• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Ok, ok, ok, I just noticed something about
one of the pics. The one with Ben in a black coat. It seems to be the Smallville cemetery scene. A couple years ago, someone took set pics of them filming that scene. Ben, Henry, Amy, Laurence, and Diane were all there. I always assumed that Ma Kent dies and that was her funeral. But what if it is actually Clark's? Hence why Perry is there. I'm probably 100% wrong.

Hmm
that actually offers up more credible evidence for Ma Kent's funeral? Diane could of been there on the set that day just to witness the scene of the rest of the cast saying goodbye to her character.

Boke1879

Guys here is the Imgur album with all the pics so you don't need to PM beg:
http://imgur.com/a/XcSZq

Regarding some of those pics...
Uh that looks like the Smallville cemetery to me....Of course without context maybe it's Ma Kent they're paying their respects to? Who the fuck knows! lol

I remember someone who saw the movie said Bruce and Clark share a moment that would make even the cynical tear up. A common ground would be their parents. Could be Ma Kent's grave.

Simo

I remember someone who saw the movie said Bruce and Clark share a moment that would make even the cynical tear up. A common ground would be their parents. Could be Ma Kent's grave.

Ahh ok then!

Weren't some of the early spoilers revealed that
Clark would have or be shown visions too just like Bruce and the Knightmare sequence? The "death" photo could be from that?

Ahasverus

Ahh ok then!

Weren't some of the early spoilers revealed that
Clark would have or be shown visions too just like Bruce and the Knightmare sequence? The "death" photo could be from that?
Yep, also
Honestly the wound looks Lighting based.. I know I know, but I think they didn't cast The Rock 6 years before his movie for nothing, and our own Mr. V has been kind of cryptic about him.
What's the deal with the spoiler thread? Are we allowed to make one this early?
I don't think so, no.

Simo

Yep, also
Honestly the wound looks Lighting based.. I know I know, but I think they didn't cast The Rock 6 years before his movie for nothing.

!!!

You know now that you mention it...You could be on to something. I mean Bruce's vision features the Omega symbol and parademons as a big easter egg or foreshadowin!

I'm hoping it's Pa Kent's because, you know, he's still dead.

Yep, also
Honestly the wound looks Lighting based.. I know I know, but I think they didn't cast The Rock 6 years before his movie for nothing.
Hahaha, as sweet as that would be, I highly doubt it. Whatever it is, I have a strong feeling we'll be getting this by the end of the movie:
ArvZH.jpg

Oh man, this thread is beginning to look like a redacted CIA document!

Wingfan19

Unconfirmed Member
FUUUUUUUUUU why are you guys tempting me to click those spoiler bars!?!??!! Gotta be strong gotta be strong gotta be strong

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I can't take this anymore, I need this movie. Or at least some more reviews.

I'll be back on the 24th. I'm gonna delete my sub to this thread, because I don't think I have enough self control to stay away. I want to get out before it gets too crazy.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
What the hell happened here lol. Just left the thread for a couple of hours and now it is full of black bars.

IconGrist

So, we now know the embargo ends on the afternoon of the 22nd. Thought it was pretty funny they had to specify not to post a review if you hadn't seen the movie.

generic_username

I switched to an alt account to ditch my embarrassing tag so I could be an embarrassing Naughty Dog fanboy in peace. Ask me anything!
Well, we're back to normal.

Do you like this Batman guy you guys? Because he sounds like a dick.

The greatest Batman to ever grace a movie screen. Yes I can feel it.

How do you guys feel about an after credit scene and do you think we'll get one?

As a fan I love them, it gives us additional glimpses into a world we can't get enough of. At the same time, I know Nolan is not a fan of them and I'm pretty sure he had enough pull to discourage any from being added onto the film so I highly doubt we'll get on in BvS.

How do you guys feel about an after credit scene and do you think we'll get one?

As a fan I love them, it gives us additional glimpses into a world we can't get enough of. At the same time, I know Nolan is not a fan of them and I'm pretty sure he had enough pull to discourage any from being added onto the film so I highly doubt we'll get on in BvS.

I don't think we'll get one, simply because it's a Marvel thing and they want to establish their own brand. We're more likely to get a pre-credits stinger a la Batman Begins.

boinx

Fucking hell you guys are way too eager to find all this stuff out early. >:I

Time to stop reading 4chins and all that similar crap now.

Bleepey

I saw way more battle damage to the bat power suit than I'd like but other than that I have not felt compelled to highlight or click the images. To my bros who unintentionally saw too much, I'm sorry it happens. To my other bros who couldn't control themselves and clicked the pics and the censor bars, I hope it didn't ruin too much. And finally, to my bros who saw nothing and have resisted the urge to highlight the black bars and not click the spoiled imgur gallery, keep strong we are only a week and a bit away. Let's hope random dickheads don't post random spoilers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom