• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DanganRonpa: Trigger Happy Havoc Spoiler Thread - Farewell, spoiler tags of despair!

PK Gaming

They wouldn't even have to kill each other at that point

He'd just punch through walls, find then stuff Junko into a locker, and save the world

I will say one of the few things the anime did right (besides Monokuma.gif, Junko boobs and choosing a great ED to use) is Ishida's entrance to the world.

tumblr_msxp7dGxhA1ripvjio4_500.gif

Oh hell, the anime did everything right with Ishimaru~

Caladrius

I agree with those that feel like Ishimaru's story felt incomplete. If anyone deserves a "miracle", it's him.

I think that could be said for a lot of characters in the first game. There's only one dead character from the sequel that I think really suffered from it, whereas nearly all of DGR1's casualties got the shaft.

I will say one of the few things the anime did right (besides Monokuma.gif, Junko boobs and choosing a great ED to use) is Ishida's entrance to the world.

tumblr_msxp7dGxhA1ripvjio4_500.gif

Oh hell, the anime did everything right with Ishimaru~

Disclaimer: Dakkumauji may or may not be a biased source.
He's absolutely motherfucking right.

Speaking of the moron Hifumi, it makes me think, what would happen if two completely separate murders happened concurrently? Would we have a dual class trial?

Please no hinting if this happens in DR2.

PKrockin

You'll curse Kanji until you start getting good at it and then go back and try to read pure Kana. IT'SLIKEREADINGENGLISHWITHOUTSPACESORCAPITALIZATION, but worse.

PK Gaming

Yeah I meant "good" fanart

And i'm working on it! I'm trying to learn how to draw well so I can bring my ideas to life. It's hard though :C

Finally reached the sixth chapter; once I finish it I'll post the End Trial Comics all together. I love the art they use for those.

Also, I hope I'll like School Life Mode enough, so I'll be able to platinum it.

By the way, is any of you studying Japanese?

Jintor

It's one of the few things Byakuya got absolutely right: you can't act as if everybody else is in your position. He basically thought everybody else had secrets as childish as his, forgetting that he's the normal guy of the group. (He also forgot that he's a herbivore)

789shadow

Banned
The only thing that surprises me is that Byakuya didn't kill anyone.

I suppose it would of been too obvious.
Byakuya feels like a wasted character for me. You can't have him be that evil the entire game and NOT give us the chance to take him down in amazing fashion. Him being wrong about a case doesn't count.

Byakuya feels like a wasted character for me. You can't have him be that evil the entire game and NOT give us the chance to take him down in amazing fashion. Him being wrong about a case doesn't count.

Pretty much cause even after he got it wrong, he doesn't change.

Going from you aren't worthy to even be in the presence of the glorious Togami to well I guess you are decent, b-baka! isn't much of a character arc.

dan2026

Yeah wiping the smug smile of his face would of been sweet.

I hate him. I think the way he altered the crime scene in Chapter 2 just to make it "interesting" was totally gross. The fact he wasn't called out for that more was dumb.

Feep did a great job with his voice though, suited him perfectly. But I still hate the character. A LOT.

dan2026

Feep did a great job with his voice though, suited him perfectly. But I still hate the character. A LOT.

Well you are supposed to I suppose.

He really has zero redeeming character traits, he starts the game as a dick and he ends the game as a dick.
In a way that's sort of impressive, the experience doesn't humble him at all.

It sort of defies expectations. Like people have said in true PW style you would expect him to have a mega breakdown. But it never comes.

GamerJM

Banned
The only thing that surprises me is that Byakuya didn't kill anyone.

I suppose it would of been too obvious.

Having him kill someone would have been too obvious, but there's still some crazy stuff you could probably have done with his character.

I think the fact that he wasn't behind the murder in chapter 2 was what made his existence justified though. The fact that he set up the scene but wasn't actually behind it himself really surprised me.

Well you are supposed to I suppose.

He really has zero redeeming character traits, he starts the game as a dick and he ends the game as a dick.
In a way that's sort of impressive, the experience doesn't humble him at all.
And yet, a lot of people love him. (Not that I'm surprised by that.)

And yet, a lot of people love him. (Not that I'm surprised by that.)

People love their tsundere and he's the closest one you get in this game.

I also assume his good voice acting (both Japanese and English) also plays a role too.

Or in reality all the voters for him are actually Toko.

PKrockin

I hate him. I think the way he altered the crime scene in Chapter 2 just to make it "interesting" was totally gross. The fact he wasn't called out for that more was dumb.
Hina altered with the crime scene too. Not in such an appalling way... except that her goal was to get everyone executed. Byakuya intended to reveal the truth and go on with the trial if Makoto failed his test.

Hina altered with the crime scene too. Not in such an appalling way... except that her goal was to get everyone executed. Byakuya intended to reveal the truth and go on with the trial if Makoto failed his test.
But I understand and sympathize with Hina's motivation. It wasn't right, but it felt justified to her in the moment due to the circumstances.

Byakuya is just a douche. He mutilated a corpse just to amuse himself. He's disgusting.

Top Bottom