• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating time! wich one of these 2 lucky girls should i go out with?

Status
Not open for further replies.
ok i am planing a date with one of these 2 ladies, but i am not sure wich one to choose.
so i leave that up to you guys

here is the first candidate

looks:average
chance of getting some: pretty good
dated her before: yes, 1 time before"made out with her"
Alexia_3_small.jpg

Alexia_4_small.jpg

second girl

Looks:average
chance of getting some: not so good
dated her before: Yes, 1 time before"nothing happend"
Becky_small.jpg

becky_small_2.jpg

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
They look well above average to me too (actually having seen some of your exs, I understand where you're coming from), though strangely neither have looks I overly like. I can recognise others definitely would though.

1st one, more unusual looking. Interesting unusal, not bad.

bogg

Well based on pics alone and what you wrote, I'd go with the #1. But wich one did you have more fun with or found more interesting?

sefskillz

shitting in the alley outside your window
#2 has a nose that doesn't quit, but she's probably the better pick. 18 though, meh. women are evil, flip a coin.

well this coming week i got 4 dates coming up, and i aint got time for more than 4 that week, and tommorow is the last day of this week and i have to choose one of these 2 girls to go out with.

next week i am meeting the girl i really want to meet, she is so good looking and sweet.

so i already got my dream date, so these two girls i dont care wich one i go out with..thats why i am leaving it up to you guys :)

darscot

In my experience it's always best to use natural selection. Let the girls decide. One will get pissed the other will put in the extra effort and win. But date as many as possible and let them duke it out.

Mama Smurf

My penis is still intact.
Date neither, give the rest of us a chance.

And by the rest of us I mean people in Italy or wherever you are. So...not me. Ah who cares then, date one, date another later. And when I say date...

well i got to do something tommorow night and i told both of em to be ready for a date on sunday, so they are just waiting for my phonecall.

so if i choose the nr 1 i think i take her out for a drink and then home to my place

if i date nr 2 i take her out for a drink and then i probably go to a club for a bit, as she would not go with me home as she is a very very "serious" girl.

i think nr 1 is the one for me tommorow, but hell its not up to me its up to you guys, the one that gets the most votes i take out for a date. i will let you all know on monday how it whent.

sefskillz said:
cocky or funny? help

eh well its true, i got one on tuesday, wednesday, thursday and one one friday

they are all good looking, one of them works as a dancer at night clubs, you know the pole dancers! :) one of them is a model, one is a normal girl.

and the last on, miss friday! she is the boomb and if everything goes well, i will no longer have to date other women"at least for a while but i hope for internity"

btrboyev said:
You don't deserve to date any woman after what you did to your last hot girlfriend.

well i never did anything bad to her,we are very very good friends at the moment, its just that i feelt that i had to move on without her.

Mama Smurf said:
You cheated on her? Did you forget or something?

well it was along time ago but i never forgot, but the thing is we where like over before i cheated on her, we had just not broke up officially, so to speak.

so i cant say i cheated on her...well in away i did but hmmm its complicated

"Hmm, I've got these two pretty decent looking chicks interested in me... What ever will I do?

GAF HELP ME!!"

Please excuse me if I find the veracity of these claims to be less than believable.

Error Macro said:
"Hmm, I've got these two pretty decent looking chicks interested in me... What ever will I do?

GAF HELP ME!!"

Please excuse me if I find the veracity of these claims to be less than believable.

your opinion has been respected!

but its all true man! its all true

Hmm, I guess it's just differences in personality and how I think, but if I had a girl I was really excited to go out with on Friday, I wouldn't waste my time with these other girls.

Kiriku

SWEDISH PERFECTION
Of course, I'd suggest both at the same time. :D

Seriously, I agree they both look kind of average...and I would probably go with no 1. I mean, of course you want to get some, right? :p

open_mouth_

insert_foot_
I've been having the same problem and I was wondering if you guys can help a brotha' out... Here's the pics which I took of them while on my routine stalking sessions using my ultrascopic camera lenses from 3 blocks away:

Looks: meh
Chances of getting some: I wouldn't bet on it if I were a betting man, which I'm not
Dated her before: several times and it went well for the most part, but the beeping of the alarm clock kept waking me up

lg1.jpg

Looks: not as developed as I'd like
Chances of getting some: less likely if it's a school night
Dated her before: snuck into her graduation party dressed as a waiter, if that counts

londonhpazpre.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom