• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dark Souls |OT5| Definitely better than the sequel

Manus down :) was a really cool fight. Already beat the Black Dragon as well so I just need to go take down Crossbreed Priscilla and I'm done! :)

edit: well she was easy, 6 hits from my +15 claymore lol

that's me done. Really enjoyed it tbh. it will be a while before I play the next one, as I plan on playing them all, but I really enjoyed this one. Total time of 47h.

Kid Ska

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
I don't want to start it yet cus I'm worried I'll burn out but I'm itching to get to Dark Souls 2... Hmm.
I've been pushing through all of them one after the other for the past month. Granted I was on vacation last week so I couldn't play, but I finished 2 right before that and started 3 almost as soon as I got home. Obviously this is different for different people but I'm still just as into it as when I started DS1.

I've been pushing through all of them one after the other for the past month. Granted I was on vacation last week so I couldn't play, but I finished 2 right before that and started 3 almost as soon as I got home. Obviously this is different for different people but I'm still just as into it as when I started DS1.
That's great :) and really encouraging to hear, heh. I'll definitely try DS2 soon then, even though a lot of people dislike it I'm still really excited to see what it brings to the table.

Unai

My first playthrough in a Souls game was started in November 2015. Not burned out yet.

2016-05-1911_57_12-coybbtn.png

Unai

We doing this now?

I was just trying to say that it's easy to spend hundreds of hours in these games in half a year and don't fell sick of them. YMMV, though.

Edit:
how come DS2 is played a lot less? did you not like it as much as the others or is the game just simply shorter?

It's actually bigger than the first game, the thing is that I have beaten the first game multiple times. I didn't like 2 as much as I liked 1, but it's still good. I haven't either beaten the last boss neither played the DLCs. I want to, I just haven't have the time yet.

I was just trying to say that it's easy to spend hundreds of hours in these games in half a year and don't fell sick of them. YMMV, though.

Oh yeah, I'm with you there. If you're willing to replay the games with new builds and weapons then there's a whole ton of fun to be had with the entire series.

strafer

oh my, eagle shield now has 100% physical reduction. That's OP.

Can see why they nerfed it. Not like 95% is bad...those 5% are negligible. Nice that they have a greatshield for those with low strength builds.

My first playthrough in a Souls game was started in November 2015. Not burned out yet.

2016-05-1911_57_12-coybbtn.png

We doing this now?

dsplaytime_by_realghostvids-da350rm.png
:lol I think across PC and Xbox 360 I have something like ~200 hours for dark souls. For dark souls 2 on PS3 and PC I have <100 hours. For dark souls 2 SotFS on ps4 and PC I have ~130 hours. For bloodborne I have ~130 hours. And for dark souls 3 on ps4 and PC I have ~170 hours.

oh my, eagle shield now has 100% physical reduction. That's OP.

Can see why they nerfed it. Not like 95% is bad...those 5% are negligible. Nice that they have a greatshield for those with low strength builds.
I used to two-hand the Eagle Shield in the right hand on SL1 runs for Bed of Chaos.

The grass crest shield will be 100% for you too right. That was definately OP, there was little reason to use any other shield really.

KLoWn

So I'm fighting Ornstein and Smough and I need to vent. What a fuckin garbage fight. The hard part here is the shitty camera and retarded lock-on that CONSTANTLY BREAKS leaving you running around not know where the fuck people are going to charge in from, and no, it did not break because the target was to far away or behind a pillar.
Half the fight is just luck, if they do a certain moveset in order you're just fucked.
I'm sure people are going to come and claim it's the best boss battle ever or something, but I could not disagree more. The gameplay flaws just kills the fight completely.

What really kills me is that I was two strikes away from killing this boss an hour ago, and I fucked up.... and now I'm stuck in phase one with a shitty camera and broken lock-on.

Fuck this boss battle.

Thank you.

*Edit*
What a crock of shit. Ornstein does his charge attack and I time the dodge as usual, but this time he very slightly nudges Smough on his way forward and that delays the charge just enough so that he hits me when the dodge is over instead of me avoiding the attack.
This fight is like a fuckin Hearthstone match with all the RNG happening.

So I'm fighting Ornstein and Smough and I need to vent. What a fuckin garbage fight. The hard part here is the shitty camera and retarded lock-on that CONSTANTLY BREAKS leaving you running around not know where the fuck people are going to charge in from, and no, it did not break because the target was to far away or behind a pillar.
Half the fight is just luck, if they do a certain moveset in order you're just fucked.
I'm sure people are going to come and claim it's the best boss battle ever or something, but I could not disagree more. The gameplay flaws just kills the fight completely.

What really kills me is that I was two strikes away from killing this boss an hour ago, and I fucked up.... and now I'm stuck in phase one with a shitty camera and broken lock-on.

Fuck this boss battle.

Thank you.

Don't lock on and two-hand your weapon. Good luck!

KLoWn

YEEESSS!!!! I BEAT HIM! Cant tyype! Adrenaline! Fuckin phew...

Alright, now with the fight over, it had a lot of gameplay flaws, but, in the end, pretty good fight.
Shit, my hands are shaking and sweating soo much lol.

Sorry about the rant in earlier post, really needed to vent.

This is why Souls games are amazing lmao

During a fight that you're stuck on: fuck this shit, this is terribly designed, I hate this game, it's awful, this is unfair as hell

After: what a great fight!

:p I know I'm exactly like that tbh.

YEEESSS!!!! I BEAT HIM! Cant tyype! Adrenaline! Fuckin phew...

Alright, now with the fight over, it had a lot of gameplay flaws, but, in the end, pretty good fight.
Shit, my hands are shaking and sweating soo much lol.

Sorry about the rant in earlier post, really needed to vent.
Well done KLoWn, that's the Souls cycle - lose, lose, lose, rant and shout, win! Shaking, happiness, elation!..

Like Cannon Goose says some bosses are better with lock-off it gives you much more freedom to follow them both around the arena.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I need help.... Its been a very long time since I started up DS1 on Steam. Unfortunately, I had to reformat my HDD a few times since and never backed up my file. I was under the impression that DS1 has could saving. Today I decided to try this game out again and continue NG+ with my old save file but nothing about my old game pops up. All I see is start new game. I really don't want to start over... Beating a game like DS1 for the first time means a lot and that save file is the only record I have of it :-(

Does DS1 not support cloud saving? Was the removal of GFWL have something to do it with? Can I somehow restore my old saved file...?

Thanks.

SDR-UK

I need help.... Its been a very long time since I started up DS1 on Steam. Unfortunately, I had to reformat my HDD a few times since and never backed up my file. I was under the impression that DS1 has could saving. Today I decided to try this game out again and continue NG+ with my old save file but nothing about my old game pops up. All I see is start new game. I really don't want to start over... Beating a game like DS1 for the first time means a lot and that save file is the only record I have of it :-(

Does DS1 not support cloud saving? Was the removal of GFWL have something to do it with? Can I somehow restore my old saved file...?

Thanks.

I remember you had to specifically request Steam to backup the save file and without doing so, your save was just stored locally. I hate to say this but it seems that you're out of luck especially after the multitude of times you have reformat your system.

Fermbiz

Gold Member
I remember you had to specifically request Steam to backup the save file and without doing so, your save was just stored locally. I hate to say this but it seems that you're out of luck especially after the multitude of times you have reformat your system.

Thank you for your reply! Good news though, I forgot I had an external HDD that I guess I backed up my documents folder some time ago and my save file was in there :-D. Exactly right where I left off, the beginning of NG+.

Now the next question, how do I restore my DS2 game lol. I don't seem to find any back up on my external HDD... I'm SOL right?

Ci_i6PkVEAADViq.jpg:large

Is there a way to beat the
Stray Demon
in the asylum as a glass sorcerer? He's just destroying me in one hit... I beat the boss of Blighttown and stuff already too but this guy just one shots me.

SDR-UK

Is there a way to beat the
Stray Demon
in the asylum as a glass sorcerer? He's just destroying me in one hit... I beat the boss of Blighttown and stuff already too but this guy just one shots me.

Glass sorcerer? You mean glass cannon? In which case I assume you're running with the RTSR and Dusk Crown, right? Honestly just hit his right side was all I needed to do and get the hell out of dodge when the explosion happens.

Glass sorcerer? You mean glass cannon? In which case I assume you're running with the RTSR and Dusk Crown, right? Honestly just hit his right side was all I needed to do and get the hell out of dodge when the explosion happens.

Yeah, that's what I meant. I couldn't think of the exact term.I have the ring but not the crown as I haven't done darkroot basin yet. Maybe I'll just go there next. I'm like like loosely following stuff but trying not to look too much as this is my first playthrough. The explosion is what screws me, as soon as I fall he does that and it's just instant death. Occasionally I'll run out of it but he'll get me the next time. I think I tried Darkroot Basin before and those crystal guys just suck up soul arrows like crazy so I turned back. I'll try again. Also, is titanite worth while as a sorcerer? Doesn't look like I can upgrade anything unless I'm going to the wrong person.

Unai

Yeah, that's what I meant. I couldn't think of the exact term.I have the ring but not the crown as I haven't done darkroot basin yet. Maybe I'll just go there next. I'm like like loosely following stuff but trying not to look too much as this is my first playthrough. The explosion is what screws me, as soon as I fall he does that and it's just instant death. Occasionally I'll run out of it but he'll get me the next time. I think I tried Darkroot Basin before and those crystal guys just suck up soul arrows like crazy so I turned back. I'll try again. Also, is titanite worth while as a sorcerer? Doesn't look like I can upgrade anything unless I'm going to the wrong person.

Try to stay behind him. I had problems with this exact same move.

Normal titanite slabs don't do much for a pure sorcerer, but you can always upgrade a normal weapon to +15 and use Crystal Magic Sword if you like to go melee sometimes.

Booshka

The Titanite Slab may not be worth it for Stray Demon, but you do want the Doll in the Asylum to get to Painted World for Sorcery items. Just be careful and shoot his butt over and over.

Unai

That's true, but he doesn't need to fight the Stray Demon to get the doll, so there's that also.

Edit: By the way, I'm in a NG+++ playthrough. I'm originaly a Sorcerer but this time I'm limiting myself to not use offensive spells. Just beat Ornstein & Smough using my good old Velka's Rapier. That was a fun way to the start the Sunday.

Really I've never had any problem with the Stray Demon. I've always found if stay in front of it's belly and attack him there (lock-off) he will almost always get in to a butt slam loop. As he flies up, back off, wait for the small ass slam AoE then go back in and attack, he will fly back up and repeat.

I usually just use great combustion, but no reason why soul spear wouldn't work the same way.

llehuty

So jumped to Dark Souls 1 after beating Bloodborne earlier this year (which I loved and I still have the DLC on hold, because they told me is hard as nails). Fake edit: this post ended up being bigger that I expected, sections are indicated in bold

General impressions so far
It definitely took me quite a while getting used to the more low paced/conservative strategies of the game (I still have some ticks from Bloodborne, like quickly charging an enemy when I get a hit, and rolling maybe to much). It also took me a while getting used to using the shield for every encounter, even the final bosses.

I like how open is the game, and when you think you have everything worked out, a new shortcut or path appears. My approach (which is the same that I did with Bloodborne). I'll try a path and decide with an arbitrary scale that combines spooky vibes and difficulty of enemies to determine when to drop a single path to try another that I will call NOPE factor.

In bloodborne it wasn't a big deal, since there are not many paths to take at any given time, but this game holy shit. I'm also surprised by the high amount of NPCs, I didn't think there would be this many. Some of them creep me out with their crazy laughs, and I get the feeling that I shouldn't be saving all of them? Will see... so far I only trust the man with the onion helmet in front of that closed fortress.

My strategy concerning my character
So I went with a dexterity character and I've been leveling up at the same pace vitality, endurance and dexterity (I think they are around 19 the three of them). The reason of taking this path is because I did strength in Bloodborne and I wanted a change of pace, I also was told that the game is slower than Bloodborne, so I wanted to go with an agile type to make the jump no so drastic. I was toying with using light armor during thre whole thing, but the stat differences with heavier armors are to high to ignore. I will probably go back to light armor though do to some recent event I bumped to in the game (at the end of the next section).

As an object, I took the mysterious which ring, which I had equpied until recently (my first idea was taking the key, but one friend advise me not to do that in my first playthrough).

I'm kind of on the fence with the magic thing. I fell like it's not going to be very productive putting levels into that now, but I'm scared of finding a wall at some point. I guess some of the enemies will be only vulnerable to magic or something?

As a weapon I'm with the initial Scimitar at +2, which I find it a bit embarrassing, but I'm finding normal titanite once in a blue moon. I was expecting finding a new weapon to go with my build, but the scimitar is still the weapon with better dexterity scaling. Weird.

Initial steps (you can skip this part if not interested in noob early struggles)

Sorry for not being accurate with the names of places, I could google them but I'm trying to avoid spoilers. So I first did Undead Burg, not a difficult area at all, getting to the bonfire and checking the shop. After the bonfire it can be a bit annoying since there are set of enemies that are difficult to separate from the group, so you just find yourself fighting several at a time, which can be tricky. I obviously tried a couple of time with the dark knight at the end of the stairs, but lol (went back to it recently, and killed him). The boss took me a lot of tries, but basically because I was with the Bloodborne way of thinking of dodging dodging dodging and not using the shield, but that makes me so vulnerable, I think I already got comfortable with the shield by the time I killed him after around 10 tries.

The dragon in the bridge scared the shit out of me, thankfully it doesn't look that I will need to cross that section anytime soon.

So after this I found the shortcut to the bonfire in deadburg, progressed to find both a bonfire on the right of the parish, and the amazing elevator shortcut back to firelink shrine, didn't see that coming at all. Cool stuff.

I tried to fight the Gargoyle like around 5 times, but fuck the 2nd Gargoyle, so damn difficult (medium NOPE). Thankfully, I had several ways to progress, so I dropped that path and went to the Dark Forest (running across the big guy in that room next to the bonfire). The tree enemies seem approachable, so I assumed this was a nice alternative to the Gargoyles. First I went down to the Dark Basin, and got an arc that sclaes really well with dexterity (yay). One way, big black armor guy (NOPE). The other way, the ice golems (I killed one and decided to leave the area immediately because it was hard, so, NOPE).

So then I tried the rest of the forest which was doable, although I had to be careful with the stone gollems. Went to the butterfly shielded my way between 3 or 4 cycles of rays and frustrated because I didn't have a way to hitting her I started to try to bounce back the ray parrying with the shield (THIS IS NOT ZELDA, llehuty). So clueless about how I could actually hit this thing (the arrows did almost nothing to it), I also abandoned this path (low NOPE).

So, after this, I went to square one, firelink shrine, and decided to go down. I killed enough ghosts to get one of the estus upgrades and escaped from that place (NOPE). The skelletons art the beginning were also NOPED at some point. So here I was, with no ways to go. I decided to do all Unded Burg again, since one of the NPCs that I saved gave me a coin with a sun or something and maybe the Praise the sun guy will want it or something. To my surprise I could open a new door with I key I completely forgot I found... (I still have no idea where I found that). Did all that part of the undead burg, saw a random smoke wall (low nope), had to got to it after I found the shortcut to the sewers back to firleink shrine. To not surprise I got kicked my ass several times, WTF at the size of this room. It quickly reached medium NOPE levels. So here I am, with 3 bosses that I need to kill and all the other paths in nope territories.

Back to square one, firelink shrine. The guy close the bonfire is an asshole, but he knows how to make me curious about random stuff. One trigger was that he told me that he saw the bird taking one guy that was in the form of a ball or something (my mind went to Metroid's morphball, lol). I know I will at some point go back to the tutorial area, becaus there was a big baddie and I left one door locked there. I investigate a bit around the area of the bird, and I see some suspicious stairs in a tower. I start investigating and doing random jumps, I got to a high level with the lift, and found my way to the nest and back to the tutorial area, yay new area (with one key). Except, the area is super hard, fell to the trap to the boss underground, killed me with some random zone attack that not even my shield could stop (biggest NOPE so far). I still try to investigate as much as I can, I killed what I assumed is the guy at the beginning of the game and got a very sweet shield. I noped out of to paths with black knights but found a way back to the locked door and got a ring that doesn't look very useful at that point, but looks like the typical gamechanger thing. Went out of the place. So after all this, with 4 bosses at several NOPE levels and took a break for the game a couple of days.

I told all of this stuff to a friend that got me into the series and he gave me some sweet tips like "Butterfly boss is super easy", "Use the damn shield, for gods sake" and "BTW, there are fake walls in the game that you will have to hit or roll to them for them to disappear, like one in the garden" -_-

The recent stuff I did

Went back to the game, went directly to the forest found the fake wall, went to the butterfly thing and killed it and I felt like the most stupid person ever for not being able to one shot this really easy fight. Only to see it's a dead end after killing it -_-

It's ok, it's not like I didn't have enough paths available already. I find courage enough to kill the skeletons in the cemetery and see there is stairs downstairs. Some skeletons and weird skull after, I found an enemy that will just not die... after 5 attempts at killing him, I give up and I throw him to the void. I go down, and more of this, also, the place doesn't look very pleasant and I can't see anything and makes me really miss bloodborne's torch (BIG NOPE).

So, I decide to brute force my way with the devil thing in the small room in undead burg and ends up not being very difficult if one is methodical and thinks what he is dong (who would have thought?). It opens an underground path that seems around my level skill, I can progress decently and HOLY SHIT, MONSTERS FROM THE CEILING. After realizing they are not big deal and that I would spend the rest of my playthrough checking the ceilings "just in case". I keep my way down, I found a big rat that is a medium NOPE for the moment but I didn't even try to fight once (not even sure if it's a boss). I even find a bonfire, how convenient is that, right?. I keep advancing and "holy shit, this is a laberynth" I find it actually refreshing althoguh stressing becaus eI'm obviously going to skip paths, but don't worry, you just fell from a whole I don't know how much to be greated by ONE OF THE MOST DISGUSTING THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN. I want to NOPE the place, but I just fell there. I keep my cool and see that the things are actually easy to kill, I kill 4 of them. The 2 of them come at the same time, I could be methodical, but I decide to slash away and, welp, this really small altered effect bar seems like it's going to be full... yep is full

WTF, I'm dead? Because of being cursed? Bullshit
WAIT WTFFFFF, half the health? And I'm stuck in that underground place? ;_; I manage to get out of that place, I cross with the dead thing that sells products in the sewers and the stupid thing to remove it is 6000 souls -_________________- I grinded to get those bought one removed the curse and putted that area of the game in the top of my NOPE list. WTF, it's so unfair, the game is difficult enough, just with normal amount of health -_-

And that's where I am (that ended up being longer than what I expected).

So now, in my "to do" list I have:

* Equipping the armors that give more curse resistance, fuck physical defense
* Going back to the 2 gargyoles, since I've leveled up since I last tried to beat them
* Depending on how that goes, I might consider trying with the ice golems or the ghosts in Londo

My "not to do" list

* Going back to the tutorial area
* Getting close to the bridge dragon
* The guy in armor in a tower next to the dragon
* The guy downstairs in the tower at the end of Undead Burg
* The fucking sewer maze with enemies that can curse me
* The catacombs with skeletons

I'm really pulling for the 2 gargoyles angle, because if not I'm going to be screwed an probably will have to go to the catacumbs to try with the rat or alternative paths avoiding the curse things.

Sorry for the long post, next updates will be shorter since I will try to post more frequently (well, if there is any interest). It really helps me putting all in written form to get a perspective of my different options on what to do next.

I guess I could answer questions if you are curious about any of choices or my impression on any particular aspect of the game.

also, I am playing it offline (I did the same for Bloodborne), becuase... I really don't know why, I guess it's more immersive this way and I don't want to think of being worried of invasions in top of everything.

Forgive me for skim reading some of that, but I noticed you mention a +2 Scimitar. Have you upgraded that any further yet? I would make that a priority. Andre (blacksmith at the Parish) sells regular titanite, so it should be easy to get to +5, and you should've found a couple of large shards in the Depths that take you beyond that - you should also have found a treasure chest in the Depths with a related important item
Large Ember
, info on what to do with this item...
Give it to Andre to allow him to take +5 weapons to +6

The slimes in the Depths also drop large shards, so if you got a couple from them, all the better. With a +6 or +7 weapon the Gargoyles should be a lot easier.

It's relatively unusual to do the Depths before the Gargoyles on a first playthrough, but that's one of the joys of DS1, it is very open ended in the first half of the game and different areas can be accessed and tackled in many orders.

Catacombs can be done now, most people leave it until later though, it is possible to get stuck down there as it leads to another area (after the boss) that is dificult to backtrack out of at this point, so if you go back to the Catacombs I advise not going any further after killing the boss. Re the Catacomb respawning sksletons:
They are controlled by Necromancers, kill them and the skeletons will stop reviving. You can also kill the skeletons permenantly yourself with a Divine wepaon. The Necromancers do not respawn.

llehuty

Forgive me for skim reading some of that, but I noticed you mention a +2 Scimitar. Have you upgraded that any further yet? I would make that a priority. Andre (blacksmith at the Parish) sells regular titanite, so it should be easy to get to +5, and you should've found a couple of large shards in the Depths that take you beyond that - you should also have found a treasure chest in the Depths with a related important item
Large Ember
, info on what to do with this item...
Give it to Andre to allow him to take +5 weapons to +6

The slimes in the Depths also drop large shards, so if you got a couple from them, all the better. With a +6 or +7 weapon the Gargoyles should be a lot easier.

It's relatively unusual to do the Depths before the Gargoyles on a first playthrough, but that's one of the joys of DS1, it is very open ended in the first half of the game and different areas can be accessed and tackled in many orders.

Catacombs can be done now, most people leave it until later though, it is possible to get stuck down there as it leads to another area (after the boss) that is dificult to backtrack out of at this point, so if you go back to the Catacombs I advise not going any further after killing the boss. Re the Catacomb respawning sksletons:
They are controlled by Necromancers, kill them and the skeletons will stop reviving. You can also kill the skeletons permenantly yourself with a Divine wepaon. The Necromancers do not respawn.
Skim reading is better than not reading it, so thanks for that already (I'm aware is a really long post).

Hmmm, yeah, I'm still at Scimitar +2. I indeed have large shards already (and superior titanites from couple of small bright things I killed) I didn't think of buying the normal shards to the smith, I was expecting enemies to drop them with higher frequency. I got the large ember, and I also had another ember from the butterfly boss (also a soul that can be transformed to a weapon, but I guess I have to find the right guy to do that).

thanks for the feedback and tips!

Item Discovery increases with the amount of humanity you have (up to a maximum of 10) - the humanity counter is the top left big number. At 10 humanity you will start seeing a difference in item drop rates, in fact the biggest increase in item discovery is from the first humanity, so always try to have 1 humanity in the counter at least if you want enemy drops.

Lots of the regular enemies in the Parish drop titanite shards, and the Balder Knights (enemies with the red capes in the church) drop them with some frequency.

llehuty

Item Discovery increases with the amount of humanity you have (up to a maximum of 10) - the humanity counter is the top left big number. At 10 humanity you will start seeing a difference in item drop rates, in fact the biggest increase in item discovery is from the first humanity, so always try to have 1 humanity in the counter at least if you want enemy drops.

Lots of the regular enemies in the Parish drop titanite shards, and the Balder Knights (enemies with the red capes in the church) drop them with some frequency.
Didn't know about that, if I die do I lose the humanity that I have, or is it just the reverse hollowing what I lose when I die? I'm being carefull with the humanity, since kindling the bonfires is really important at this point.

When you die it's on your bloodstain with your souls. Rats drop humanity, so if you're running low they are a farmable source, and it is randomly given for killing an unknown amount of enemies in an area where the boss is still alive - this goes straight on to the counter (which is referred to as "soft" humanity, where as the consumable item is "hard" humanity).

Toxi

Banned

Fuck this boss battle.

Thank you.

*Edit*
What a crock of shit. Ornstein does his charge attack and I time the dodge as usual, but this time he very slightly nudges Smough on his way forward and that delays the charge just enough so that he hits me when the dodge is over instead of me avoiding the attack.
This fight is like a fuckin Hearthstone match with all the RNG happening.
As someone who beat the fight at level 3 with no healing or summon... You gotta learn the fight. There are so many little quirks that can help you predict their behavior. For example, one of the things that saved my life when they're offscreen is that their footsteps are loud and stop whenever they decide to attack outside of Smough's bulldozer charge, which has its own very unique sound.

Despite some bullshit aspects to the fight (my number one cause of death was Ornstein getting caught behind Smough when charging, delaying the charge), it's an incredibly well-designed fight. The two don't attack constantly and their differing attack speeds means that even when they're both going full ham on you it's still easy to avoid. The pillars provide a natural way of separating the bosses and controlling space, and without them the fight would be a mess. And then there's that awesome moment when you finally take one down...
And the other powers up and you realize you ain't out of the woods yet.

Arjen

Great read Ilehuty, takes me back to my first playtrough, and reminds me why this is still my favorite in the series. Hope you'll keep us updated with your progress.

Top Bottom