• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

Loser's Rush at 6:15 pm EST. Time to get excited woooo... <_<. Test Subject #BLNT T-Shirt. 1000 Theshold, $4, 250 Winners and costs 7 Loser Credits. I think I'ma sit this one out. While its super easy to accumulate Loser Credit... I don't think I'll waste my time or credit not winning that T-Shirt lol.
Ok7hFol.png

And that steal-a-thon thing. Wasn't anything of interest there for me... Maybe I should have gotten those pink yoga things for $3. Had no use for them though.

toohectic

Wow. Loser's circle is a daily-steals T-shirt. 250 winners out of 1000 person threshold. Price $4 with a 7 credit entry. Begins at 6:15 EST.

Did anyone buy anything during the steal-a-thon thing?

kendrid

Banned
I am not wasting my losing bids on a shirt I won't ever wear except to paint the house. hopefully they have some decent items later.

Upcoming rush is an AC Unity Xbox One bundle for $45.00. Starts at 12:45 PM EST. 1800 threshold, 1 winner.

Hope someone from GAF wins this one!

mackattk

so i sat in the waiting area, thinking that the page would refresh to the rush page. By the time i realized that the real rush was up i switched to that page and it ended already. lol

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Still going with more Rushes. Next one is for iRobot Braava 380t Clean Robot, 5500/3 $39.

DarthWoo

Has anyone noticed the captcha being rather inconsistent? Sometimes it just makes me click the "I'm not a robot" box, sometimes it also makes me enter a short series of numbers.

DarthWoo

Still not done, some basketball thingy now, but will probably be full within a couple more minutes.

So I just realized you need to wait on the page the Rush has finished to find out if you were picked :-| For some reason, I thought if you won, you'd get an email or something.

Also, what's the deal with getting emails for some rushes and not for others? Is there a way to know about ALL rushes?

So I just realized you need to wait on the page the Rush has finished to find out if you were picked :-| For some reason, I thought if you won, you'd get an email or something.

Also, what's the deal with getting emails for some rushes and not for others? Is there a way to know about ALL rushes?

Loser Privileges.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate

I got an e-mail though:

CONGRATULATIONS! You did it! We&#8217;re pleased to announce that you were chosen as one of the lucky few to buy the item below at the crazy Rush price of $62 !

Hurry, you only have 10 minutes to buy this item before it will go to somebody else!

Click here to buy the item.
Best,

The RUSH Team
So has anyone here won anything at all?
http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=140809765&postcount=510

starting 1pm est.

If you thought today was going to be boring, think again. Stay tuned for back-to-back RUSHes, starting at 1PM EST. By the end of the day, you might be the proud owner of a Sony Playstation 4, a Microsoft 64GB Surface Pro 3, or a Super Secret Mystery Item (even we don't know what it is). To make things even more exciting, we'll send you off with a Steal-a-thon. Mondays are looking better and better.

-Horizon-

starting 1pm est.

If you thought today was going to be boring, think again. Stay tuned for back-to-back RUSHes, starting at 1PM EST. By the end of the day, you might be the proud owner of a Sony Playstation 4, a Microsoft 64GB Surface Pro 3, or a Super Secret Mystery Item (even we don't know what it is). To make things even more exciting, we'll send you off with a Steal-a-thon. Mondays are looking better and better.

I would love a PS4. Ain't got nothing to lose, let's go.

Futureman

starting 1pm est.

I guess I don't understand this site. I signed up a week ago and have received zero emails except for an iPad 2 (2011 model!).

Can I try for the PS4 or Surface or do I need to get the email?

-Horizon-

I guess I don't understand this site. I signed up a week ago and have received zero emails except for an iPad 2 (2011 model!).

Just keep refreshing the website. You don't need the email.

PS4 is up

e-mail is very inconsistent. It's better to check this thread for the rush times. Some people have been getting them on time, and many receiving AFTER the rush is over.

edit: To answer your question, you don't need the e-mail. Just be on the site to reserve your spot.

edit 2: going now, but filling up FAST

Top Bottom