• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

Oh man. Thought I was late lol. Was able to get in for the PS4. Kinda surprised its taking so long to fill up.
While I do want a PS4.. I'm okay if I lose this time. What I really want is the SP3! I sure hope I win it this time. Of course I know I'm gonna win a LC instead ;~;

Oh. Counter is stuck now? Interesting. Maybe the site broke this time lol.

BraXzy

Is there a kind of service that received parcels for you in a foreign country (The US in this case) and forwards it to you (me in the UK) for a price? If I won I wouldn't be able to buy anything otherwise xD

-Horizon-

Its working again! Now please give me that PS4.

lhjhbB9.gif

Stability update needed

Hahaha

daveo42

Banned
And it's gone. I really didn't need one, but no way you could pass up a PS4 for $55. Well, the Surface still interests me.

Futureman

do they ever say what's in the mystery box?

one more noob question, is there any limit to how many rushes you can enter? Or if you are there on the site when one goes up, you can always play?

daveo42

Banned
do they ever say what's in the mystery box?

one more noob question, is there any limit to how many rushes you can enter? Or if you are there on the site when one goes up, you can always play?

You can keep playing without any kind of limit afaik.

Edit: I really need a loser's circle rush to come up. Sitting on a ton of losses here.

Top Bottom