• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

Sorian

Banned
Anyway she gives her panties that are very resistant to everything except spears... Please tell me that this is a reference that i didn't get and that "spear" is not what i think :\

About the bad ending, other then the disturbing Hina making sex with everyone, i don't like the death of Toko, ok honestly i cheer for her to be with Byakuya, but imo it would have been a way better ending with Toko and Byakuya together.
Did she suicide because Byakuya was the first to go with Hina(his son seems to be the oldest)?

For the first, I can't see how to take it any other way, heavily implied that she loves the D.

Edit:
Her fatal weakness is the Spear of Gunguir.

Oh snap! Clever clever, went right over my head then.

For the second, I found Toko to be annoying so I like to think that Byakuya is smiling so much because he doesn't have to deal with her anymore (and not an ounce of remorse was given that day for that bitch was a serial killer) but I think we have to conclude that she died of natural causes. If she had committed suicide, there would have had to have been a class trial which was not the case according to Makoto. I think we are supposed to infer that Byakuya had the kid with Toko and Hina is just taking care of him because of motherly instinct or something because why else would Byakuya be the one holding the portrait. In the end, it doesn't even matter anyway, the bad end was obviously just some weird fantasy thing that Makoto made up in his head during the trial while day dreaming.

ZeroX03

Banned
Anyway she gives her panties that are very resistant to everything except spears... Please tell me that this is a reference that i didn't get and that "spear" is not what i think :

About the bad ending, other then the disturbing Hina making sex with everyone, i don't like the death of Toko, ok honestly i cheer for her to be with Byakuya, but imo it would have been a way better ending with Toko and Byakuya together.
Did she suicide because Byakuya was the first to go with Hina(his son seems to be the oldest)?

This is one of my favorite posts on GAF in quite some time. I haven't heard the phrases "making sex" or "to go with" in a good long while. So old-timely.

'Spears' is just a reference to how she died in the main story. Impaled on a bunch of 'em.

PK Gaming

tumblr_n1r64sgrB61rnx5rho1_1280.png

Hmmmmm... i dunno

Group shots and colour are hell

New wallpaper GET

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Her fatal weakness is the Spear of Gunguir.
This is one of my favorite posts on GAF in quite some time. I haven't heard the phrases "making sex" or "to go with" in a good long while. So old-timely.

'Spears' is just a reference to how she died in the main story. Impaled on a bunch of 'em.
Man how could i totally forget it? Lol.

For the first, I can't see how to take it any other way, heavily implied that she loves the D.

Edit:

Oh snap! Clever clever, went right over my head then.

For the second, I found Toko to be annoying so I like to think that Byakuya is smiling so much because he doesn't have to deal with her anymore (and not an ounce of remorse was given that day for that bitch was a serial killer) but I think we have to conclude that she died of natural causes. If she had committed suicide, there would have had to have been a class trial which was not the case according to Makoto. I think we are supposed to infer that Byakuya had the kid with Toko and Hina is just taking care of him because of motherly instinct or something because why else would Byakuya be the one holding the portrait. In the end, it doesn't even matter anyway, the bad end was obviously just some weird fantasy thing that Makoto made up in his head during the trial while day dreaming.

Mmmm i don't remember, what does she do/say to make think that she likes the D.?

I considered the possibility that Byakuya's son was Toko's son, anyway we'll never know lol.
One thing is sure though, Byakuya cared about Toko, for this reason he wanted to remember her with that photo.
Imo Byakuya already in story mode cares about Toko, at the beginning he doesn't even want her to be close, but the more the time passes the closer to him Byakuya let Toko be, close to the end he even says something good to her!

Sorian

Banned
Mmmm i don't remember, what does she do/say to make think that she likes the D.?

I considered the possibility that Byakuya's son was Toko's son, anyway we'll never know lol.
One thing is sure though, Byakuya cared about Toko, for this reason he wanted to remember her with that photo.
Imo Byakuya already in story mode cares about Toko, at the beginning he doesn't even want her to be close, but the more the time passes the closer to him Byakuya let Toko be, close to the end he even says something good to her!

I was just assuming with the obvious implication of what spear could be referring to when you are talking about panties.

As for Byakuya, by the end of the game, as many have already said, he has gone from Ultimate Prick to Ultimate Tsundere. It's not like he wants to be your friend or anything, baka.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
I was just assuming with the obvious implication of what spear could be referring to when you are talking about panties.

As for Byakuya, by the end of the game, as many have already said, he has gone from Ultimate Prick to Ultimate Tsundere. It's not like he wants to be your friend or anything, baka.

I have always thought that tsunderes deep in their hearts want to be friends/lovers, but for some reason(family, education, status etc) they don't want to admit it to themselves and to others.
I'm not an expert but my idea of tsuderes is that at the beginning they don't want to be friends/lovers, but the more the time passes the more they realize they want to be close to others.

It is so mind boggling on how Hiro the dumbest idiot survived, I mean you'd think a rock would last longer than him, screw him.
I wished Hiro would of died instead of Sayaka. He should be called Ultimate lucky dumb ass.

Sorian

Banned
It is so mind boggling on how Hiro the dumbest idiot survived, I mean you'd think a rock would last longer than him, screw him.
I wished Hiro would of died instead of Sayaka. He should be called Ultimate lucky dumb ass.

It makes so much sense though. Any of the smart killers would automatically leave Hiro alive because he is the least likely to ever solve a case meaning he would be extra baggage in a class trial. Having the dumbest people at trial is your best chance for success. Honestly, Celeste should have come up with a plan that involved murdering Kyoko and Byakuya, she probably would have gotten away with it no problem.

789shadow

Banned
It makes so much sense though. Any of the smart killers would automatically leave Hiro alive because he is the least likely to ever solve a case meaning he would be extra baggage in a class trial. Having the dumbest people at trial is your best chance for success. Honestly, Celeste should have come up with a plan that involved murdering Kyoko and Byakuya, she probably would have gotten away with it no problem.
Nah, Makoto is the main character, so she would have had no chance.

Well most of the cast was pretty bad at trials anyway, so it's not like leaving Hiro alive would have upped your chance of not being detected.

Having Hiro dead would mean we wouldn't question how did this guy survived until the end. Like how?

Oh also, I'm sure a rock would have been more helpful at a class trial.

I'm still of the opinion that Kyoko was the main character and they just messed up our perspective during the trials.

Kirigiri is too tall. The devs obviously wanted our eye level to be crotch level to make the underwear gifts make sense.

And she probably wouldn't have even wanted underwear from the rest of the cast either. She'll probably go, "Thanks, but I already deduced what kind of underwear you wear"

fek

I'm still of the opinion that Kyoko was the main character and they just messed up our perspective during the trials.
I was kinda hoping Makoto was actually the culprit on chapter 5 and the story continued with Kyoko as the main character.

Sorian

Banned
I was kinda hoping Makoto was actually the culprit on chapter 5 and the story continued with Kyoko as the main character.

That would have only been impactful to me if they had turned around after that and revealed that Makoto was also the mastermind somehow, it would've had to have been done in a way that made sense though.

That would have only been impactful to me if they had turned around after that and revealed that Makoto was also the mastermind somehow, it would've had to have been done in a way that made sense though.
Unless he has some sort of Genocide Jack situation, that wouldn't really work since we get to see his inner thoughts. (Unless he took away his own memories and set everything else up before you woke up "innocent", but that wouldn't work either without an accomplice.)

PKrockin

Oh also, I'm sure a rock would have been more helpful at a class trial.
I laughed at this, but it's true. At least we wouldn't have had to waste time proving Kyoko wasn't a ghost.

After chapter 5 I kinda wished Kyoko had been killed off, forcing her pupil Makoto to take the lead into investigating the school's mysteries. Kyoko always being two steps ahead of you undermined the tension sometimes.

2+2=5

The Amiga Brotherhood
Honestly i was expecting at least one more homicid involving Hina and Hiro somehow, i was really surprised to see so many people survive, especially those two.

Ken

sweet, i can finally open this thread

finished the game last night and then this happened

also hope I didn't accidentally choose the same chihiro pic as someone's avatar. if I did please let me know so I can find a different one. :eek:

Sorian

Banned
Unless he has some sort of Genocide Jack situation, that wouldn't really work since we get to see his inner thoughts. (Unless he took away his own memories and set everything else up before you woke up "innocent", but that wouldn't work either without an accomplice.)

The way his dream version of himself talked to him was still kind of weird. I know now that it was supposed to be his lost memories trying to re-surface but there had to have been a better way to hint at that.

Jintor

It's been done. *shrug*

fek

sweet, i can finally open this thread

finished the game last night and then this happened

also hope I didn't accidentally choose the same chihiro pic as someone's avatar. if I did please let me know so I can find a different one. :eek:
This figure looks very nice, I'm considering getting it too.
By the way, I kinda got spoiled by a figure. There's a Junko figure that I saw way before knowing much about the game and when I started playing I remembered about it and raised some suspicions.

Ken

Was there ever any explanation for the "Crazy Diamond" pickaxe that was in the shed?

I think it's just there to reinforce the whole "they've been there for two years" thing. Mondo probably either defaced the school's pickaxe or snuck his own in lol.

GamerJM

Banned

This actually sounds like an awesome twist that would have completely thrown me off guard (complete with playing as Kyoko in chapter 6), though it's sort of similar to something that I'm going to leave vague.

Dresden

Sexy Ishimaru is where the character should have gone after Mondo's death, really. Insecurity and a thirst for discipline transformed into quiet badass-ness. Instead he became a parody character and got killed by Kappei Yamaguchi. :(

Ishimaru seems to be portrayed as strangely badass in official art, often shirtless or holding a sword... whereas he spends pretty much the entirety of the game either being a goof or crying.

but i mean he's my favorite character so i'm not complaining either way

He's has the body of a god, the emotional stability of a dork and wears his emotions on his sleeve.

Seriously, how can anyone compare to that?

Top Bottom