• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Daily Steals Rush - 7 in 9500 Chance For $42 iPad Mini 3

Fucking hell. Is there a way to get these emails to show up in my priority inbox instead of promotions (Gmail)? I can't be bothered to check that shit every 15 minutes.

DarthWoo

I'm glad Grandpa porked a Chinese Muslim
Another one up now, though kind of a silly prize. Nest Learning Thermostat $29 2 winners, 3500 threshold. Hopefully this means they're doing a lot of them today.

vwnut13

Fucking hell. Is there a way to get these emails to show up in my priority inbox instead of promotions (Gmail)? I can't be bothered to check that shit every 15 minutes.

Click and drag an email from them onto the Primary tab.

It will ask if you want all future emails from them to go to the Primary Inbox.

DarthWoo

Looks like they actually got the emails out before the Rush today. Coming up at 3:20PM EST, a pair of Bose headphones. 5000/3 $49.

Thanks for the reminder. Totally forgot I got the email earlier today. Meant to post about it here but got distracted. I missed most of yesterday's giveaways too..... not like I would have won anyways.

Fake edit. Huh. I clicked reserved and now that the threshold has filled up... it said I missed my chance to play?

Thanks for the reminder. Totally forgot I got the email earlier today. Meant to post about it here but got distracted. I missed most of yesterday's giveaways too..... not like I would have won anyways.

Fake edit. Huh. I clicked reserved and now that the threshold has filled up... it said I missed my chance to play?

I think they changed it -- you need click on reserve. Click on the "I am not a robot" then click on "reserve" again.

kendrid

Banned
Oh... I didn't notice that :/. Thanks for the heads up. Now I know to look for that the next time.

I didn't notice that either. I clicked reserve and went back to work.

I listened to some of their live stream yesterday and they said there are people using bots with many fake email addresses to scam the system.

DarthWoo

How often are there Rush?!

From what I've seen, never on weekends, and at least one per weekday. If they say back-to-back in the emails, it will usually be at least a few, depending on how fast each one finishes. Seems that they'll usually start around early afternoon EST, and end by early evening EST, with whatever Rush happens to be running at the time just finishing whenever after that.

toohectic

I listened to some of their live stream yesterday and they said there are people using bots with many fake email addresses to scam the system.

I had to fill out a captcha this time in addition to the 'I am not a robot' question. Do they do anything to combat multiple emails other than the new captcha? Do they IP check or anything? I wouldn't be surprised if some people had 20+ accounts.

Ah. I guess its kinda not surprising that people are making bots in an attempt to try to win. That said, with this knowledge I shall not make the same mistake today.. so I can actually get my loser's credit this time.

New Rush at 11:30 am EST. iPhone 6 with a 5300 threshold and 2 winners..

Futureman

IPad 2 for $229? The iPad that came out in 2011? I realize this isn't a "Rush" deal, but that seems like too much for a 3 year old tablet.

Alright GAF I'm in. Anyone get anything amazing from here yet?

I don't know if anyone's actually gotten a prize, but I've seen 2-3 posts from people who "won" but missed the 10 minute checkout time.

So make sure you pay attention at the end, assuming you're still near a computer.

toohectic

They said some people have 30+ losers credits. Didn't they just recently start the loser's credits? I have 10, and there are about 2 rushes that I know I missed participating in. Did they have losers credits when they had the losers circle movie ticket drawing?

Anyway, if you lose all your losers credits when you win, people may become a little more selective in which rushes they participate in. Hopefully the loser's circle rush today is good.

kendrid

Banned
Anyway, if you lose all your losers credits when you win, people may become a little more selective in which rushes they participate in. Hopefully the loser's circle rush today is good.

You lose your credits, even if you don't buy the item you won.

You lose your credits, even if you don't buy the item you won.

Well if you don't join the rush, you won't win. One way to keep your credits, especially if you didn't want the item anyway. Makes sense.

edit: didn't win again

table_flip.jpg

I sure wish I was coming to say that I won an iPhone but uh.. yeah. +1 useless Lose credit again. Well might as well say +2 cause I'm not gonna win the amazon gift card either lol.

Gotta say I did smile when I saw this shop on their stream

kendrid

Banned
I wonder if they are going to sell enough stuff on their main site to support this long term. Most of the inventory seems like b-stock garbage.

-Horizon-

I have actually been hoping for some money for Amazon, I need to buy that Fire Emblem Awakening soundtrack. Maybe $40 (because I'm paying $10 anyway for it) off the $300 price tag may make it an easier pill to swallow.

Top Bottom