• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT4| Victory achieved for Scamco, text defeated

Status
Not open for further replies.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Get the sword off the dragon's tail (you can shoot arrows under the bridge to it, after 200 hundred i think, you will get the sword). Except this, explore it yourself. It is the best way of enjoying it, though you might want to read about the weapon upgrades. Also if you get a Firekeeper's Soul, don't use it to heal. You can reinforce Flasks with it. Good luck & enjoy.

This...without question.

If youve never played Demon Souls before and youre coming into this universe for the first time, it can be quite overwhelming at first. Just accept the fact that you are going to die....alot.....especially in the beginning. The game may seem unfair at first at times, but as you get better and figure things out, and level layouts, you will suddenly realize how amazingly detailed this world was put together, and balanced. If you can survive the initial brutal ass kickings this game WILL give you and push through, i guarantee you're going to love it.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
What's with the weak invaders in Undead Burg? There are so many of them and they all die in one hit (R2/Great scythe) at sl 90'ish. I made 10 levels off them. These guys don't bow or anything, just rush at you and either die or run off to heal with humanity.

There any reason to kill the boss of the Depths? So far I've skipped the Taurus boss, went around through the forest, rang the bell on top of the church, killed the capra demon to get into the Depths. But more easy souls can't hurt.

Nothing I can remember wanting in blight town, so thinking I'll quickly plow through the back way to get to the 2nd bell. The game really does go by quick it seems. I want to grab the platinum and then try a SL1 character for the hell of it.

If you happen to have the sword off of the dragons tail that is only upgradeable via Dragon Scales, you might want to go to the bottom of Blighttown, through the Tree area and down to Ash Lake. Behind the one bonfire at the bottom of Blighttown in a chest there's a dragon scale, AND there are 3 (i think) dragon scales down there in Ash Lake that you can snag to upgrade your sword (with the appropriate amount of souls..10k i think each time).

maomaoIYP

Kept fighting a fucking hacker tonight. He has zero health, and no matter how many times I hit or backstab him, he will never die. After 1 full minute of me wailing on him I just black crystalled out. And every time afterwards as well.

Going to start this game soon since a billion people recommended it.

Anything tips,exploits, strats to make it more enjoyable?

dont play online till anor londo unless you enjoy being invaded by griefers.

Seriously this game has such a terrible online community compared to demons souls. I feel soory for ppl LTTP as the party is fucking lame till you can get some good weapons and learn the basics. Also backstap hit detection make pvp a joke

Mxrz

Dunno if I read it here or somewhere else, but wearing the Gauntlets of Thorns has saved me from a couple of backstab attempts lately.

Sunlight spear is disappointing. Two slots for 5 casts, and only about 180dmg more than GLB at 50 faith.

The murakumo worth 1h'ing? Would need another 9 points in strength, leading to the sl 130+ range.

MechaX

dont play online till anor londo unless you enjoy being invaded by griefers.

Seriously this game has such a terrible online community compared to demons souls. I feel soory for ppl LTTP as the party is fucking lame till you can get some good weapons and learn the basics. Also backstap hit detection make pvp a joke

I dunno, Demon's had its fair share of griefers too (especially since in Demon's, it was very easy to get a hold of end-game equipment that has extremely lenient stat requirements). But I would agree that Dark Souls does have a pretty big problem in this area (especially since there are quite a few players that just openly glitch to get like 60s in all stats at level one).

Bulk_Rate

Do not block, dodge. Dodge the arrows all the way up to where you
Get to that wall right next to the right archer. Stand there and continue to dodge Until he puts the bow away. Then attack.

This is good advice.

Another option is to TWO HANDED equip a tower shield. I did not realize this was even possible at first.

Your best bet at finding this artbook while you're in Tokyo is probably the Kinokuniya bookstore in behind the Takashimaya shopping center in Shinjuku or the large bookstore in Akihabara selling manga and anime artbooks.

thanks, ill check these out. though if the dark souls book isnt available, i dont know what im really going to want.

This...without question.

eh, i never got this sword (well, not until i came back for it much later) and i dont think it made the game that much harder for me. i almost feel like its cheating to have a sword that good that early, and then it eventually starts to suck.

JudgeN

Love this game except for the lagstabs but I have a question, if I kill the firekeeper in Anor Londo can I go to Carim and pay off my sins and rejoin the darkmoon covenent without Anor Londo going dark?

Also what SL are people when they finish their first playthrough? Right now I'm SL106 and I'm just now collecting Lord souls, coop farming is so awesome.

Soulhouf

This...without question.

That's the ultra lazy way and THAT'S WHY I DON'T RECOMMEND IT.

Instead get the Claymore and go to Andre and upgrade it to +5. It requires 16 str just like the drake sword but at least you will not be stuck with the same damage output forever. This weapon has much better move set and you will see yourself progressing.
In addition to that you'll learn how to upgrade your weapons early. I see many players coming here after 30 hours or so asking about how to upgrade their weapon and that's because they got the Drake sword and were using it forever until they hit Sen's Fortress.

Also what SL are people when they finish their first playthrough? Right now I'm SL106 and I'm just now collecting Lord souls, coop farming is so awesome.

My brother has done almost anything except the final boss and covenants and he's around SL100

I had much fun tonight, started to do Darkmoon invasions, I killed some guy that could only to like 1 damage to me when backstabbing and felt bad. Next time I invaded it was the same guy and instead of attacking I first gave him some Moss and then a spare Shield from the skeletons and he repayed me with a humanity. Followed him until the boss and turns out that he had gotten platinum couple days ago haha. Pretty surely doing SL1 run :p

joe2187

Banned
Was doing some Invading of my own for the first time today, 2 out of 3 successful attempts. The last one didn't really work because He kept on lagging like crazy and lobbing fireballs at me.

I also got some Hate mail for the first time. "Get a life you piece of shit" I messaged back that It was my first time invading and he sent me another message "This shit is unfair" hehehe

Also, I love the presentation of these boss fights, Ornstein and Smough was such an awesome experience fighting with solaire and one of the summoned players. And fighting Sif by myself was epic, but when He started limping and I listened to the background music...poor puppy.

Was doing some Invading of my own for the first time today, 2 out of 3 successful attempts. The last one didn't really work because He kept on lagging like crazy and lobbing fireballs at me.

I also got some Hate mail for the first time. "Get a life you piece of shit" I messaged back that It was my first time invading and he sent me another message "This shit is unfair" hehehe

Also, I love the presentation of these boss fights, Ornstein and Smough was such an awesome experience fighting with solaire and one of the summoned players. And fighting Sif by myself was epic, but when He started limping and I listened to the background music...poor puppy.

im not done with the game yet, but i think ornstein and smough is my favorite fight.

Sullichin

Yesss I got knight's honor trophy! I went on a marathon tearing through the game getting what I needed. Did the second half of NG+ and the first half of NG++ today. Had to beat ornstein on NG++ to get his soul to craft my last rare weapon. I'm glad the BB glitch exists because there's tons of weapons that are useless to my build and a pain to get (I'm looking at you, moonlight greatsword). Just need prayer of a maiden trophy for platinum now...

sixghost

I have never gotten more hate mail in a single game.

One of the few times I ever invaded someone, it was 3 guys camping by the fog door in darkroot, shooting bows at me.

I run up and backstabbed the host with CMW and hornet's ring, and one shotted him.

Got hatemail for about an hour.

Booshka

I got a lot of hatemail while invading with my DGM character at level 60 in Anor Londo, I pretty much never lost if I was invading people around that level and players would send me so many rage messages. I would message back, "want help?" Then I would totally wreck S & O for them, drop them some Twinkling Titanite and they loved me. It was fun to mix in the invading and summons, the messages you get are complete opposites.

ive never gotten any hate mail in Dark Souls :( got plenty in Demon's Souls, and even some praise mail lol. (someone actually told me i'm his hero and that he wants to be like me... okay...)

btw, are there still enough people playing this to keep it lively? i still havent finished the game (im the slowest gamer ever), but im coming back and will try to platinum the game. i hope it wont be too quiet out there.

I got hatemail when I killed an Anor Londo invader with Wrath of God, he apparently wanted "honorable" pvp and was extremely pissed and called me a coward. Seriously, if you want proper pvp, go to Kiln, go to undead burg, and bow before you attack. If you invade and bum-rush me while I'm in the middle of something then my no.1 priority is to get rid of you.

The fun part is then I invaded someone in Dark Anor Londo and we were both down to a pixel of health, then I killed him with Wrath of God, I got a message saying "that was quick thinking, nice one". So uh...I don't know what to think now.

maomaoIYP

One of the few times I ever invaded someone, it was 3 guys camping by the fog door in darkroot, shooting bows at me.

I run up and backstabbed the host with CMW and hornet's ring, and one shotted him.

Got hatemail for about an hour.

That's the worst kind. I've had something similar with griefers there. Kept invading a duo with my low level pure sorc and they destroyed me every time, except for the final time when I one shotted the host with a crystal soul spear as he was casting TWoP.

Got endless hate mail claiming that I sucked and that he was 'bowing'.

This is the only game which forces me to turn off notifications so that I don't get the hate mails popping up on my screen.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
Hmmm..so i rang both bells and now im at Sens Fortress and its impossible. Should i leave there for now and instead get 20000 souls and buy that crest thing that will let me open that door down in the forest nearby, or is that place even worse?

Sullichin

Online sounds great, but fuckin dammit I stll have no clue how it works even after reading this thread and many DS wikis online.

There's a ton of nuances to the online in this game, but here's a general overview...

While Hollow or Human form:
- Can lay down a summon sign. Other people around your soul level can summon you into their game as a phantom and you help them beat the boss. you get +1 in your active humanity and souls if you beat the boss.
- You might see the sign of a gravelord, whom you can invade and kill. These players can send powerful black phantom enemies into your world, but it's a rare occurrence.
- You can use the blue eyed orb or darkmoon covenant ring to invade other worlds if you are a member of the darkmoon covenant.
- You can use the cat covenant ring to invade other people's forests if you're a member of the forest covenant.
- You'll see messages, bloodstains, and ghosts of other players regardless of your status, and by bonfires you'll see ghosts in full color if they are in human form in their game (I think)

Human form only:
- You can now see summon signs of other players IF you have not beaten the area boss. This includes white and orange summon signs for co-op, as well as red summon stones. People you summon will be within 10% of your level (or within 20% if it's a sunlight covenant member, I think)
- You can now be invaded by other players IF you have not beaten the area boss. Invaders can be any level below you or your level, but they won't be a higher soul level.
- Darkwraiths can use the red eyed orb, or any player can use the cracked red eyed orb to attempt to invade another player's world. You can invade any player at your level or a higher level, but not a lower level.
- You can drop your red summon sign to get called into someone else's world as an invader for PVP.
- If you have dragon scales on you, you can see the summon signs of dragon covenant members and duel them for a dragon scale. I think you have to be human for this, not sure.

Hmmm..so i rang both bells and now im at Sens Fortress and its impossible. Should i get leave there for now and instead get 20000 souls and buy that crest thing that will let me open that door down in the forest nearby, or is that place even worse?

if you havent beaten both bosses in darkroot, you could do that instead of tackling sens. thats how i did it. one of them gave me a bit of trouble though. neither are through that door.

benzy

My Pyromancy is +10 and i'm in Blighttown, is it a sure thing that Quelana will show up now or is there more I have to do?

@sloppyjoe: you can do what I did: run through Sen's fortress, kill the boss which is super easy, gather some souls in Anor Londo, upgrade your weapon to +10 or something.

Mxrz

Tonight I stayed in human form. I did blighttown, Quelaag, Sens, Iron Golem, and most of Anor Londo. I killed four or five invaders pretty easily and was generally feeling like an invincible badass. I was talking shit to my tv and everything. "Why you gotta fuck with me, huh?"

So I kill another invader in Anor Londo, and I make my way past the gargoyles and start up the ramp. I get to the top and PLUNK. I'm hit by a huge arrow from one of the knights and watch helplessly as my character is knocked off the walk way. Guuuuuuuuuuuh. This game loves to build you up only to humble your ass as soon as you drop your guard.

If you are having trouble with invaders or pvp, I can't recommend the Great Scythe enough. Two solid hits kill or nearly kill most people. It seems like most start panicking after 1 hit, and if you keep up the pressure you can usually land another as they try to back off.

--Which spear is it that shoots lightning bolts with its R2? I saw that again tonight on an invader.

I'm about to do NG+ S&O. I need to kill Smough first this time to get Ornstein's soul. When I did it the first time people always tried to kill Ornstein first, so don't think I'll be safe summoning people. Guessing this is going to be a bitch.

--Which spear is it that shoots lightning bolts with its R2? I saw that again tonight on an invader.

I'm about to do NG+ S&O. I need to kill Smough first this time to get Ornstein's soul. When I did it the first time people always tried to kill Ornstein first, so don't think I'll be safe summoning people. Guessing this is going to be a bitch.

coincidentally, it's
ornstein's
. in my experience, or at least when i help people, i just defend while waiting for the host to attack one of them, whoever they go first that's who i go. otherwise just send them a message before you go in, i've had no problems doing that. actually what's unusual about that is most people go for smough first. like 9 times out of 10 that's what the host wants to do, so i'm surprised that your phantoms were going for ornstein.

My Pyromancy is +10 and i'm in Blighttown, is it a sure thing that Quelana will show up now or is there more I have to do?

you might have to do quelaag first, though i'm not sure on that.

Frank

Which spear is it that shoots lightning bolts with its R2? I saw that again tonight on an invader.

Ornstein's spear does that. Dragonslayer Spear it's called, and you make it using the soul of Ornstein. Not the greatest when it comes to damage, but has a nice moveset (although not entirely practical) and looks good - 1-handing it with a Flame/DarkHand in the other hand makes for a nice (visual) combo.

Mxrz

coincidentally, it's
ornstein's
. in my experience, or at least when i help people, i just defend while waiting for the host to attack one of them, whoever they go first that's who i go. otherwise just send them a message before you go in, i've had no problems doing that. actually what's unusual about that is most people go for smough first. like 9 times out of 10 that's what the host wants to do, so i'm surprised that your phantoms were going for ornstein.

I summoned a guy on my second attempt, and yeah, it looked like he waited for me to start attacking. I dropped a "try fatty" message before we went in, too. It went surprisingly well.

Looks like I need to do Sif and then the Abyss first if I want to join the Darkwraiths. Walked all the way into the Demon Ruins only to see the orange fog was still up. Already dumped most of my humanity with the Chaos sister, thinking I could unlock the shortcut first. D'oh.

Forest hosting was a lot of fun. I won 1v2 + npcs. But eventually a Wrath of the Gods spammer showed up. Bleh. How do you deal with those types? This one spammed it about 9 times. Origiri or something. The damage wasn't the issue so much as being unable to do anything. Rather lame. Since I kept being invaded by him, I went on to kill the boss. No point wasting humanity on that.

Seeing Sif raise its paw up when near dead gets me every time. Ugh. If the next game has a giant house-cat as a boss, I'm out.

Dyno

I've got a couple good weapons and a couple good shields so now I think it's time to start upgrading some armour.

It really is quite complex though. It's not just that some suits are better than others but some individual pieces stand out as being the best of type. For example: Elite Knight set is some of the best physical armour I've found but the Crimson Skirt is only half the weight, early as good in physical and better in all other areas.

Has anyone seen a database for comparing the armour or is there anything written up that goes over armour other than the wiki? What are your favourite armour pieces?

Mxrz

I upgraded the Elite Knights to +9, and then I noticed it has terrible poise.

Best I can tell when it comes to armor, you either pick stats or appearance. Because of the Dark Wood Grain Ring combined with either Havel's Ring or the Ring of Favor and Protection, Havel's set and the Giant's set are absolutely the "best" for stats. With those two rings you lose no mobility and still get the 100+ poise and crazy defense of the armors.

I didn't like my gal looking like fat a idiot, so I went back to a preferred look.

Thief's mask or Maiden Hood.
Balder Armor
Gauntlets of Thorns.
Golem boots.

All upgraded. Only 53 poise, but she looks all fast and mobile. I still need the ring setup cause of weapon weight, but eh.
-

I hit 121. Stats didn't turn out as terrible as I expected.

Vit: 40 - 1590 health with the f/p ring.
Attn: 16
ST: 40
Str: 20
Dex: 16
Rst: 11
Int: 10
Faith: 50

Only really wasted that point in INT. (Beyond Faith seeming kind of crummy in general.) - if I go any higher, it'd be for more Vit or upping strength to 28 to 1H the murakomo. Not so sure yet. I want to try a Lighting Washing pole first. Starting to think +15 is less than useful in pvp since people just run away until Sunlight Blade or Darkmoon blade wear off.

sloppyjoe_gamer

Gold Member
@sloppyjoe: you can do what I did: run through Sen's fortress, kill the boss which is super easy, gather some souls in Anor Londo, upgrade your weapon to +10 or something.

Well the problem is those snake head warriors you fight take way too many hits to go down. Right now im using the drake sword+3 and im sure its taking so many hits because its a dragon based sword against a reptile, amirite? I cant just run through them because theyre wicked fast, and even if i get past the 1st two near the entrance, ill never get by the other one that comes at you on the narrow bridge just past those swinging hammers.

So i think now im being forced to shelve my drake sword for now and have another weapon that i get upgrade to +10 that works well against the enemies there.

What would you all recommend?

Soulhouf

What are your favourite armour pieces?

My 2 favorites:
The witch set (especially the dress) because it offers pretty good protection, is very light and looks awesome.
Kirk set because it's awesome (you damage your enemies when you roll) and looks bad ass.

Mxrz

There are 6 or so snakemen and a
surprise
between the blacksmith bonfire and a better weapon. If you can get that, the snakes and everything else become a lot easier. But don't do like me and waste a slab upgrading it to +5. Save that for a better weapon.

If you farmed slimes enough to get the large shards, you might could just make a Lightning Claymore. Not as safe as a spear, but it does more damage, work betters vs some bosses, and the 1h R2 is a good thrust attack.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
You don't need to play online/invade for the covenant trophies, right? RIGHT!? >_>

Booshka

You don't need to play online/invade for the covenant trophies, right? RIGHT!? >_>

No, you can farm all of the covenant items to ascend your covenant rank. The only thing I can think of is needing 25 faith or a certain amount of successful summons to join the Warriors of Sunlight covenant.

Mxrz

Not that I've seen. But obtaining the 10 or so Souvenirs of Reprisal for rank 1 of the Darkmoon for Dark Moon Blade (Miracle trophy) might be a bit difficult without online.

Poise caps at 76? Hrm.

Booshka

Not that I've seen. But obtaining the 10 or so Souvenirs of Reprisal for rank 1 of the Darkmoon for Dark Moon Blade (Miracle trophy) might be a bit difficult without online.

Poise caps at 76? Hrm.

It doesn't cap at 76, it's just that you can absorb one of any hit from any weapon at 76 poise, after that you will be stunned if you are attacked by the same heavy weapon. Having more poise just makes it so it takes longer for you to get stunned by weaker attacks. Think of poise as a meter, like blood loss or poison filling up, every hit you take increases that meter until it maxes out and you get stunned. Having more poise makes that meter longer.

Sullichin

I've got a couple good weapons and a couple good shields so now I think it's time to start upgrading some armour.

It really is quite complex though. It's not just that some suits are better than others but some individual pieces stand out as being the best of type. For example: Elite Knight set is some of the best physical armour I've found but the Crimson Skirt is only half the weight, early as good in physical and better in all other areas.

Has anyone seen a database for comparing the armour or is there anything written up that goes over armour other than the wiki? What are your favourite armour pieces?

I'm a fan of a lot of the medium weight armor. Thankfully they all have some poise (though not as much as the heavy stuff). Paladins, Ornsteins, Armor of the Glorious. I mix and match though. I'm rocking: Paladin's chestpiece, giant's leggings, catarina gauntlets, giants helm (all upgraded). Lots of poise and I like the way it looks.

I mean if you want the absolute "best", you can do the standard build of all giants armor + some pinwheel mask + DWGR. If you don't wanna go that route I suggest using one of the heavy pieces for leggings and gauntlets to get your poise up and at least use a chestpiece you like.

Nope. You'll have to farm some items for the miracles though. All miracles is the only trophy I have left.

Hey guys, sorry if this a little bit off topic, but i think some might be interested.

I found for sale a dark souls press kit (im myself not interested since i collect only ps3 stuff).

http://collectorsedition.org/forums/showthread.php?p=45621

Nice find, i wouldn't buy something like that but it's cool to see.

Dunno if I read it here or somewhere else, but wearing the Gauntlets of Thorns has saved me from a couple of backstab attempts lately.

The murakumo worth 1h'ing? Would need another 9 points in strength, leading to the sl 130+ range.

What does Gauntlets of Thorns have to do with backstab damage protection???

Also the murakumo is great! Stunlock capabilities & good damage.

This is good advice.

Another option is to TWO HANDED equip a tower shield. I did not realize this was even possible at first.

Never knew this either! It's like since the release, I been learning new this about this game every week since.

Sullichin

What does Gauntlets of Thorns have to do with backstab damage protection???

Also the murakumo is great! Stunlock capabilities & good damage.

Never knew this either! It's like since the release, I been learning new this about this game every week since.

I heard that the damage caused from rolling into an enemy while wearing any piece of the thorns armor will prevent damage from chain backstabs registering. So if someone backstabs you again right when you roll into them after getting up, you will see the backstab animation but the roll damage will take precedence and you won't take any damage from the backstab.
I have no idea if this actually works. I wouldn't bank on it.

No, you can farm all of the covenant items to ascend your covenant rank. The only thing I can think of is needing 25 faith or a certain amount of successful summons to join the Warriors of Sunlight covenant.

My brother joined Warriors Of Sunlight covenant with 8 faith, the requirement goes down as you do co-op missions AFAIK.

Soulhouf

I heard that the damage caused from rolling into an enemy while wearing any piece of the thorns armor will prevent damage from chain backstabs registering. So if someone backstabs you again right when you roll into them after getting up, you will see the backstab animation but the roll damage will take precedence and you won't take any damage from the backstab.
I have no idea if this actually works. I wouldn't bank on it.

All right, so that's why I avoided damage so many times? (I always rock the full set of Thorns when I invade).
I never knew that it was related. Mind blown.

Sullichin

All right, so that's why I avoided damage so many times? (I always rock the full set of Thorns when I invade).
I never knew that it was related. Mind blown.

I think it's more of a glitch than anything, ie the small damage from the thorns set will take precedence. I've been backstabbed with no damage plenty of times without wearing the thorn set though.

CTE

Going to play this for the first time. Didn't play Demon. Kind of lost on which class I should choose. Leaning towards Bandit for a strength build or a Pyro for a more balanced build. I tend to like swords and axes for battle. Can a Pyro handle a heavier sword well if levelled up properly to reflect that? Or is he just for magic and not good for CQC?

Some games REALLY matter what class you choose, others not so much. What kind of game is this? Can I build just about anything I want no matter what I choose or does class have a major part in it?

I read that Pyro starts at level 1 while other start higher and Pyro is better because you can build more since you start lower. Then I heard that the Bandit is stronger at level 5 than the Pyro is anyway even if you do build Pyro up from level 1.

So am I over analyzing things?

Will bandit be slow and cumbersome? I like some dexterity in my fights.

Soulhouf

I think it's more of a glitch than anything, ie the small damage from the thorns set will take precedence. I've been backstabbed with no damage plenty of times without wearing the thorn set though.

Well, at least it's a glitch that covers another. I'm fine with that.

Sullichin

Going to play this for the first time. Didn't play Demon. Kind of lost on which class I should choose. Leaning towards Bandit for a strength build or a Pyro for a more balanced build. I tend to like swords and axes for battle. Can a Pyro handle a heavier sword well if levelled up properly to reflect that? Or is he just for magic and not good for CQC?

Some games REALLY matter what class you choose, others not so much. What kind of game is this? Can I build just about anything I want no matter what I choose or does class have a major part in it?

I read that Pyro starts at level 1 while other start higher and Pyro is better because you can build more since you start lower. Then I heard that the Bandit is stronger at level 5 than the Pyro is anyway even if you do build Pyro up from level 1.

So am I over analyzing things?

Will bandit be slow and cumbersome? I like some dexterity in my fights.

Class doesn't matter too much. Just pay attention to what you level. I'd go with pyro, you start at level 1 so it's less souls to upgrade in the beginning, and pyromancy is useful (and not stat dependent at all so you can still make a melee build)

CTE

Class doesn't matter too much. Just pay attention to what you level. I'd go with pyro, you start at level 1 so it's less souls to upgrade in the beginning, and pyromancy is useful (and not stat dependent at all so you can still make a melee build)

That's good to know it's not stat dependent. I'm leaning Pyro now for sure. Thanks for the info.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom