• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.

XaosWolf

untitledbfilc.png

9JwxbXL.gif

<< READY TO DIE >>

cm osi

Guys.

About the Crow. I dropped an item for them. I lgoged out and in, nothing.

Well fuck, I just read the "Discard" is not the right to use. FUCKING GAME IS ALREADY PISSING ME OFF. WHY HAVE THAT OPTION?

lol. you don't have to log off in dark souls 2 anyway. drop the item, close the menu, pick up the new item.

If you are playing with keyboard, block is default, U. In the options it is labled as attack with left hand, but it is actually block. I changed it to Q.

Mkilbride

Banned
lol. you don't have to log off in dark souls 2 anyway. drop the item, close the menu, pick up the new item.

Yeah.

I'm done.

Fucking killed my desire to play with this lack of controller support and shitty UI. It's fucking bullshit, From.

I just perma-deleted my starting gift, I read, because "Discard" is not the way to drop an item for the Crows. Like EVERY OTHER SOULS GAME EVER.

I'm going in as blind as I possibly could. I've seen screenshots, I watched the first couple minutes of Giant Bomb's PC Quicklook to check performance and I'm aware of the lighting downgrade controversy and I've skimmed Durante's article. That is all I've seen or know.

HowZatOZ

Banned
Oh god, I can't wait to play! I enjoyed Dark Souls but never got to finish it simply because of the rather poor port, but this seems like a great PC version. This damn unpacking though, by god.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
I'm going in as blind as I possibly could. I've seen screenshots, I watched the first couple minutes of Giant Bomb's PC Quicklook to check performance and I'm aware of the lighting downgrade controversy and I've skimmed Durante's article. That is all I've seen or know.
Same, to a tee. My nerves are all a-quiver

Thrakier

yo, this game is fucking nice looking. for real.

that intro too. sick.

TIME TO DIE

Intro was great, no question. Very Diablo-esque. I mean the good Diablo. Not Diablo 3.

Still, the game is ugly as fuck most of the times and the animations are horrible.

There is some nice looking art from time to time though.

I couldn't figure out the deal with my disk write error so I deleted it and I'm going to try downloading it on my ssd. 1 hour and 4 minutes to go. =/

nbthedude

Durante's houdini magic works!

Not only was I able to use his program to spiffy up the game, but it works THROUGH MY HDMI cable using his fix to my big screen TV.

Downsampled amazing 60fps from my Geforce 780 to my big TV here I come. :D

Uh, my 360 controller isn't working

It works fine on other games

What the hell, Dark Souls
This is a long shot but something to try that's worked for other games I've had this problem in, go to Devices and Printers, go to the Game Controller Settings of your 360 pad, click advanced, and select the 360 pad in the dropdown menu there.

fade_

As someone whos gone through the console version. Reading through some people's first time experience is very entertaining.

yatesl

Co-op in this game is super fun. I barely did it in DS1 as I was late to the party, but my summoning sign is outside of the second bonfire in
Forest of the Giants
and I'm being summoned every 2 minutes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom