• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Danganronpa 3 The End of Hope's Peak Academy |OT| Nagito Komaeda's Wild Ride Part Two

Status
Not open for further replies.

FluxWaveZ

People basically decided to say "fuck the op" and make their own spoiler rules. I'm like w/e since I already watch the subs as soon as the come out so.

Nothing in the OP contradicts not putting spoiler tags for already aired episode content with English subs. It's what every other anime OT I've seen does. What the OP is talking about are stuff like the interval when episodes air in Japan first before English sub versions, or content that could spoil future episodes from products like magazines and such.

Rich!

Nothing in the OP contradicts not putting spoiler tags for already aired episode content with English subs. It's what every other anime OT I've seen does. What the OP is talking about are stuff like the interval when episodes air in Japan first before English sub versions, or content that could spoil future episodes from products like magazines and such.

But danganronpa 3 airs worldwide almost simultaneously. It's available in the US, UK and Europe within two hours of the JP airing.

It's akin to expecting the game of thrones thread to censor every spoiler after an episode airs. like fuck is that gonna happen!!

People basically decided to say "fuck the op" and make their own spoiler rules. I'm like w/e since I already watch the subs as soon as the come out so.

Lol, the OP literally says that everything is fair game. When he clarified later in the thread, he again maintained that the only thing you should consider spoiler tagging was stuff from magazines and stuff from the pre-screening (which we are now caught up on).

Puruzi

Banned
The episode has aired. It's free game.

If you haven't seen the episode, don't go into the OT until you have! That's the rules everywhere else on the board in every single other OT.
I wish it was like that in every other OT but the Steven Universe OT is obnoxiously anal about spoilers.

The episode has aired. It's free game.

If you haven't seen the episode, don't go into the OT until you have! That's the rules everywhere else on the board in every single other OT.

If you come unprepared, all that's left is despair.

Upupupu

Ah, OK then. I'll see y'all in August.

Sorry, thought that the game OTs' "spoiler tag everything directly in the game not in prerelease material" rule of thumb applied here as well.

what, why? the show is airing now. watch it with us.

and games are sliiiightly different. A 50+ hour gaming experience isn't exactly comparable to a bite-sized 20-30 minute episode.
I wish I could, but I'm coaching at a summer camp and then I have summer school right after. No rest for me until the fifth of August!

Rich!

I wish I could, but I'm coaching at a summer camp and then I have summer school right after. No rest for me until the fifth of August!

damn, well either way, you'll only have a few episodes to catch up on! the series will go on until way into october!

Sölf;210198381 said:
I haven't started yet. So far, any UDG spoilers?

There is a reference, but no spoilers. At least not so far. I would recommend either reading a summary or watching a walkthrough of the game at some point before the anime's finale.

GoldStarz

Lack of Hiro in this ep was kinda surprising, I thought they'd touch on him more.

Sad about Aoi and Bandai's death and really pissed at Jyuzo's reaction basically being ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ like he didn't even do anything. I kinda figured they'd go off the rails once Chisa was dead but jesus friggin' christ.

also i think aoi killed herself

DNAbro

fuck

EDIT: Thoughts

I did not see Bandai's death coming at all. That was so quick and sudden and incredibly unfortunate for him. But that last one. The second Naegi talking to Asahina I knew it was coming and I still felt awful. Also was nice to see one or the single creator of Monomi/Usami. Also some FF members are just awful people. Great episode and now I'm sad.

Also I noticed the opening changed and became more stylized. Weird.

Puruzi

Banned
bDyrdNT.jpg

Permanently A

A couple of things...

- Kirigiri noticed something about the door but said nothing. Her NG code is probably that she can't talk about the killer's identity.

- Chisa didn't get shakycam when she died, but Aoi did.

- Sakakura's OP art shows him cut in half surrounded by Munakata's swords. He will probably die at Munakata's hands.

- Munakata gave up the chase when confronted with the door - is his NG code that he can't open doors, or is it a red herring?

- Ultimate Confectioner seems to hate the Ultimate Apothecary girl and says Apothecary girl betrayed them in the past.

>broadcast to the entire world

Shit, that means those at Jabberwock Island are also watching this game.

Hinata and co better show up near the end.

Drago

Hahahaha fuck. That was brutal. Why did it have to be those two... :((((

Great Gozu is easily my favorite character of the series so far. Still feeling real bad about his chances of survival though

Wait a minute, is a new killer waking up each time? Or is the killer the same traitor each time?

I wasn't clear on that either, it sounded just like 1 traitor. At this point it seems so obvious that Chisa isn't dead that I'm hoping it's a bluff and she is actually dead. Also what happened with the best character (Great Gozu) at the end? He was in that room with Makoto and Aoi, yet wasn't visible at all when their were injected with the sleeping drug, plus that room was supposedly sealed by him.

and 10 seconds before she dies
:(

GoldStarz

Wait a minute, is a new killer waking up each time? Or is the killer the same traitor each time?
Monokuma is presenting it as one killer and once you catch that killer, the game is over.

My theory is
Monokuma is fucking bullshitting them and that the killer status is passed off to someone else once the current killer is dead and I think if Chisa was the previous killer, Aoi was unlucky enough to get the killer status.

UberTag

Monokuma is presenting it as one killer and once you catch that killer, the game is over.

My theory is
Monokuma is fucking bullshitting them and that the killer status is passed off to someone else once the current killer is dead and I think if Chisa was the previous killer, Aoi was unlucky enough to get the killer status.
It's a sound theory.
If Hina woke up and was tasked with killing someone, she'd naturally choose herself over anyone else. Although that raises the question... if the killer status shifts around and said person refuses, what happens? Is offing themselves the only escape clause?

I feel like eating a donut today in tribute to Aoi's memory.

I just started watching Mirai 2.

Wow, that theory about Wheelchair girl (don't remember her name) being
Chiaki
is making more and more sense?????

Rich!

holy shit

no way did they just kill aoi

holy fuck

I just started watching Mirai 2.

Wow, that theory about Wheelchair girl (don't remember her name) being
Chiaki
is making more and more sense?????