• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.

L.O.R.D

The download has finished (at 7 GB), and I haven't seen any changes. So it was probably like I expected, just a few minor fixes.

I believe the download itself was about 8 GB, and the game requires about 11 GB of disc space installed.

the pre load files are 8.2 GB , and that 7 GB update
that mean the total is 15 GB ? or there is some install files ?

Jackben

bitch I'm taking calls.
QSMto4L.jpg

Imgur said:

Grief.exe

the pre load files are 8.2 GB , and that 7 GB update
that mean the total is 15 GB ? or there is some install files ?

Don't read too much into this. Since the game is in a pre-release format, From just sent over a massive patch to rewrite all of the files rather than packing it up nicely like they will for retail.

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
Found this on the Facebook page, seems that SL150 is looking like the offical PVP level.

1982148_646714768734904_8999018314212949953_n.jpg

Or someone else could interpret it as that there is no point in an official PvP level when mostly everyone is over SL 210 because of....Soul Memory...

Orayn

Or someone else could interpret it as that there is no point in an official PvP level when mostly everyone is over SL 210 because of....Soul Memory...

Apparently the SL and Soul Memory limits are bugged right now, at least for NG+. They meant to fix it in calibration 1.04, but it sounds like that didn't quite work out.

The ranges are supposed to be +/- 10 SL *and* 50,000 Soul Memory.

Facism

Awesome, thanks :D

i'm hoping my order doesn't get fucked up as they took payment after an email to their support about my card's expiry being before the game's release all the way back in january. Or at least that they don't attempt to take payment again lol

T

TrueMenace

Unconfirmed Member
Apparently the SL and Soul Memory limits are bugged right now, at least for NG+. They meant to fix it in calibration 1.04, but it sounds like that didn't quite work out.

The ranges are supposed to be +/- 10 SL *and* 50,000 Soul Memory.

So SL 150 players can only pvp with 140-160 players? 50k Soul Memory is pointless to consider because you will definitely have more than that at SL 150.

Edit: Also, where did you hear it was bugged? Just curious.

Orayn

So SL 150 players can only pvp with 140-160 players? 50k Soul Memory is pointless to consider because you will definitely have more than that at SL 150.

Apparently those figures came from contacting Namco and From. They're not correct right now, however.

SargerusBR

I love Pokken!
Made them even easier? That's not good.

Wonder if the preload data already contain them or are we going to get those as zero-day patches.

AFAIK SM range is largely expanded on NG+

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom