• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls II PC |OT| Give us smooth, Give us silky

Status
Not open for further replies.

Big_Al

Unconfirmed Member
Is anyone else's DS4 not being detected by this game? I tried it with Lego Marvel and it worked fine so the controller IS working, but DS2 refuses to detect anything from it.

I couldn't get it working at all. I'll just use my 360 pad instead, no biggie for me.

xBladeM6x

Entire screen turns white sometimes... might be an SLI thing.

Single Nvidia card here, happens to me as well. I'm not sure if it's the game, or Durante's new mod thing he released. Are you using it?

It happened to me when I got out of the first cutscene at the house, and when a notification came up to tell me a friend got online.

GeDoSaTo is almost unusable for me. At random times everything gets really bright and at the same time the image gets mirrored multiple times in various places. It almost looks like the volumetric light just goes crazy and shines through everything.
Hotkeys also do not work.
Game runs fine with zero problems normally.
Specs:
3570k - 4.2GHz
GTX 780 Stock Cooler (337.50 beta drivers)
16 GB RAM
Mechanical Drive if it matters

The software looks promising, but for now I am going to revert back to normal and enjoy the game.

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
I'm not getting 5.1 surround. My speakers are set up right, and I get 5.1 in every other game.

This is only outputting

Am I missing a setting?

MayMay

Banned
Awesome, my game works but I'm just trying to fix it for a friend of mine.

We've got the same setup basically, the only differences is that I have an Intel processor and he's got an AMD processor. We both have nVidia cards and are not connected through HDMI..

This is so frustrating --

Listonosh

Just fired it up, all on High settings, but noticing some BAD screen tearing. Anyone else having this issue or know how to fix this?

Guys using GeDoSaTo: Disable Steam Overlay to stop the screen turning all white. This is a known issue.

(This is seriously the new "turn off in-game anti-aliasing".)

JustinBB7

These controls are so bad wtf. Every thing is still in 360 icons instead of keyboard, strong attack is double mouse click, shield is right click.. what the shit. I want my shield on shift and I can't even do that because every bind is a preset, can only do shift+mouse click or control+alt.

Though I read somebody say something about block being a button, maybe I can put that on shift. I checked left hand weapon.

Dissapointed so far with the controls, game itself runs great though, really smooth.

moop1167

Single Nvidia card here, happens to me as well. I'm not sure if it's the game, or Durante's new mod thing he released. Are you using it?

It happened to me when I got out of the first cutscene at the house, and when a notification came up to tell me a friend got online.

Yup, using Durante's mod thing, so maybe it's that? It happened when I turned off SLI too.

edit: THANK YOU STARCREATOR!!

Gvaz

Banned
Runs WAY better than DS1 but holy fuck it's so floaty and it's letterboxed. I want to hook up my 39" tv over hdmi but everyone says that's broken :(

Runs WAY better than DS1 but holy fuck it's so floaty and it's letterboxed. I want to hook up my 39" tv over hdmi but everyone says that's broken :(

I'm hearing on AMD hardware you can work around the HDMI crash by enabling GPU scaling within Catalyst Control Center.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom