• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

zulux21

And has anyone seen positive reviews on normal stuff bought through them?

it's been years since I actually bought something from them, but back when they were first getting this site up and going they would constantly give away free stuff such as cheap headphones and flashlights and what not. A number of them took a while to arrive, but they all arrived in good condition.

it's been years since I actually bought something from them, but back when they were first getting this site up and going they would constantly give away free stuff such as cheap headphones and flashlights and what not. A number of them took a while to arrive, but they all arrived in good condition.
Cool, I had read some bad reviews so I was a bit leery.

daveo42

Banned
120 dollar GoPro for 18 dollars or something. I entered before I left work and won while I was commuting home. Feels bad, but at least it was only a 100 dollar windfall.

Yeah, that does kind of suck, though nothing real big either. There's always another rush coming anyway.

How long you guys think they'll keep running these rushes? Through the end of the year maybe?

daveo42

Banned
I could actually use it as I don't own a tablet, though I'd rather have something Android but the price is right here. The hard part is actually winning.

First time seeing this thread. Very interesting idea. The amount of traffic they are generating to their site is wild.

Took me a minute to figure out what the hell was going on though. But now I'm in.

There is also a steal-a-thon going on: http://www.dailysteals.com/steal-a-thon

Ugh! Been wanting a smartwatch lately and this is definitely a steal, BUT IT'S ORANGE :(

K5Q1U5V.png

The current one (Antec laptop cooler) isn't a steal IMO. You can get the same one on Amazon for $1.50 more.
Shippong puts it higher. I broke some earbuds this morning so I'm grabbing this bt headset. They look stupid but I think it'll help workouts.

JMDSO

Unconfirmed Member
GAH!!@!

ARHGAW!

WHAT?!@

Yeah, this was the email I got (after it had already sold out mind you):

Hey ,

Just a quick reminder that today's steal on Jawbone JAMBOX BT Speaker for only $49 is selling super fast.
Click here to hurry on back before they all sell out.

In case you forgot, we also offer free shipping and easy returns on every order!

Be in touch

The Daily Steals Team

SiDCrAzY

I won that helicopter off a Rush for a buck and the stupid thing doesn't even work. It was only a dollar so I didn't bother complaining to them or anything.

Top Bottom