• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DC Cinematic Universe |OT| Superfriends with Benefits

Status
Not open for further replies.

Simo

Guys here is the Imgur album with all the pics so you don't need to PM beg:
http://imgur.com/a/XcSZq

Regarding some of those pics...
Uh that looks like the Smallville cemetery to me....Of course without context maybe it's Ma Kent they're paying their respects to? Who the fuck knows! lol

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
That's what I feared it would happen... damn... :(

I kinda dig it though, love the ''hero saves the day at the expense of his own life'', and think about this: Clark sacrificing himself, with that Zimmer score playing ''this is my world''. Shaking as I try to visualise it.

Effect

Just answer this people. Does this spoiler ruin the ending of the film. Or is it something being said just happens at a point. Just in case I happen to run into it I want to know if I should be 100% pissed something major was spoiled or just slightly upset.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Just answer this people. Does this spoiler ruin the ending of the film. Or is it something being said just happens at a point. Just in case I happen to run into it I want to know if I should be 100% pissed something major was spoiled or just slightly upset.

Honestly, we wouldn't know....

Ahasverus

The second, but it's kinda major, I mean, it's not the ending, but it dictates how the ending is going to be, one way or another.

IconGrist

If it is what these guys think it is I'd be 100% pissed if I was trying to avoid spoilers.

Penguin

They should really ban phones at screeners and stuff. Or have the room be like an EMP that makes the phones not work.

Or more simple; dont have screeners.

just show the movie to me.

Some companies... well most do

Disney is VERY pro-active and usually take your cellphones before you enter the theater but of course folks hide their phones and what have you

some will have folks walking around with night vision and stuff
Granted snapping a pic is easier than recording a 2 hour movie

Simo

I think I'm now more inclined to believe that
Bruce, Diana and Clark are at the Smallville cemetery for Ma Kent? Maybe Lois Lane bites the bullet? I think the trinity is there though and the Superman pic is a swerve for something else.

Effect

Honestly, we wouldn't know....

The second, but it's kinda major, I mean, it's not the ending, but it dictates how the ending is going to be, one way or another.

If it is what these guys think it is I'd be 100% pissed if I was trying to avoid spoilers.

Thanks. :( Oh man. This is going to be difficult trying to avoid this it seems. I've never avoided the Internet or been completely selective about what sites I went to but this is going to be a first it seems.

Damnit Warner Bros. Why didn't you take away phones!!

Yes and no. I said before I wouldn't worry if it's spoiled, but that doesn't stop the mind from racing to all sorts of thoughts. Don't seek it around. Try to avoid it.

Ophelion

I saw the pics, but holy shit! I don't even know what to think. The last one, holy crap! It can't be real right?

It's almost certainly real, but we lack context. Lots of situations could produce that one image without it being the thing everyone's freaking out over it being.

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
Seriously though, all this does is make the wait even harder. I go to sleep thinking about this movie, I wake up and the first thing is check whether or not something dropped. This movie is constantly on my mind.

GAF, I think I am in love.

strafer

Also, it's a still of him laying on the ground with his eyes open. Do we know for a fact he's dead? I mean, everyone looks dead when they have their picture taken.

Simo

Some companies... well most do

Disney is VERY pro-active and usually take your cellphones before you enter the theater but of course folks hide their phones and what have you

some will have folks walking around with night vision and stuff
Granted snapping a pic is easier than recording a 2 hour movie

Yeah. Stupidly this was a Censors Board screening for Pakistan cinema and the guy was somebody's +1 by the sounds of it, so in other circumstances this wouldn't, and shouldn't, of happened but it did.

Ahasverus

I think I'm now more inclined to believe that
Bruce, Diana and Clark are at the Smallville cemetery for Ma Kent? Maybe Lois Lane bites the bullet? I think the trinity is there though and the Superman pic is a swerve for something else.
I'd say the first, yeah.

Beta Stage

Neo Member
Ok, ok, ok, I just noticed something about
one of the pics. The one with Ben in a black coat. It seems to be the Smallville cemetery scene. A couple years ago, someone took set pics of them filming that scene. Ben, Henry, Amy, Laurence, and Diane were all there. I always assumed that Ma Kent dies and that was her funeral. But what if it is actually Clark's? Hence why Perry is there. I'm probably 100% wrong.

Yeah, not going to lie it is something I'd rather not know going into the movie but as said before we have no idea what is going on in context. It could be a major spoiler or it could be absolutely nothing. If you have a choice, I'd avoid at all cost though.

Simo

I'd say the first, yeah.

Yeah thats what I'm thinking. More and more and with the other leaked photo not in the imgur set thats what I'm thinking is going on.

Also I think I read earlier more of the Chinese review? Didn't it mention
Batman stabbing Superman in the chest or cutting off his head in the Nightmare scene? lol

L

Lord Virgin

Unconfirmed Member
I looked.

NO RAGRETS.

Wow, he sure as fuck looks dead there. I'm thinking it's a fakeout, or part of the Knightmare somehow.

Don't think it's the Knightmare sequence. That one has a very distinct look to it, almost like Mad Max. Different filter I'm guessing, no this is probably something else.

Guys; look at that picture and listen to the end part of Black and Blue.

:)

Hey, that is what I said!
except I said this is my world!

strafer

Don't think it's the Knightmare sequence. That one has a very distinct look to it, almost like Mad Max. Different filter I'm guessing, no this is probably something else.

Hey, that is what I said!
except I said this is my world!

Oh sorry...I missed that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom