• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 2: Goodbye Despair |OT| Sun, Fun, and Despair

Just got an email saying my credit card had been charged for the Limited Edition! I've never been more happy to see my money disappear LOL.

Both of you left Nidai off your lists completely.

I'm putting y'all on notice. Oῳϟ

DON'T HURT MEEE! I was gonna add him to the like group, but he's the ultimate team manager? Seems a bit lame.
Pretty sure I'll still like him.

stupei

So who was everyone's favorite characters from the first Danganronpa? I really liked both Hiro and Kyoko alot. Hiro had so many funny scenes and usually had a chill/funny attitude about everything going on. Plus the whole aliens stealing his hamburger even though it was pork scene had me dying. Kyoko I like alot because of her mysteriousness and her logic being quite high enough to where she was basically solving most of the cases before even we did.
She is the Ultimate Detective after all <3

Sakura and Hina, especially
their close friendship and the events of chapter four

Just got an email saying my credit card had been charged for the Limited Edition! I've never been more happy to see my money disappear LOL.
!!!!!

*runs to go check*

DON'T HURT MEEE! I was gonna add him to the like group, but he's the ultimate team manager? Seems a bit lame.
Actions are better than words. Put him at the top of your list and maybe Monokuma will forgive you.

Hugstable

Banned

Those characters always throw me off guard. Like I remember thinking alot that I wasn't gonna like Ishimaru before the first game out since his design looked ridiculous, but he actually ended up being one of the characters I liked from the first game and had alot of great scenes throughout, like his and Mondo's Bro-off lol.

LProtag

I am so excited.

I will probably never visit this thread again until I'm done with the game since I already got spoiled a bit on this game shortly after I beat the first one.

Enjoy everyone!

Actions are better than words. Put him at the top of your list and maybe Monokuma will forgive you.

Characters I think I’ll really like:

EXNVnHH.png

EXNVnHH.png

EXNVnHH.png

EXNVnHH.png

EXNVnHH.png

How's that?! You happy now?! :p

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

More endgame spoilers

"Some even tried to have children with Junko's dead body."

This is beyond twisted. How did this get a cero rating drop in Japan?

More endgame spoilers

I imagine it is probably due to less visual things (like the murders or whatever) are being shown compared to the first game.

Or Monokuma bribed the CERO board, lol

kewlmyc

More endgame spoilers

The weirdest part is she's a flattened pancake at the end of DR1. How they managed to do so much with her body is beyond me.

The weirdest part is she's a flattened pancake at the end of DR1. How they managed to do so much with her body is beyond me.

Her hand should be a fine paste but Nagito seems to have it perfectly intact. I guess we're to assume her execution is something of a dramatization? idk, videogames i guess

kewlmyc

Her hand should be a fine paste but Nagito seems to have it perfectly intact. I guess we're to assume her execution is something of a dramatization? idk, videogames i guess

That's what I mean by "so much" with her body. It's never explained but the rest of the game makes me overlook that nitpick I have.

I was pretty sure someone on the staff mentioned that all the Danganronpa 1 executions super duper definitely happened too, lol

Maybe the kids were so disillusioned enough they thought anything would be her's.

I was pretty sure someone on the staff mentioned that all the Danganronpa 1 executions super duper definitely happened too, lol

Maybe the kids were so disillusioned enough they thought anything would be her's.

Oh, that's totally right.

Maybe it's Mukuro's? Though I guess one of her hands is tattooed and the other is broiled. Hm...

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
Philippines.

And the version I got was the American version I think (had French in the back but an ESRB rating).

ULTROS!

People seem to like me because I am polite and I am rarely late. I like to eat ice cream and I really enjoy a nice pair of slacks.
I'm gonna platinum it before y'all.

Although the trophies seem almost the same as the first DanganRonpa (collect 999 Monokuma coins, complete everyone's report cards)

Top Bottom