• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT3| This thread moves faster than the Blighttown framerate

Status
Not open for further replies.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
Haha, I mean it's an easy boss and I got it down alone..it's just the swatting and fire..and even when I got to the other side in the center he'd drop a 1 shot fire bed on me..died like 10x in a row just because my character didn't feel like jumping when I hit X. Ah well..I appreciated at least one easy mode boss.

wooooowwwww four kings. Fuck that. Beatrice is fucking useless.

It wouldn't be so bad if you didn't have to come all the way from fucking firelink...

EasyMode

Oh it's a very easy boss on paper, but it can be so frustratingly random. I actually like the concept, but the execution? Yeah, no.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
worldrevolution said:
I just had 3 Darkmoon invasions in a row (me invading them), 2 in Anor Londo, 1 in Painted World. All Japanese players since we're patched. Not a single bowed to me. The first two came right at me, one then went to summon someone, and the third shot her crossbow at me while I put CMW on my +15 Ricard Rapier. 2 of them seemed to be progressing their single player quests, while one seemed to be waiting for pvp (dark AL).

Again, not saying there's anything wrong with bowing..but it's not very common on this side of the ocean. People know why I'm there, they don't want me there, they try to eliminate me.
I am on the same side of the ocean as you, and I wonder if you (or anyone) could help me.

I am trying to stay human as much as possible in order to try PVP or co-op. I've only seen soulsigns at a couple of occasions (once there were a bunch around the lower Blighttown bonfire, and one at the entrance to Sen's Fortress).

I tried summoning the one at Sen's several times, but all failed.
I feel like a lot of missed opportunities are going by...

Things to know:
- Living in north-east Japan, but playing a PAL copy.
- I use a 3G internet connection.

This might seem like a dumb/obvious question, but would either of the above two factors affect the way I'm able to interact with other players? I seem to have no problem with messages/bloodstains/random phantoms.

Is there a universally known way to tinker with NAT settings or anything to help my chances with online?

2AdEPT

tokkun said:
Here is a really easy way to handle Capra.

Go to Darkroot Garden. If you can't beat Titanite Demon you can just run past him. Pick up the Elite Knight set and the Wolf Ring. It you want to make things easier, kill Havel too to get his ring. Pick a medium shield and upgrade it a bit to increase stability.

Equip Wolf Ring, Elite Knight chest, and as much of the armor as you can while staying at 50% equip or lower. You should have enough Poise to easily kill the dogs, and you should be able to go head-to-head against Capra's melee.
my favourite is still ....go to queelag first with master key, mildred's help or phantoms kill queelag (tough at low level but not bad with help), get pyro and gold hemmed set, ring other bell, get lightning spear........Electrocute dogs with lightnig spear from behind shield, SMEAR lava all over Capra...takes two hits to kill him with decent amount of upgrades and humanity. NOthing felt so satisfying just torching him at a low soul level comparable to when i first got cheesed by he and the dogs earlier.

I'm an expert

Formerly worldrevolution. The only reason I am nice to anyone else is to avoid being banned.
B-Genius said:
I am on the same side of the ocean as you, and I wonder if you (or anyone) could help me.

I am trying to stay human as much as possible in order to try PVP or co-op. I've only seen soulsigns at a couple of occasions (once there were a bunch around the lower Blighttown bonfire, and one at the entrance to Sen's Fortress).

I tried summoning the one at Sen's several times, but all failed.
I feel like a lot of missed opportunities are going by...

Things to know:
- Living in north-east Japan, but playing a PAL copy.
- I use a 3G internet connection.

This might seem like a dumb/obvious question, but would either of the above two factors affect the way I'm able to interact with other players? I seem to have no problem with messages/bloodstains/random phantoms.

Is there a universally known way to tinker with NAT settings or anything to help my chances with online?

How north-east? Perhaps your internet infrastructure is still a bit messed up? Though 3G is...3G..it's terrible.. I'm in central and have blazing internet speed and I still take 2-3 tries sometimes to summon someone. But sometime it's instant...who knows.. but I do see a ton of signs everywhere (except 6am today at Izalith)..

2AdEPT

roxya said:
Just did some humanity farming in The Duke's Archives (the Pisaca / blue jellyfish).

72 minutes, 53 humanity and 141,000 souls. Using just the ring and 2 humanity. Would've been much more if I had Homeward.

How does that compare to baby skeletons?

Was a bit mad though. One run, half (5) of them dropped humanity in one clear. Then karma kicked in and I got nothing for eleven runs! Getting nothing even once was, I thought, something of a rarity.
I'd swear you aren't allowed to get too many all in a row, regular probablility is not likely at play with farming...wasn't in demon's either in my opinion...others say I'm full of shit, but if poker sites and others play with the math why wouldn't an eccentric video game developer?

Clear

CliffyB's Cock Holster
worldrevolution said:
Haha, I mean it's an easy boss and I got it down alone..it's just the swatting and fire..and even when I got to the other side in the center he'd drop a 1 shot fire bed on me..died like 10x in a row just because my character didn't feel like jumping when I hit X. Ah well..I appreciated at least one easy mode boss.

BoC is no more difficult or frustrating than Dragon God was in Demon's, the trick is simply not to rush it after you drop the first "root".

Root #1 (left) is childsplay, just stick to the outer edge of the arena and you won't get hit. Use the reset trick to recenter, if you feel unconfident about getting back.

Root #2 (right) is where the frustration begins if you don't slow down, put on some heavy armour, and take your sweet time. If you're getting swept into the pits its because you aren't blocking or are too close to the edge. You *WANT* to take a hit because you cannot just run through.
Trace your path along the inner edge of the route (i.e. close to BoC not the outer wall) marked out by tree roots, that way you will at worst get swept back and lose some shield stamina. If you are positioned correctly and have your shield up when the sweeping branch hits, you should be 100% safe.

The last part is again easy if you don't rush it and use some smarts. When you are back at the centre (reset again if you like) don't just walk straight ahead. Instead move to the right-hand edge of the alcove in which the slide drops you. Directly ahead is where you should be aiming for, not the dead centre underneath BoC - because if you follow this line you don't need to jump - you can simply walk off the edge and land on the lowest point of the path. If his fire attack is a problem use Flash Sweat to take the edge off (it lasts a good while) and simply advance slowly towards him, blocking when neccessary. If he pushes you off your line to the drop point, retreat and adjust. If you need to jump, you're doing it wrong.

2AdEPT

Foliorum Viridum said:
Cool, I might check that out. I want to see everything but not if it runs at 5fps :) Thanks!
Ironically, Blighttown has numerous spoils as well though, so if you are goign through an initial run for a character you may want some if not all of the following:

crimson armor set (prevents curse)
Iaoto - dex weapon
Eagle Shield

the iaoto is near the start after the depths but the other two weapons require you to get your hands dirty down there for sure.

other notaables:

firekeeper soul
at least one large upgrade stone in the swamp
other armour.... tattered set?

etc etc.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Is there a maximum level difference for summoning? I'm 32, and I've been putting my sign outside Capra and Gargoyles, and I never get summoned.

Makes me sad.

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
worldrevolution said:
How north-east? Perhaps your internet infrastructure is still a bit messed up? Though 3G is...3G..it's terrible.. I'm in central and have blazing internet speed and I still take 2-3 tries sometimes to summon someone. But sometime it's instant...who knows.. but I do see a ton of signs everywhere (except 6am today at Izalith)..
Thanks for your info. I'm in a coastal town in Iwate, so fibre-optic is still down. You aren't wrong when you say 3G is terrible, but it's better than nothing.

Am I correct in thinking all game regions use shared servers for Dark Souls? I remember that wasn't the case with Demon's. Either way, it's probably a mix of bad connection and bad luck.

The 3G wireless dongle thing isn't your typical 'router', so I guess there's nothing I can do to tinker with it?

I'm an expert

B-Genius said:
Thanks for your info. I'm in a coastal town in Iwate, so fibre-optic is still down. You aren't wrong when you say 3G is terrible, but it's better than nothing.

Am I correct in thinking all game regions use shared servers for Dark Souls? I remember that wasn't the case with Demon's. Either way, it's probably a mix of bad connection and bad luck.

The 3G wireless dongle thing isn't your typical 'router', so I guess there's nothing I can do to tinker with it?

I have no idea really, but yes all regions can play with each other. Except the Japanese version is patched to 1.05, while I'm assuming your PAL version is unpatched. Hence you're probably having to reach outside the country for summons and with 3g it might be difficult.

Varna said:
Any news at all on the US patch? :/

YEP! There's a news update as of an hour ago

Filthierich Rich Bantegui
@
@pwnmanexe Post will be on preparetodie.com asap -

announcement appears to be imminent, perhaps tommorow

Booshka said:
That wasn't my point, I was trying to explain how you may see more people bow if you bow first. You coming to the conclusion that no one bows may be a false opinion because you never bow to the host when you invade. If you tried bowing first, I am sure you would see more people bow back, and then change your opinion about the decorum of players "on that side of the ocean."
It's a pointless gesture

What's next, a wave after a bow ? then maybe we can try to have an entire conversation with gestures

If I see someone bowing I take it as an open invitation for me to level his head with the ground with my Dragon Tooth+5 and I will be happy to comply without even thinking about it

B-Genius

Unconfirmed Member
worldrevolution said:
I have no idea really, but yes all regions can play with each other. Except the Japanese version is patched to 1.05, while I'm assuming your PAL version is unpatched. Hence you're probably having to reach outside the country for summons and with 3g it might be difficult.
Ah, that would make sense! I might stay mostly hollow until the patch hits for PAL copies. Seems like a waste of humanity otherwise. Thanks again!

Back on-topic, I explored a bit more of Sen's last night, dropping down to where those headless trident guys are. Got a nice halberd off one of them, which seems cool, but for now nothing will replace trusty Spear+8!

Also found a sneaky way up to kill one of those big bastards throwing the bombs onto the fortress battlements. Hopefully that means I can make some smoother progress tonight...

I'm loving Sen's. Just the idea of this massive, trap-ridden castle opening out of nowhere is so classic. It feels dangerous but do-able as well (currently level 45) - just waiting for something to kick me out of the "comfort" zone :)

Totally addicted. Hopefully I'll be able to finish before Christmas, then get the full guide for my next playthrough and really tear it apart!

I'm an expert

Yeah Sen's is my favorite dungeon in Demon/Dark by far. It's very old school, and the amount of hidden stuff is great. That reminds me I left one titanite demon alive back there...things have changed my friend..

John Harker

Definitely doesn't make things up as he goes along.
Just left the Chaos Convenant to join the Dragon one. Sorry Chaos. I hope you're not mad, I did just join you. Thanks for the fire spell though. (was that a mistake? I still really haven't 'figured out' conventants yet).

My only issue is, how come my Dragon Eye is grayed out and I can't use it?
I haven't invaded or done any PvP yet, wanted to try it.

Zzoram

Minamu said:
Sigh, after 2.5 hours I finally beat Ornstein and Smough (Ornstein last) thanks to 1100+ hp and crystal ring shield... And now I'm kinda stuck on four kings xD I was pretty close to winning with 6 iron flesh but the controller lag/command queue killed when with a aze swing when I wanted to heal >_<

Are there no bonfires in New Londo? Still kinda wish I had some new armor, but Ornstein's set will have to do. Too bad it's non-upgradable :(

No bonfire, but once you've drained the water, you can get back to the 4 Kings in like 5 minutes coming from Firelink. You only need to kill a few Dark Wraiths along the way, or if you've got the layout memorized, you can just run past them all to speed things up.

Zzoram

John Harker said:
Just left the Chaos Convenant to join the Dragon one. Sorry Chaos. I hope you're not mad, I did just join you. Thanks for the fire spell though. (was that a mistake? I still really haven't 'figured out' conventants yet).

My only issue is, how come my Dragon Eye is grayed out and I can't use it?
I haven't invaded or done any PvP yet, wanted to try it.

Dragon Eye PvP is weird, the person you invade has to accept your invasion by interacting with your Dragon Eye sign.

Also, you have to be human to do it, like all invasions.

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Tried my first invasion, died in the first five seconds by skipping a ladder and falling to my death.

King of smooth.

Insaniac

Zzoram said:
Yep, worst boss ever. Doesn't matter how much HP you have when he slaps you into a bottomless pit.

thing I hate about Bed of Chaos is that HP, damage, armor, level, it all doesn't matter, because all you do is hit these stupid little weak points

mattp

dragon god was an example of how to do a setpiece/puzzle boss right
bed of chaos is a perfect example of what NOT to do

Bed of Chaos is an easier version of the Dragon God and that's saying something.

Seriously this game bosses are easier than demon's by far. I don't think it took me more than 3 tries for any of the bosses, (with the exception of Ceaseless Discharge because I didn't realize if you get close to him he'll stop doing his crazy unavoidable tentacle + fire stream and the encounter becomes easy), Both Ornstein & Smough, Four Kings and Lord of the first flame, which seem to be the agreed upon "hardest bosses" took me only 2 tries to beat them and I'm by no means some super 1337 player in this game or the previous one.

When compared to the Flamelurker, Maneater and King Allant nothing really looks as intimidating in dark, the difficulty in the levels themselves though are much more consistent between both games.

Jimmy Stav said:
Would anyone happen to be up for helping me with Ornstein and Smough?
I killed Ornstein first because he is the faster one and you will isolate him more easily.

just have your shield up and keep going in circles around the outskirts of the room until he does on of his dashing attacks and becomes separated from Smough, hit him once or twice and never over extend and get greedy because next thing you know, there's gonna be a giant hammer flatting your guy. That boss battle is all about patience.

Another tip: I would kindle the nearest bonfire to 15 Estus or even higher.

Edit: just realized you were asking for someone's help in co-op, I guess this is my que to go to bed.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
Been trying for over an hour to get 2 more kills in the forest to get the fog ring (which I don't even plan to use in PvP!) but it's fucking impossible. I got one more kill because I was lucky enough to invade someone as they were being killed by someone else.

I keep running into fog ringers, people co-oping, and people co-oping while wearing fog rings.

I would have more fun than I am now if I just put the cat ring on and left the game running until I happen to invade at another opportune moment.

Am I just terrible or is forest PvP pretty fucked?

TheThunder said:
I killed Ornstein first because he is the faster one and you will isolate him more easily.

just have your shield up and keep going in circles around the outskirts of the room until he does on of his dashing attacks and becomes separated from Smough, hit him once or twice and never over extend and get greedy because next thing you know, there's gonna be a giant hammer flatting your guy. That boss battle is all about patience.

Another tip: I would kindle the nearest bonfire to 15 Estus or even higher.

Edit: just realized you were asking for someone's help in co-op, I guess this is my que to go to bed.

Ha, I was, but your advice is appreciated as well. I'll keep that in mind.

I'm an expert

TheThunder said:
Bed of Chaos is an easier version of the Dragon God and that's saying something.

Seriously this game bosses are easier than demon's by far. I don't think it took me more than 3 tries for any of the bosses, (with the exception of Ceaseless Discharge because I didn't realize if you get close to him he'll stop doing his crazy unavoidable tentacle + fire stream and the encounter becomes easy), Both Ornstein & Smough, Four Kings and Lord of the first flame, which seem to be the agreed upon "hardest bosses" took me only 2 tries to beat them and I'm by no means some super 1337 player in this game or the previous one.

When compared to the Flamelurker, Maneater and King Allant nothing really looks as intimidating in dark, the difficulty in the levels themselves though are much more consistent between both games.

Oddly enough..I found those 3 bosses in Demon's to be super easy.. The effing spider in 2-1 gave me more trouble.

I agree, the bosses in Dark are much easier to learn, but I'd assume a lot of people get intimidated by the "more than one boss at a time" factor.

worldrevolution said:
Oddly enough..I found those 3 bosses in Demon's to be super easy.. The effing spider in 2-1 gave me more trouble.

I agree, the bosses in Dark are much easier to learn, but I'd assume a lot of people get intimidated by the "more than one boss at a time" factor.
Flamelurker can be near impossible for a melee char to beat, especially in NG+, unless you cheese him by standing in that one spot where his path finding shuts down.

Actually every demons souls boss could be easily beaten by some cheap cheese tactics that's just a result of poor programming or faulty AI pathing, I'm glad they fixed that for the most part in dark.

I'm an expert

Back then I wasn't hip to the DS online community so I never cheesed any of that. I ran a dex ranged char though so I just ran around and bowed the shit out of all those "hard" bosses. Also summoned white phantoms of course.

Kevtones

Okay nevermind, killed Seath on my try after learning about his crystal. I was 'testing' the waters with 5 estus heals in a melee build and beat him while healing overly conservative.

I'm an expert

I Push Fat Kids said:
Okay nevermind, killed Seath on my try after learning about his crystal. I was 'testing' the waters with 5 estus heals in a melee build and beat him while healing overly conservative.

Yeah he's one of those looks awesome but is really weak types. I'd say so far the hardest boss I had was Gaping Dragon since he'd always run me down when he was at about 20% health. I was severely under-upgraded at the time.

Mephala

Anyone know how to get the Sunlight Maggot to appear? I've killed all the little critters near Solaire but the only drop was some shoddy ore. I've re-run this multiple times but each time now I only count 8 insects.

tokkun

hey_it's_that_dog said:

Probably a little bit of both.

People do use exploitative tactics in the forest to a higher degree than anywhere else, but a lot of them are clueless at fighting beyond using their cheap tricks. Something to keep in mind is that you don't need to get the killing blow to get credit, you just need to survive until the host is killed. So if you get really desperate you can always try avoiding the host until some baller phantom shows up and kills him.

Here are some general strategies for tough situations:

Fog Ring users: Try to keep them in front of you and keep a little space, as most will try to backstab. Use weapons with wide arcs and hitstun. The most popular and easiest to use is the Claymore, but if you can manage it, I think the Gravelord Sword is a great underrated alternative (just not against other big weapon users).

Strong Magic Shield: Run away until it wears off, then try to interrupt them when they cast it again. SMS does not protect against status attacks, you can try inflicting bleed with katana/scythe weapons or toxic with the Gravelord Sword.

TWOP: They are pretty difficult to deal with. If you get the chance, immediate use Iron Flesh. This should hopefully give you enough poise/defense to Estus through their onslaught of Wrath of God and maybe fire off your own sorcery / pyro spell, but you are probably screwed.

Outnumbered: When you find yourself in 2:1 and 3:1 scenarios, the key is to target the host if possible and go for only backstabs or ripostes. You will be invincible during the animation, so you won't get destroyed. It will help a lot if you have the Hornet Ring and a backstab-friendly weapon like a thrust sword or dagger.

Soul Glitchers: Level 400 guys who are typically recognizable because they will be wearing the full Havel's set. Also very tough to beat since they will have 2000+ HP and access to all the overpowered spells. Start by backstabbing. When they go down, hit them with a Lloyd's Talisman, otherwise they will be almost impossible to kill. Then continue to fight in whatever way works best for you.

Of course, you often run into people using all of these things at once. In that case, you're fucked. Better luck next time.

Mephala said:
Anyone know how to get the Sunlight Maggot to appear? I've killed all the little critters near Solaire but the only drop was some shoddy ore. I've re-run this multiple times but each time now I only count 8 insects.

The chaos bug that drops the Sunlight Maggot does not respawn, so it will be 8 after you kill it. It is recognizable because it has brighter glowing red eyes than the others, but otherwise looks the same. As far as I've seen in 5 runs through that area, it's a 100% drop. I've never gotten ore.

guys i fucked up something lol... im on my NG++ rushing to get to anor londo and make the last sif weapon I need for my trophy... so, I rang the first bell and I cant remember were to go now... The next thing to do is the depths but I enter from were? form the closed door were the red dragon is? I dont have that key...

One thing I regret is getting that fucking useless "regen" ring as my gift... if only I would had taken the master key....

Zzoram

sotodefonk said:
guys i fucked up something lol... im on my NG++ rushing to get to anor londo and make the last sif weapon I need for my trophy... so, I rang the first bell and I cant remember were to go now... The next thing to do is the depths but I enter from were? form the closed door were the red dragon is? I dont have that key...

One thing I regret is getting that fucking useless "regen" ring as my gift... if only I would had taken the master key....

The key to The Depths is in front of the church. From the Church Firelink elevator, exit the Church the front way, not the way to the blacksmith, killing 3 Rapier Knights along the way. The key will be on the ground straight in front just before the gate to the Boar area.

Kevtones

worldrevolution said:
Yeah he's one of those looks awesome but is really weak types. I'd say so far the hardest boss I had was Gaping Dragon since he'd always run me down when he was at about 20% health. I was severely under-upgraded at the time.

I've done every boss solo aside from Gaping and S&O.

I didn't really try Gaping due to intimidation and with S&O, I just got frustrated after nearly beating them 2-3 times.

hey_it's_that_dog

benevolent sexism
tokkun said:

Thanks for the tips. I ended up getting lucky and invading someone again who was getting beaten. I managed to help out a bit this time at least. Got the fog ring, killed Shiva and his pal, and now I don't have to deal with anyone's bullshit for a while.

Zzoram said:
The key to The Depths is in front of the church. From the Church Firelink elevator, exit the Church the front way, not the way to the blacksmith, killing 3 Rapier Knights along the way. The key will be on the ground straight in front just before the gate to the Boar area.

Thanks, I really forgot were that key was, and just ignored most items

Mephala

tokkun said:
Probably a little bit of both.

The chaos bug that drops the Sunlight Maggot does not respawn, so it will be 8 after you kill it. It is recognizable because it has brighter glowing red eyes than the others, but otherwise looks the same. As far as I've seen in 5 runs through that area, it's a 100% drop. I've never gotten ore.

My second playthrough and I've yet to see the bug. The ore dropped from a regular bug. Blah.

UFRA

Grrr just lost 6 humanity due to me being impatient and deciding I would rush an enemy rather than patiently waiting for the right moment to attack.

Edit: On a positive note, I farmed a ton of green titanite and large titanite shards. Upgraded some armor, shields, and weapons. I also helped a guy in The Depths who was on NG+. We got invaded and destroyed the invader, also got invader Kirk the NPC, and then beat the boss. 37,500 souls for beating it vs the 12,500 or whatever I'm used to when helping people on the first playthrough.

<3 my Lightning Longsword +5

I'm SL 74 on my first playthrough yet. Just about to start New Londo Ruins.

Minamu

Zzoram said:
No bonfire, but once you've drained the water, you can get back to the 4 Kings in like 5 minutes coming from Firelink. You only need to kill a few Dark Wraiths along the way, or if you've got the layout memorized, you can just run past them all to speed things up.
Thanks, gonna try and run from them today I think. It's no fun losing 6 flasks along the way xD Gonna try that green moss, grass shield and child's mask combo too :O

2AdEPT

hey_it's_that_dog said:
Been trying for over an hour to get 2 more kills in the forest to get the fog ring (which I don't even plan to use in PvP!) but it's fucking impossible. I got one more kill because I was lucky enough to invade someone as they were being killed by someone else.

I keep running into fog ringers, people co-oping, and people co-oping while wearing fog rings.

I would have more fun than I am now if I just put the cat ring on and left the game running until I happen to invade at another opportune moment.

just trade your lantern to sparky for a fog ring anf use the maggot helm for totg.

You can run past everything on your way to 4 Kings. It's a one minute trip once you get to New Londo if you've already taken out the non-respawning blob thing

In other news I continued playing Demon's and I'm almost done with 3-1. Dark really could have used another labyrinthine building aside from Sen's. Demon Ruins was such a huge missed opportunity.

Something really cool could have been done with that place.

2AdEPT

sotodefonk said:

if you want to speed through....screw the depths and most of blighttown....your only goal is to ring both bells. from the parish blacksmith bonfire, or from the havels guy tower, you can enter the basin. either way you get to the windy narrow path where there is a black knight and the grass shield.....go there and in the cave is bonfire. rest up and then go down a lift and run through or kill the drakes in the valley....run up the hill side to your left and either kill or run by the lazy old dragon. Enter blighttown and go down that way....you don't need the master key to use the shortcut, although it does make it easier. Still, going through the basin is waay faster than depths/blighttown. the key for the shortcut is near start to the back door of blightown just use it to get back to firelink after you kill queelag and ring the bell.

enjoy platinum

I'm an expert

toasty_T said:
You can run past everything on your way to 4 Kings. It's a one minute trip once you get to New Londo if you've already taken out the non-respawning blob thing

In other news I continued playing Demon's and I'm almost done with 3-1. Dark really could have used another labyrinthine building aside from Sen's. Demon Ruins was such a huge missed opportunity.

Something really cool could have been done with that place.

Sen's into Painted World into Anor Londo was 3 amazing dungeons back to back to back..I was kind of happy with the brevity of Demon's Ruins, especially after Duke's and Caves too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom