to me and at the end don't influence my decision, maybe I'm jaded or something.

Well, I unlike a hell of a lot of other people here aren't so easily pleased. We expect a person to do the work so they can provide us with an informed opinion.

Also your comparison about a driving game to an open world game are not 1 to 1. While I would call it a shit review, and find it funny. I still wouldn't focus on it. My main point is that people are focusing way too much on her. Like I said her review is shit. Dunki's potential point is the only real criticism that I would lobby against her. I just don't treat reviews as some gold standard. This is all subjective

There's absolutely no difference. Games are experiences built on systems. If you're not exploring the systems then you're a tourist, not a game reviewer. I suggest you white knights learn to cope.

Last edited:

tassletine

Let me explain myself. I don't see reviews as a comprehensive analysis of the game itself with pros and cons, but a personal analysis of how a person enjoyed the game. The reason I say this is if a person enjoys X feature but really dislikes Y features it will be shown in the review regardless of how much info you try to dump on someone about why X is good and Y is bad. I'd rather someone just talk about what they like and cut to the meat of how they enjoy the game rather than exposit the info that isn't really providing me anything but fluff. This is my personal opinion.

I also believe that clips about her are blown out of proportion to fit a narrative view of how shit she is. Also isn't the whole point of open world games to play however you want, you know with your own freedom instead of being forced to play a particular way, in that regard her review is perfectly fair. There are plenty of other reviews that can provide you different viewpoints, I don't think it's healthy to focus on this one person (who I personally believe has shit taste, just for the record). It's just a game, it doesn't need some strangers defending it.

They used to follow some guidlelines when magazines had editors.
Now, when reviewers have followers and have people defending/attacking them they are far more interested in themselves -- So I think it's fine that people review the journalists. I agree with you. You absolutely need to have context before you even read the thing, but this is exhausting. It used to be the case that journalism wasn't almost all tabloid crap, designed to inflame emotions, and people at least tried to be objective. As for youtube, that's really just a lottery. Dump your video in and if you get attention you win money.

MMaRsu

Yeah in 12 - 18 months after a dozen of patches the game will be maybe fine
Le5Rl0l.png

Yeah sure bud, whatever you want to dream about.

Reviews are opinions jfc you people. You're just mad that her opinion is dragging down some stupid number on Metacritic that somehow makes you feel better or worse.

The Quartering has exactly the same right to critique Gamespot review as Gamepot has the right to review Cyberpunk 2077. No one is exempt from criticism.

But in your fantasy land, freedom is selectively granted.

And your ability to read minds is amazing. You're actually able to discern intentions. Are you psychic? How much do you charge?

If you're jobs Game reviewer, colour me crazy but I think it's a requirement that you're into games.
And she is into them. Not every part of every game is going to grab you. I've been playing games for 30+ years and I play many of them that have systems that I don't enjoy. I ignore and don't use those things the best I can. I'm not going to go out of my way and do things in a game that I don't enjoy. I don't owe that to anyone as I'm free to experience the game the way I want to. People are just attacking her b/c she didn't play it the way they want to play it. That's on them, not her. They can go read another review or they can wait to play the game themselves.

sevoro

If you're jobs Game reviewer, colour me crazy but I think it's a requirement that you're into games.

Well, I unlike a hell of a lot of other people here aren't so easily pleased.

There's absolutely no difference. Games are experiences built on systems. If you're not exploring the systems then you're a tourist, not a game reviewer. I suggest you white knights learn to cope.

That's where we differ, I never viewed reviewing a game as job with standards to adhere to at least in the age of social media. Also who are you referring to white knights?

Problem is that she did that on Twitter and social media but it certainly influenced her opinion which she clearly stated on Social Media.
I'll take your word for it for now, I'll try and search this. But, if so then yeah. Her review just became less appealing and more problematic. I dislike politics in games.

Last edited:
The Quartering has exactly the same right to critique Gamespot review as Gamepot has the right to review Cyberpunk 2077. No one is exempt from criticism.

But in your fantasy land, freedom is selectively granted.

And your ability to read minds is amazing. You're actually able to discern intentions. Are you psychic? How much do you charge?
His "critique" is that she didn't play the game. She played 50+ hours of it. She just didn't play it the way he wants her to play it which he has no power over. He's an entitled jackass and a pos human being. Now you're going on ignore because your constant white knighting for him has gotten on my nerves.

Last edited by a moderator:
She is a professional reviewer and those scores she throws up can have real world implications for the developers. I don’t give a shit is she liked the systems, but she should be able to critique them in a meaningful way. “I didn’t do X because I didn’t have time for that” is garbage. “I didn’t craft because I don’t like crafting in games” does work for me either, particularly when it can have a impactful effect on a playthrough. You’re not a professional reviewer and I couldn’t care less how you play fallout 4, or any game for that matter because no one pays you to talk. When someone is paid, you expect a level of quality with regard to what comes out of that persons mouth. That’s the way the world works.

Kadayi

Banned
And she is into them. Not every part of every game is going to grab you. I've been playing games for 30+ years and I play many of them that have systems that I don't enjoy. I ignore and don't use those things the best I can. I'm not going to go out of my way and do things in a game that I don't enjoy. I don't owe that to anyone as I'm free to experience the game the way I want to. People are just attacking her b/c she didn't play it the way they want to play it. That's on them, not her. They can go read another review or they can wait to play the game themselves.

Then why assign her to the job? Reviewers have different areas of expertise and interest. Clearly, RPGs aren't hers.

That's were we differ, I never viewed reviewing a game as job with standards to adhere to at least in the age of the internet. Also who are you referring to white knights?

Your opinion isn't a valid counter-argument.

A review is an opinion, nothing more.

Whom are you hoping to convince?

His "critique" is that she didn't play the game. She played 50+ hours of it. She just didn't play it the way he wants her to play it which he has no power over. He's an entitled jackass and a pos human being. Now you're going on ignore because your constant white knighting for him has gotten on my nerves.

She might have logged the hours but she didn't engage with the game or its systems, and its a perfectly valid criticism of her review. If you're too fragile to accept that criticism, this isn't the forum for you,

Last edited:
She is a professional reviewer and those scores she throws up can have real world implications for the developers. I don’t give a shit is she liked the systems, but she should be able to critique them in a meaningful way. “I didn’t do X because I didn’t have time for that” is garbage. “I didn’t craft because I don’t like crafting in games” does work for me either, particularly when it can have a impactful effect on a playthrough. You’re not a professional reviewer and I couldn’t care less how you play fallout 4, or any game for that matter because no one pays you to talk. When someone is paid, you expect a level of quality with regard to what comes out of that persons mouth. That’s the way the world works.
No she's paid to give her opinion on a game not play it the way you think it should be played. And if her score has real world implications then maybe the dev or publisher shouldn't get so hung up on a number and punish people for it. Tbh her review would still get attacked if it didn't have a number just as The Quartering has done countless times with reviews from Polygon and other sites that don't do scores. The score has no bearing on it really. He didn't like that she didn't play the game the way HE wants it to be played. That isn't how the world works.

Dunki

That's where we differ, I never viewed reviewing a game as job with standards to adhere to at least in the age of social media. Also who are you referring to white knights?

I'll take your word for it for now, I'll try and search this. But, if so then yeah. Her review just became less appealing and more problematic. I dislike politics in games.
No need to take my word for it: Took me 2 seconds to find a various number of tweets not only from her but hers are there too

SynEzEIgO9FGR7C0xLoUFIRICPgsfIBsxxS82oB56SY.jpg

Then why assign her to the job? Reviewers have different areas of expertise and interest. Clearly, RPGs aren't hers.
So she doesn't enjoy crafting so she can't play RPGs? What a dumb thing to say. I enjoy RPGs but crafting bores me too. I'm not going to miss out on the other parts of the genre that I enjoy just b/c some parts of it I don't. I'll just avoid those in my time playing it the best I can.

sevoro

Your opinion isn't a valid counter-argument.
I'm not arguing with you in the first place. I'm just providing my own views. Whether you agree or disagree with them is all on you. I don't want to convince you of anything. But you didn't answer my question about the white knights.

No she's paid to give her opinion on a game not play it the way you think it should be played. And if her score has real world implications then maybe the dev or publisher shouldn't get so hung up on a number and punish people for it. Tbh her review would still get attacked if it didn't have a number just as The Quartering has done countless times with reviews from Polygon and other sites that don't do scores. The score has no bearing on it really. He didn't like that she didn't play the game the way HE wants it to be played. That isn't how the world works.
This is turning quite comical now, but I’ll leave off with this, I’m not asking anyone to play a certain way, but I am asking that the game is in fact played*

*note, running around in a circle for 50 hours (or it’s equivalent) until you’re bored does not, in my opinion, constitute “playing”. We may differ on this, buts that’s ok

This is turning quite comical now, but I’ll leave off with this, I’m not asking anyone to play a certain way, but I am asking that the game is in fact played*

*note, running around in a circle for 50 hours (or it’s equivalent) until you’re bored does not, in my opinion, constitute “playing”. We may differ on this, buts that’s ok
Uh she did play it and she finished it. Her video review with her own footage is even live now. CDPR wasn't letting people use their own footage prior to today.

hemo memo

Gold Member
So she doesn't enjoy crafting so she can't play RPGs? What a dumb thing to say. I enjoy RPGs but crafting bores me too. I'm not going to miss out on the other parts of the genre that I enjoy just b/c some parts of it I don't. I'll just avoid those in my time playing it the best I can.

You are not getting paid to review a product dude.

Last edited:
You are truly stupid.

Go insult your mother, which has to live with the fact her son behaves like a smear campaigner.

Since you were asked to provide evidence for your accusations that The Quartering is harassing and/or calling for harassment and you have failed to do so, that behaviour brands your conduct here as that of a smear campaigner.

His "critique" is that she didn't play the game.

Let me repeat it yet again, since you didn't get it the first two times. I am not defending the content Quartering puts out.

Should I repeat it yet again, so that you finally get it?
Should I post a drawing?

She played 50+ hours of it. She just didn't play it the way he wants her to play it which he has no power over.

Her review is subject to criticism from any angle imaginable. And for the n-th time, that's not my recollection of his comments, but since you refuse to provide evidence for your claims and throw puerile insults, I'm not holding my breath for any kind of substantiation.

He's an entitled jackass and a pos human being.

Yes, your insults deeply affect me and make stop and contemplate the essence of life.

Again, you claimed The Quartering is harassing or calling for harassment. You were repeatedly asked to provide evidence for your claims . You refuse to produce evidence for your claims.

Your conduct is that of a spineless smear-campaigner.

Now you're going on ignore because your constant white knighting for him has gotten on my nerves.

Your conduct here is that of a lowly spineless smear-campaigner. Your refusal to provide evidence for your allegations makes that clear.

IMercenary09, t's never too late to change ways and stop behaving like a spineless smear-campaigner.

MMaRsu

What do you mean she didnt find that stuff engaging, she didnt even engage with it at all! She didnt do any of them! How can you say something isnt engaging when you never tried it?

This is some bs youre spouting here boy

mr.dilya

Banned
I actually watched that video from thequartering yesterday. I mean, based on what she was saying it didn't sound like she really played the game. It sounded like she only dabbled in it for a little while. Is it really confirmed that she played it for 50+ hours?

MMaRsu

I love Giantbomb, but Jeff G has never really been fond of big open world games or sprawling RPGs. At least I can't recall many that he enjoyed in the past. I know he loved MGS5 and Saints Row, but he really didn't like Witcher 3 or any game Rockstar produced in the last decade or so. His critisism of the dialogue is fair, but I wonder if he would still feel that way if he was more aquanted with the Cyberpunk 2020 and Cyberpunk Red world book.

I'm more interested in what Brad Shoemaker and Alex Navarro will think

??????

Jeff loved the two previous Deus Ex games
He loved Saints Row games
This game aint GTA

Top Bottom