• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Garcia

9 minutes . . .
tumblr_lms0ru8Zgp1qhigl3o1_500.gif

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Uh, mine isn't moving from pre-load. WTF. I see the store updated and it's buyable, but I can't play it? WTF WTF WTF.

Roven

Banned
HDMI guy back again. Still not working on TV. I'm going to try beta driver.

Current Situation
Win 8.1
AMD 7770 with 13.12 driver
Philips TV via HDMI

seph1roth

Hi guys! Previous to initiate DS2 i want to "install" Durante's SweetFX but i'm very noob on this kind of things and when i click on the link to download the pressets, it appears a new windows with the pressets but not a downloable archive.

I don't know what to do with this guys! HALP!

T_T

Thanks in advance

sprinkles

Has anyone with the AMD problems earlier been able to fix the crashes during the boot of the game?
Edit: my solution was to disable the second monitor (Display Port-Out to Monitor-DVI-In) and just connect the first monitor (DVI to DVI).

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Looks like steam is letting me click play when I get home, at least...

It seems my capacity for hype is alive and well.

Definitely liking my assassin-as-cleric concept, should be a fun if unconventional and probably frustratingly hard first few hours :D

DrBo42

Had the same, apparently my C: drive is full. Steam downloaded it to the wrong SteamLibrary.

Deleted some shit because fuck moving folders. It's Dark Souls 2.

Yep. Sure enough checked my C: SSD and 175 MB free. I guess I didn't account for the unpacking size, killed every bit of space I had.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom