• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Dating time! wich one of these 2 lucky girls should i go out with?

Status
Not open for further replies.

nitewulf

first of all,

robertsan21 said:
It was truly the best sex I have had in a these last 2 weeks,

bash_head.gif

secondly, he posted his pictures before...he is a pretty boy, no reason not to believe him.

You know, it's just occurred to me that it makes no difference to me whether robertsan is telling the truth or not. If he's not telling the truth, then I think he's pretty sad. If he's telling the truth, then I think he's a dick for betraying the young lady's confidence.

aoi tsuki

bionic77 said:
What is it about?
Does the phrase "this thread is useless without pics" sound familiar?

Frankly, i chose to believe him but i'm not really interested in whether or not his story is true. It was a good, short read that didn't reek of obvious bullshit based on what's been presented of him in the past. It's not like most things you read in forums really matter in real life anyways.

I can honestly say I hate you :) And I am tempted to do that bang my head on the desk thing :(

Also where are these pics you guys kept refering to on the first page?

~Black Deatha

J2 Cool

just go with the happier chick. Both are hot. You dont need the bitch of the two pulling you down all the time. And the 2nd one is cuter imo.

this thread is from last saturday and i met girl nr 1"for obvious reasons"

""Fifty!""

I am swedish but i dont live in sweden anymore, i live in malta/italy as i do modeling down here.

its going to be on MTV europe so everyone that lives in Europe and has MTV can see me on it this coming friday on the dance floor charts.

psycho_snake

I went to WAGs boutique and all I got was a sniff
Now that you've mentioned where you live, I kind of believe you. I thought you were some loser who liked to pretend. I guess I'm just jealous. Why not posta pic of yourself.

AssMan

Banned
I am swedish but i dont live in sweden anymore, i live in malta/italy as i do modeling down here.

Italy. How I'd love to live there for awhile! Don't mind the haters Robert. Some are just a bunch of 30 year old virgins living in their parents basement waiting for some new MMORPG to come out.

The first sentence is true. The last sentence is false.

robertsan21 said:
this thread is from last saturday and i met girl nr 1"for obvious reasons"

""Fifty!""

its going to be on MTV europe so everyone that lives in Europe and has MTV can see me on it this coming friday on the dance floor charts.

First off dude, your smoking some good crack if you think those women are average. I'll post some pics of average woman if you'd like? :p
Secondly, If you truely are a model living in italy....
Hook a brotha up! lol...I kid I kid... But still seems like you got a good life.... you bastard!

:p

All Hail C-Webb

Hailing from the Chill-Web
Robertsan posted a pic a while ago of this girl he broke up with in a bathing suit, with a pack of cigarettes, and a great chest. I saved that pic and sent it to someone, and now they use it as their MSN messenger avatar. The girl was fine as hell, and he broke up with her, he's obviously getting some.

I don't see how someone can bitch about his posts. Not only are the stories interesting, but you also get pics of good looking girls, what more could you ask for.

Ghost

Chili Con Carnage!
lol @ the haters

but seriously, whichever one you choose, maybe you should ask if they mind being filmed...:-D'''''

Grubdog said:
:(

Unless you've done lots of hard work in your life, I hate you.

auch this is going to hurt man, i never ever worked hard in my life :(

i guess i have been lucky in my life and i hope the luck continues :)

Sactown said:
I saved that pic and sent it to someone, and now they use it as their MSN messenger avatar.

he is actually using it as an avatar for is MSN messenger!? hahha my ex on someones else MSN hmmm thats nice :)

well Surte i would if i had some new good pics on me, but at the moment i dont.

i am probably going to get some new pics this coming week, right now they are at this magazine waiting to be printed in the latest issue of elegance magazine.
they where taken at the MTV party 2 weeks ago

when i get them i will post them here if you want.

Ghost said:
lol @ the haters

but seriously, whichever one you choose, maybe you should ask if they mind being filmed...:-D'''''

if you have read the thread you would have know that the date has already taken place and that i choose girl nr 1 and i got laid hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom