• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy |OT| Nagito Komaeda's Wild Ride Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

Permanently A

rnHLVuh.jpg

Puruzi

Banned
seriously if she didn't get lucky having Mukuro as a twin and bumping into Ryota and having Hope's Peak being run by incompetent fuck ups where would she be?

DR3 has ended up making Monaca a far better villain than Junko IMO

she'd have still managed some shit

those analytical skills are no joke

FStubbs

she'd have still managed some shit

those analytical skills are no joke

I think she would've eventually caused a major event, but it would have taken her years/decades, as opposed to a couple of years at Hope's Peak turning the entire world upside down.

Re Drebin's theory ....

Despair Chiaki would be one of the deadliest members of the group.

She's Ultimate Gamer, right? Not Ultimate *video* gamer, though those are her favorite.

What is Danganronpa ultimately?

She'd trap people and make them play all kinds of sadistic death games.

Despair Arc has Ultimate Waifu actually alive and Chiaki though.

Those were my thoughts a few weeks ago. But yeah ... please no. :/ It's so "please no" my mind refused to allow me to make the final connection Drebin did.

Permanently A

Oh my fuck dude, I just realized.

Monokuma fucking wakes up at the end of Trigger Happy Havoc and we still don't know who was controlling him.

Wait a second

Why the fuck does a highschool animator kid know how to brainwash people?
That's sketchy as hell. Ryota mastermind confirmed
/s

there's also an ultimate pyrotechnician in Killer Killer that has brainwashing fireworks, then there's Ruruka's brainwashing sweets, also Chihiro, Yasuke, and Miaya made a brainwashing virtual world......

these ultimates are some dangerous ass people

as much as I'd love for Chiaki to be on it and ruin the dreams of all her fans, ol Drebin doesn't take into account Junko's ultimate analyst ability. It was so powerful she made her own AI from copying Chihiro, it easily explains how she could come up with the later killing games, they were tailor made for someone good at predicting people and copying anything.

Red Frost

Banned
as much as I'd love for Chiaki to be on it and ruin the dreams of all her fans, ol Drebin doesn't take into account Junko's ultimate analyst ability. It was so powerful she made her own AI from copying Chihiro, it easily explains how she could come up with the later killing games, they were tailor made for someone good at predicting people and copying anything.

But why did she still need Mitarai after analyzing his ability if she can just straight up copy them?

NEO0MJ

But why did she still need Mitarai after analyzing his ability if she can just straight up copy them?

Her imitations still aren't as good as the originals. It feels more like when someone has a good understanding of how to be a great football player from watching plenty of matches and reading on techniques but when it comes time to apply them the result is low.

MANUELF

Banned
seriously if she didn't get lucky having Mukuro as a twin and bumping into Ryota and having Hope's Peak being run by incompetent fuck ups where would she be?

DR3 has ended up making Monaca a far better villain than Junko IMO

If anything Junko was the brain to Mukuro brawn, without Mukuro she wouldnt have been able to meet Izuru, make the first killing game or meeting Ryota

Luigi87

You're all misinterpreting things... Junko wasn't lucky she had Mukuro as a sister, or that she encountered such people...

A year before Junko was born a being came to life born with an unbridled luck. Before he could contain memories he already wanted a world which would create an amazing hope... But to do that the world would have to face impossible despair.

Obviously I'm referring to Nagito... But do you get it? Junko was conceived through the pure will of Nagito's luck.

The other day I said that Chisa was Anakin Skywalker, but that assertion was inaccurate... It's Junko. It's always Junko.

Demoli

Despair 10

Seems like the inspiration for Chiaki's execution was Kaizo Mario now

Episode itself was quite predictable, other than Juzo just being defeated by reserve students annd then having Junko Blackmail him with his crush on Munakata

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom