• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls, Elden Ring, Sekiro, Bloodborne collectible merch roundup

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Here's some of the coolest merch from the Souls series. Do you have any? What are your favorites?

Kurokishi (Black Knight) 1/6 statue by Gecco

xYUZSD9.jpeg

Artorias the Abysswalker 1/6 statue by Gecco

P2wYfPY.jpeg

Ranni Nendoroid by GoodSmile

Izfvjhf.jpeg

Vagabond Nendoroid by GoodSmile

psVucMF.png

jf9QOp3.png

Solaire of Astora statue by First4Figures

jSkhcZF.jpeg

Sekiro Figma action figure by MaxFactory

9Rwz3md.jpeg

YQcpr39.jpeg

Festering Fingerprint Vyke action figure by S.H. Figuarts

OyQSeJy.jpeg

Sekiro Nendoroid by GoodSmile

k3XZaiF.jpeg

Genichiro Ashina Nendoroid by GoodSmile

xFlKeqc.jpeg

Nameless King statue by First4Figures

1scft2u.jpeg

Solaire action figure by ACToys

DobtV7K.jpeg

The Old Hunters Figma action figure by MaxFactory

m41Ashk.jpeg

Raging Wolf Figma action figure by MaxFactory

lNt57WC.jpeg

Chibi Dark Souls blind box figures by ACToys

76uHX8i.jpeg

Ring of Favor by TorchTorch

r2Lihuv.jpeg

Bonfire Lit t-shirt by TorchTorch

fyzW5Nw.jpeg

Elden Ring CE statue by Bandai Namco

HW7dvuW.jpeg

Dark Souls Laudate Solis map by Judson Cowan

K1nOtQ9.jpeg

Northeastmonk

Gold Member
IMG-1199.jpg

The Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge from Bloodborne. Made by Torchtorch, who also sell Demon’s Souls t-shirts. I don’t own it, but maybe someday if it’s not sold out.

Here is a figurine I’ve preordered:

Demon's Souls Pop Up Parade SP Fluted Armor by Good Smile Company.

IMG-1200.jpg

I own both Collector’s Editions from Elden Ring. I also own the Figuarts mini Malenia (Blade of Miquella).

IMG-1201.jpg

TintoConCasera

I bought a sex doll, but I keep it inflated 100% of the time and use it like a regular wife
Tons of cool stuff. I've been meaning to get one of those for a while:

il_794xN.6095520326_2dfx.jpg

Thing is, I would need to paint it in order to give it the Alexander's looks, and I'm feeling kinda lazy about that.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
IMG-1199.jpg

The Cosmic Eye Watcher Badge from Bloodborne. Made by Torchtorch, who also sell Demon’s Souls t-shirts. I don’t own it, but maybe someday if it’s not sold out.

Here is a figurine I’ve preordered:

Demon's Souls Pop Up Parade SP Fluted Armor by Good Smile Company.

IMG-1200.jpg

I own both Collector’s Editions from Elden Ring. I also own the Figuarts mini Malenia (Blade of Miquella).

IMG-1201.jpg
Ah yes, the Pop Up Parade Fluted Armor SP is definitely one to get. Twice the size of the Figma figure in statue form, and only around $70 (for now...).

Torch Torch has a lot of cool stuff at their stores in Tokyo, like the crystal lizard pendant:

mpZR20O.jpeg

Ah yes, the Pop Up Parade Fluted Armor SP is definitely one to get. Twice the size of the Figma figure in statue form, and only around $70 (for now...).

Torch Torch has a lot of cool stuff at their stores in Tokyo, like the crystal lizard pendant:

mpZR20O.jpeg

Just came back from a trip out there and there was a pop up souls store and they had this, 60+ bucks 😬 I woulda gotten that or some of the other jewelry they had but I'd already spent too much on the capcom store upstairs lol

Last edited:
Reactions: Isa

SJRB

Gold Member
i try to refrain from buying too much merchandise, but I recently found a store that sold a legit figma Hunter and I just had to get it, even if it did cost quite a bit.

The level of detail is incredible.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Just came back from a trip out there and there was a pop up souls store and they had this, over 100 bucks 😬 I woulda gotten that or some of the other jewelry they had but I'd already spent too much on the capcom store upstairs lol
I got mine for around $65 at the Torch Torch in Shibuya, you sure it was that expensive? :lollipop-medical:

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
Has Lady Maria (Bloodborne) had any good figures? She’d be my top priority.

Lady Maria Figma DX, goes for around $150 now.

ityqwNr.jpeg

Doom85

Lady Maria Figma DX, goes for around $150 now.

ityqwNr.jpeg

Season 9 Idk GIF by The Office

I normally don’t do pose-able figures (aside from Nendoroids) as I find the joints visually distracting, but the dark colors of her outfit are helping hide them, so I may have to grab this one. Appreciate it!

The Ranni Nendoroid is tempting too. Damn it, after having like 70 of the things (I’ve been buying them for a long time, as I know that number sounds insanely expensive), I thought I could call it quits, then I see recommended new ones on Amazon I really want: Sojourn and Kiriko from Overwatch, Sugimoto from the manga/anime Golden Kamuy (and since I have Asirpa, it only makes sense to get him), Rin from the manga/anime Blue Exorcist, and Nana (the rock artist of the two Nanas) from the manga/anime NANA. And now Ranni?! And I see they’re doing one of Asta from Black Clover which barely got any figures?! Damn it, Good Smile, stop being so awesome!

They Pull Me Back In Al Pacino GIF by The Godfather

TheDarkPhantom

Gold Member
I rarely buy gaming related merch (outside of the occasional t-shirt), I just buy a lot of games. For FromSoft specifically Super Groupies has a cool Bloodborne collaboration:

Lots of online shops in Japan have dope stuff too.

Last edited:

SJRB

Gold Member
I forgot I also have the following art books:

- Dark Souls II Design Works
- Sekiro Official Artworks
- Bloodborne Official Artworks

Especially Sekiro’s book is a massive tome.

I have the figmas for Bloodborne and Demon's Souls, along with two Banprestos for Dark Souls 1 (my top 3 Soulsbornes):

Pic 1
Pic 2
Pic 3

I was surprised at the detail and how good the sculpts were for the Banprestos. They're definitely the best I've seen. I'd recommend the Artorias Banpresto as a quality affordable/smaller alternative to the F4F and Gecco statues.

Last edited:

Kotaro

I rarely buy gaming related merch (outside of the occasional t-shirt), I just buy a lot of games. For FromSoft specifically Super Groupies has a cool Bloodborne collaboration:

Lots of online shops in Japan have dope stuff too.

wow those watches :messenger_open_mouth: ...so tempting

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
All the sequels and new IP, and still nothing beats these two. If I was ever to own any, these would be it.

Sekiro as the runner up, then Solaire as 4th. Sekiro looks very detailed.
They're both on display at Mamegyorai and Torch Torch in Tokyo. Really good looking in person.

Gecco made a few other Dark Souls statues too.

Oscar, Knight of Astora:

pJ7Y3pW.jpeg
jKYBpOU.jpeg

Siegmeyer:

7o6lXKi.jpeg
qyHQH7L.jpeg

Soul of Cinder (DS3):

Qc4mSd6.jpeg
tjaaW4i.jpeg

All pretty cost prohibitive to get your hands on these days, though!

Soodanim

They're both on display at Mamegyorai and Torch Torch in Tokyo. Really good looking in person.

Gecco made a few other Dark Souls statues too.

Oscar, Knight of Astora:

pJ7Y3pW.jpeg
jKYBpOU.jpeg

Siegmeyer:

7o6lXKi.jpeg
qyHQH7L.jpeg

Soul of Cinder (DS3):

Qc4mSd6.jpeg
tjaaW4i.jpeg

All pretty cost prohibitive to get your hands on these days, though!
DS1 really did have some great designs. 3 too, but you can see the change in design from game to game. That Oscar is up there with Black Knight and Artorias, anyone who owns them is lucky.

Just the figures that came with Dark Souls 2 and 3 CE, but I also have a small Demon's Souls artbook that comes with a CD. I think it was like some free promo thing that stores got (I'm not really sure), my local game shop just gave it to me for free around the time it released in the states.

Banjo64

cumsessed
I can’t quite put my finger on why, but I think Artorias the Abysswalker is hands down one of the most iconic and badass video game characters ever conceptualised. The lore surrounding him, the character design, the front cover of the Prepare to Die Edition, Sif and the fight itself. From Software hit absolute gold in my view.

That statue is badass.

Killer8

I've got the original Demon's Souls deluxe edition from allll the way back in 2009.

Recently i've pre-ordered the Sekiro and Genichiro nendos.

I also have a few things from Fangamer. Elden Ring notebook:

product_elden_ring_journal_main.png

Jar pin:

product_eldenring_living_jar_pin_main.png

Dark Souls playing cards:

product_DS_playing-cards_photo5.png

product_DS_playing-cards_spade.png

Garibaldi

Someday I'll have the disposable income to get a high quality print of that Laudate Solis map by Judson Cowan and have it properly framed

d0bd0bb7bc94bc5262d7fadd0ff540ac2e51f38d.gifv
I recently got one framed. Imported the print from the US and got a locally sourced custom frame. Was under £80. Not that expensive. A fellow gaffer put me onto the print.

Doom85

Someday I'll have the disposable income to get a high quality print of that Laudate Solis map by Judson Cowan and have it properly framed

d0bd0bb7bc94bc5262d7fadd0ff540ac2e51f38d.gifv

I don’t have them framed but just set aside as I only have so much wall space and am saving them for when I eventually move to a bigger home, but I have these prints and am looking forward to displaying them framed one day:

Also this Shovel Knight one:

Need to order from them again sometime, I want those Lady Maria and Nier Automata prints.

EviLore

Expansive Ellipses
Staff Member
I've got malenia helmet, I have her prosthetic arm on the way us the statue of her, I have messmer helmet too plus his statue. I also have soul of cinder statue.

I'm starting to talk myself into buying as much as I can.

X7NVlpU.jpeg
Tasteful setup with good use of negative space.

Top Bottom